Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,185 members, 7,845,890 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Stance Against Free Education - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Stance Against Free Education (442 Views)

2019: We Will Declare Free Education For All When We Take Over – PDP / Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached.. / Ezekwesili Defends Stance, Says No Empirical Evidence Obasanjo Is Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stance Against Free Education by Ikengawo: 8:22pm On May 18, 2015
Ttalk:

In 1971 during economic recession in the United State of America, Lincoln the president jettisoned the dollar backed by gold policy, institutes social programmes that is aimed at the poor and create a tax leverage for domestic companies while bridging the gap between the rich and the poor through introduction on taxes on the rich.

Since then the dollar has taken the place of gold while emerging economies became slaves to the dollar. What is then is the fear nairanisation of our economy? It is simply the fear of unknown.

Suffice then to say that this approach is welcome only if the government will depart from the present way of spending in order to reduce inflation that will arise as a result of increase naira, but if the money is targeted toward the poor and middle class, this will increase economic activities and rejuvenate our economy from depression.
To me inflation can be better managed than depression

Re: My Stance Against Free Education by tichazSon: 8:31pm On May 18, 2015
seriously!!? did u read the topic..pls kindly try and merge ur write-up to align wt d topic.
Re: My Stance Against Free Education by nwafuluozoh: 8:42pm On May 18, 2015
My broda ese nu akwukwo paw paw.

1 Like

Re: My Stance Against Free Education by braine(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2015
Mr Man, read what you wrote up there.
Re: My Stance Against Free Education by landinfo: 10:23pm On May 18, 2015
Fufufuufuufufuufuf........hehheh
OP is on Hibernation aka Switch-Off mode
Re: My Stance Against Free Education by major466(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2015
Free education indeed. grin Very funy grin grin The guy who wrote that piece is probably a Die-Hard Lincoln fan who hates Richard Nixon. cheesy
Re: My Stance Against Free Education by ki02020(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2015
Sorry to say....this op is one good reason why there should be no free education,they just don't make good use of it(free education)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Burundi President Plays Football While His People Are Fighting / Unexploded Bomb Found Near Wembley Stadium. Tomorrow’s FA Cup Final Venue / Ekiti Biggest Market Burnt Down As Hausa Traders, Drivers' Clashes Escalate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.