Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo (30743 Views)

Nigerian Civil War: The Igbos Drew First Blood. / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari dokubo / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Neplusultra(f): 1:37pm On May 20, 2015
*Fingers crossed*
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Rotimi47: 1:42pm On May 20, 2015
Idrismusty97:
After all the noise what are you waiting for? Don't wait for anything, Starts your fight now! Fools think Asari is ready to abandoned his "Billions" and go to war. Xixixixi i laughed in Chinese cheesy. Let's see if blowing up pipelines would have no effect on the people you claimed to be fighting for...
Neither is Asari prepared to die in battle or prison as he is only brainwashing some small boys to ho and die in a battle which he and his fellow gainers instigate with the Nigeria military that is now ready to destroy anything that crosses it path in an unfriendly way.
klevjey:

haa... go and check statistics...d ratio of Nigerian army to dat of militants dat died during d fight...
the ratio of militants that died to the military is at least 30:1, many militants were killed & buried in mass graves while some got killed any how & left were they got killed by the military. So don't just go there try to prove what ain't true. Did you think your militant friends stopped fighting because they new Jonathan would be made President? NO, they stopped because they were getting killed in large numbers that why they couldn't do anything when Jonathan lost even with all their mouth. You may try again but please note that a try may convenience you .
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by nonaira: 1:50pm On May 20, 2015
I still don't get why SW and North gets angry and start threatening people when they expressed the desire of division. Is it by force to share a nation? Na was ooo.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by lexy2014: 1:52pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
We don't need NDDC or Min of Niger Delta Affairs. What is preventing the Nigeria state from granting 50% derivation like it was done when non-oil resources was the mainstay? What is the use of 13% when demand is 50%? Why do tyou think that others are doing us favor by meagre 13%? What is Min of ND Affairs doing in Abuja? Why not in Warri or pH or even Owerri? Why is NNPC Hq not in PH or Yenagoa when NPA and NIMASSA are in Lagos? Why are all the Oil Companies hq outside ND?
13percent is small but what has been done with d one that has been given since 1999? NDDC(formerly OMPADEC) and min of ND have been given whether u like it or not and its allocation has been managed by indigenes of d area. Y didn't GEJ carry min of ND 2 bayelsa? Or have u seen anywhere in d world were a federal ministry is located outside d capital. Total HQ is in PH? Has that turned ND into dubai? D likes of asari should b saying how can we partner investors 2 come and exploit our resources?
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Namadobi: 2:05pm On May 20, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by miko914: 2:07pm On May 20, 2015
why r we callin ourselves one nigeria ?? nigeria can neva b one hw wuld dey make d niger delta crude oil as national resources ... and all these ppl calling asari empty tread i dont blame dem bcuz dey didnt witness it or see d arms dey operate in dat area. dey dnt buy guns bt dey do trade by barter wit oil to get amnunition
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by adamskutty(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Parasites
grin
parasitic lizard, u have no right whatsoever to use that word on me, ur provider of food. grin grin
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by adamskutty(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2015
Noblechykk:

Your brain needs to be diagnosed. U need money from oil to finance the establishent of those non oil commodities.
ur brain should be put up for donation to a baboon, it will be put to better use in a baboon rather than squandered like it is in urs, was it not the north and southwest money that was use to finance the oil before? grin

It is only fair that the oil money will be use to finance the project in other part of nigeria as well, i hope u are not another Biafra parasite poke nosing in other people affairs? longa throat. grin grin

Remember it is no man's oil, majority of the oil are in off shore. grin
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Okeycima: 2:48pm On May 20, 2015
lexy2014:
what did oJukwu's family pass thru?
if u want to know make it ur homework and investigate u will know
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by lexy2014: 2:54pm On May 20, 2015
Okeycima:
if u want to know make it ur homework and investigate u will know
part of d investigation is asking u
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 20, 2015
" Our struggle is not and never about becoming the president. It was not about being awarded oil licenses and mouth-watering contracts. It was not about massive infrastructural development of the Niger Delta Region. It was not about high scale appointments employment and empowerment. It was never about interventionist programmes and projects".

- Asari Dokubo

And yet you enjoyed multi billion naira contracts. You for reject the contracts if the struggle was not for them. Thief.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 20, 2015
klevjey:

bro, don't be surprised if a bigger warlord arises after that is done to asari...ur brothers in Syria can testify to that

Absolutely, someone will take over, it does not mean he will succeed at gaining followership. If shekau dies today boko haram will gradually dissipate. Get the head, weaken the body simple...
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by deelobe: 3:09pm On May 20, 2015
G.O.A.T.

1 Like

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by abnsugbe: 3:18pm On May 20, 2015
HolyHero:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/183195-we%e2%80%8bll-resume-our-struggle-if-buhari-draws-first-blood-asari-dokubo.html

go and sit down jorr
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On May 20, 2015
fineguy11:
what has naijadeltan politicians done for naijadelta since 1999?u knw nothing abt naijadeltan struggle..the last real naijadelta agitator was ken saro wiwa..,,,,the ones u see now,,e.g asari,tompolo,,,are thieves and criminals..
pls tell the hediot

1 Like

Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by IYANGBALI: 3:42pm On May 20, 2015
klevjey:

keep quiet my guy...This time around, there would be no Nigeria...it would be LOWER NIGER DELTA vs UPPER NIGER DELTA..Then we will sit down and calculate scores..
shut the fok up,you guys can only bark,try any nonsense now and see what happens to you. Your bunch of criminals cannot blackmail us and hold us to ransome,if you guys including you try any bullshiiiit,we shall treat you all as enemies of state.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Blizzy9ja: 3:47pm On May 20, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Absolutely, someone will take over, it does not mean he will succeed at gaining followership. If shekau dies today boko haram will gradually dissipate. Get the head, weaken the body simple...
Even if they decide to harm the leaders of the struggle they can never stop the struggle for self determination... It is a just course. How the Niger Delta has spent money allocated to it so far is nobody's business, whether Asari decides to establish his business in the Niger Delta or not is Asari's business... Whether the Niger Delta will become minorities to the Igbo or not is their business... We want out... Stay in your country and let us have ours
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 20, 2015
lexy2014:
what I understand by "first blood" here is that if asari's income stream is blocked by buhari. But what is d real bone of contention; is it that asari is scared that d money won't b flowing 2 him anymore thru pipeline protection contracts or that he is sincerely interested in those poor people that are suffering in d ND?

First blood is any form of oppression from buhari against the Niger delta.

Buhari is very interested in this struggle. I guess u ask Cuz u don't understand many things.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Okeycima: 3:49pm On May 20, 2015
lexy2014:
part of d investigation is asking u
Ok I can help u by point the direction for u,GOOGLE IS UR FRIEND Search. For abandoned properties.but it is a wide search u can add Ojukwu's name to it and the post civil war date then u can find ur way.I HOPE THAT I HAVE HELPED
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Charly68: 3:59pm On May 20, 2015
That guy A sari is senile. He draws cash inviolence became rich thru bonkering hence could not bback out .He will rot in jail this around if he goes back to Creek. I bet u GMB will give u Obj treatment
Abi you think GMB is like GEJ who knows not his left from right..Remember nobody can fight against the state and win
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by sigain: 4:15pm On May 20, 2015
Oga talk sense. Parade has change gear abeg.
disloman:
So,nigeria should b afraid of them?Weapons pass weapon.Jona had made Nigeria looks weak with his action.What a shame.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by sigain: 4:16pm On May 20, 2015
Oga talk sense. Parade has change gear abeg.
kowema:
All these people calling his words bluff are doing so becos they have no idea what these people are capable of. First of all, unlike Boko Haram, these ones have dia own money and dnt rely on external forces for funding, they do bunkery and lots of oda oil deals so they got the money.

Secondly, these people have conquered there immediate enviroment which is the land and practically live up in water or can stay longer in water hence, it wud take a whole lot to curb them

Thridly, the kind of weapons they wield is not a joke, forget all these BH guns and Bombs, forget that dey did Armnesty and surrendered their weapons on TV, those weapons dey submitted are the worn out ones cus the real weapons are chilling somwia.

I grew up in POrt harcourt and I was in PH at the time when they started their chaos and trust me, it wasn't palatable, we know the kind of gun shots we heard, No be moi moi guns o, that time we they drink tea dey dodge bullet.
The Govt had better take dem seriously for these guys don't play..
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by lexy2014: 5:05pm On May 20, 2015
Okeycima:
Ok I can help u by point the direction for u,GOOGLE IS UR FRIEND Search. For abandoned properties.but it is a wide search u can add Ojukwu's name to it and the post civil war date then u can find ur way.I HOPE THAT I HAVE HELPED
U haven't helped. Let me have your testimony, specific events that u can point 2 which relate †☺ what ojukwus family went thru.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by lexy2014: 5:10pm On May 20, 2015
chuna1985:

First blood is any form of oppression from buhari against the Niger delta.

Buhari is very interested in this struggle. I guess u ask Cuz u don't understand many things.
Yes u are right, I don't understand many things. That's y I asked u "what is d bone of contention: is it pipeline protection contract or is it d welfare of d poor in d ND?"Tnx
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 20, 2015
lexy2014:
Yes u are right, I don't understand many things. That's y I asked u "what is d bone of contention: is it pipeline protection contract or is it d welfare of d poor in d ND?"Tnx

Ur questions shows u lack knowledge about what the people of the Niger delta have been agitating for.

I have nothing for u, but kno this, Dokubo is in dis struggle for Niger delta liberation. It started long long before pipeline protection contracts
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 20, 2015
lexy2014:
U haven't helped. Let me have your testimony, specific events that u can point 2 which relate †☺ what ojukwus family went thru.

igbos were forced to relinquish virtually everything they had in Nigeria. Even the banks returned only 20 pounds to all igbos that had bank accounts with dem.

Dey buried us, but they didn't know we were seeds.
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by lexy2014: 5:36pm On May 20, 2015
chuna1985:

igbos were forced to relinquish virtually everything they had in Nigeria. Even the banks returned only 20 pounds to all igbos that had bank accounts with dem.

Dey buried us, but they didn't know we were seeds.
D tragedies of war. Its usually d no combatants and d vulnerable that suffer d most. No one deserves 2b treated this way. That's y d likes of asari keep their investments far away and yet he fans d embers of war cos he nos he is safe no matter what happens. Its all deception
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Ababadada: 5:46pm On May 20, 2015
NIGER DELTA! NIGER DELTA! NIGER DELTA! Wake up wake up and brace up it is high time. You people should not fear anything at all, it is already won battle, but don't take things for granted. Brace up! Focus! We will surely breakup! Also look for world power ally!
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Okeycima: 6:54pm On May 20, 2015
lexy2014:
why ma testimony?.am I now a suspect or u b naija police becos na only naija police the behave the way u r behaving?
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by lexy2014: 7:25pm On May 20, 2015
Okeycima:
why ma testimony?.am I now a suspect or u b naija police becos na only naija police the behave the way u r behaving?
no I b biafra police.u are safe
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
We don't need NDDC or Min of Niger Delta Affairs. What is preventing the Nigeria state from granting 50% derivation like it was done when non-oil resources was the mainstay? What is the use of 13% when demand is 50%? Why do tyou think that others are doing us favor by meagre 13%? What is Min of ND Affairs doing in Abuja? Why not in Warri or pH or even Owerri? Why is NNPC Hq not in PH or Yenagoa when NPA and NIMASSA are in Lagos? Why are all the Oil Companies hq outside ND?

Granting 50% would means going to the extreme.
You should have asked what your govs have done with the whooping billions from the 13%.Do u know Bayelsa gets like 9billion monthly while Niger,oyo,ogun,sokoto gets 2.5billion each monthly?...if the northern states get what u guys are getting,believe me,you will marvel at the infrastructural development there.The issue is ND are too lazy a people...NNPC is a mere national office which is only natural to be sited in the nation's capital
Re: We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo by Okeycima: 9:01pm On May 20, 2015
lexy2014:
no I b biafra police.u are safe
nope becos I haven't had from the realible source that they have inguarated biafra police

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Cambridge: Why We Can’t Authenticate Buhari’s Result / Which State Governor Deserves The Award For Best Performing Governor In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.