Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? (7518 Views)

Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 11:53am On May 21, 2015
Joy1706:

Look at you. You don't know what a scorned/hurt woman is capable of doing. I had this friend who got married as a virgin, good christian girl and everything. Her husband was her first and only boyfriend. She told her husband several times that infidelity was something she would never tolerate. The stupid husband not only cheated on her but impregnated one of her colleagues. What did she do? Don't 4 get that this girl was a good christian virgin girl o and was beyond faithful 2 her husband. She slept with her husband's best friend on their matrimonial bed and made sure that the husband caught her. To say the man was speechless is an understatement.

So after the caughting.. what happened
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by bellong: 12:39pm On May 21, 2015
Joy1706:

Look at you. You don't know what a scorned/hurt woman is capable of doing. I had this friend who got married as a virgin, good christian girl and everything. Her husband was her first and only boyfriend. She told her husband several times that infidelity was something she would never tolerate. The stupid husband not only cheated on her but impregnated one of her colleagues. What did she do? [b]Don't 4 get that this girl was a good christian [/b]virgin girl o and was beyond faithful 2 her husband. She slept with her husband's best friend on their matrimonial bed and made sure that the husband caught her. To say the man was speechless is an understatement.

You used the word "was".

It is right to say that she did the abomination when she was no longer a Christian.

Under no circumstance should erratic and stupid decision be taken. How is she enjoying herself now after her silly act?
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Joy1706(f): 1:07pm On May 21, 2015
bellong:

You used the word "was".

It is right to say that she did the abomination when she was no longer a Christian.

Under no circumstance should erratic and stupid decision be taken. How is she enjoying herself now after her silly act?
She's still a christian. Anyways she's rocking her life now. She married again and her new man worships the very ground she walks on

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 1:11pm On May 21, 2015
Joy1706:

She's still a christian. Anyways she's rocking her life now. She married again and her new man worships the very ground she walks on

was he aware of what his new wife did in her old marriage
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by bellong: 2:01pm On May 21, 2015
Joy1706:

It may not be true and it may be true.

No matter how well she is enjoying now, her action is not excusable. This is not to say the husband was right.

If you think the path she took was honourable, then no point arguing further,
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 3:17pm On May 21, 2015
Joy1706:

Look at you. You don't know what a scorned/hurt woman is capable of doing. I had this friend who got married as a virgin, good christian girl and everything. Her husband was her first and only boyfriend. She told her husband several times that infidelity was something she would never tolerate. The stupid husband not only cheated on her but impregnated one of her colleagues. What did she do? Don't 4 get that this girl was a good christian virgin girl o and was beyond faithful 2 her husband. She slept with her husband's best friend on their matrimonial bed and made sure that the husband caught her. To say the man was speechless is an understatement.
that's a stoopiid excuse to me. Only foolish people does that. Women do not need their husbands to cheat before they do it. A woman that will do it will do it. Any excuses is a bull crap to me. Btw, the husbands friend is a b1tch too. Which kind of man sleeps with his best friend's wife? He can kill him.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 3:21pm On May 21, 2015
pickabeau1:

was he aware of what his new wife did in her old marriage
good question! Which reasonable man will want to marry a divorced woman who was thrown out for sleeping with her hubby's friend?
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 21, 2015
Emaprince:
good question! Which reasonable man will want to marry a divorced woman who was thrown out for sleeping with her hubby's friend?

Oh, you will be shocked at the sort of men in circulation these days. There will be a willing and ready horde of civilised men enrolling to be cuckolds in this new reality of ours.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by DukeNija(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2015
Joy1706:

She's still a what? I guess she's a Catholic kinda Christian. Good she has a new husband who loves her. Guessing he isn't aware of her best friend revenge sex episode. Smh
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by DukeNija(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Oh, you will be shocked at the sort of men in circulation these days. There will be a willing and ready horde of civilised men enrolling to be cuckolds in this new reality of ours.

I can swear with anything I own, the new husband is unaware of what happened. Dem no born her mama well to tell her new husband.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by TV01(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Such "men" are not civilised - more like "feminised".

I heard the worst story this summer; someone who contracts for us said he was moving to Eastern Europe.

- Why I asked.
- Nothing for me here he replied
- Are'nt you married I asked
- Divorced he responded.
- Kids?
- Two daughters, and I miss them terribly as my ex won't let me see them
- How can (so shocked I reverted to my bushman persona cheesy)
- They are not actually mine, they are hers from a previous relationship, I basically raised them, then she left me for another man shocked

This woman used him as a provider and to help raise her kids - then left him when something better came along. Note how she didn't have any kids for him? I was like huh? She used him as a "side-husband" to raise someone elses spawn.

When coaching young men I always advise they forcibly avoid divorcees (with or without children) and pretty much write-off wilful single mums.

Why be a cuckold in a buyers market

TV
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 4:28pm On May 21, 2015
Damn.. that woman is cold

TV01:

I heard the worst story this summer; someone who contracts for us said he was moving to Eastern Europe.

- Why I asked.
- Divorced he responded.
- Kids?
- They are not actually mine, they are hers from a previous relationship, I basically raised them, then she left me for another man shocked

This woman used him as a provider and to help raise her kids - then left him when something better came along. Note how she didn't have any kids for him? I was like huh? She used him as a "side-husband" to raise someone elses spawn.

When coaching young men I always advise they forcibly avoid divorcees (with or without children) and pretty much write-off wilful single mums.

TV
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by bukatyne(f): 4:37pm On May 21, 2015
mizzochocinco:
An uncle of mine had 2 children out of wedlock and he did not tell my aunt for 5years. She found out through gossip and she eventually confirmed it. Out of frustration and anger she was with another man and a week ago she came to confess to my sister who is her agemate that she is pregnant for another man and she has no intentions of telling her husband since he never respected her enough tell her about his 2 bush kids. She did her calculation and she is sure her husband is not the father. Do you think its fair to get even with him?

Sometimes, getting even brings the erring partner to their default settings; sometimes it does not.

If the wife felt she could not forgive the husband's infidelity, she should have walked out of the marriage.

This is not a case of getting even; this is a case of getting stupid.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by bamidele029: 4:48pm On May 21, 2015
Let's be sincere Nigerian men deserve more women like her grin maybe then adultery will reduce all round.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 21, 2015
DukeNija:

I can swear with anything I own, the new husband is unaware of what happened. Dem no born her mama well to tell her new husband.
Hehehe. Good point.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 21, 2015
TV01:

- Why I asked.
- Divorced he responded.
- Kids?

TV

Well, what more can one say? It's becoming visible to the blind that the femcentric way is just utter nonsense. I bet she wasn't "happy" is why she chose to move on with her life, not minding the sacrifices this fellow made. His resources: time, wealth, emotions; all spent and wasted on what can best be described as a mirage. Too bad for him and good luck in his quest for understanding.

pickabeau1: Damn, that woman is cold
Aren't they all?!
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 21, 2015
bamidele029:
Let's be sincere Nigerian men deserve more women like her grin maybe then adultery will reduce all round.

Let's be sincere. Nigerian men will always come out on top in situations such as this for the simple reason that men and women are different and require different approaches.

What exactly has this woman gained by this move and what exactly has the man lost? Like Emaprince has maintained, this woman is a closet slut who's been given a reason to fvck around. As a man, her husband will simply move on to another pusssy, she has to be in her situation for another 8-9months. And it does beg the question, will she be going for another child since hubby has got two outside? What will she do when the results of any potential paternity tests come to fore? And any man who neglects to have the paternity of his 'children' verified in today's Nigeria deserves to daddy the neighbourhood agbero's kids.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 6:17pm On May 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

And any man who neglects to have the paternity of his 'children' verified in today's Nigeria deserves to daddy the neighbourhood agbero's kids.
word!!
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by pickabeau1: 6:25pm On May 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Well, what more can one say? It's becoming visible to the blind that the femcentric way is just utter nonsense. I bet she wasn't "happy" is why she chose to move on with her life, not minding the sacrifices this fellow made. His resources: time, wealth, emotions; all spent and wasted on what can best be described as a mirage. Too bad for him and good luck in his quest for understanding.

Aren't they all?!

na wa
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Moana(f): 7:21pm On May 21, 2015
Timbuktou:

Let's be sincere. Nigerian men will always come out on top in situations such as this for the simple reason that men and women are different and require different approaches.

What exactly has this woman gained by this move and what exactly has the man lost? Like Emaprince has maintained, this woman is a closet slut who's been given a reason to fvck around. As a man, her husband will simply move on to another pusssy, she has to be in her situation for another 8-9months. And it does beg the question, will she be going for another child since hubby has got two outside? What will she do when the results of any potential paternity tests come to fore? And any man who neglects to have the paternity of his 'children' verified in today's Nigeria deserves to daddy the neighbourhood agbero's kids.
bemidele is right. A wife like that would be just right for someone like you.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 7:33pm On May 21, 2015
TV01:

- Why I asked.
- Divorced he responded.
- Kids?

TV
this what people like emaprince will onky be good for, food on the table not a man you can actually call your husband grin
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by SisterCaro(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
These comments got me laughing. Reminds me of a cousin that i work with.
He used to like forming Mr Hardcore acting like he knew women inside out and no woman can fool him. All manner of things like that. Long story short he got his 2 women pregnant at the same time. The one the whole family knew had a miscarriage and the other girl no one knew of was introduced as his wife to be. Turns out wifey was double-dating him with another colleague but i never bothered telling him because i felt since he thought he was so smart he should have figured it out. Anyway now they are on kid number 2 and i still question the partenity of his first child.
Matter of the story is what goes around comes around. Be careful of how you treat others because you will surely face consequences for it.
God is not blind, he sees your heart and when its dark and poisoned and he gives to you according to what you have.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 8:29pm On May 21, 2015
Crappy story. He impregnated two cheap hoes and ended up marrying one. He thaught he could make a hoe a house wife, but it never works. Btw, the girl must have been dating the colleague before him. A hoe is always a hoe. Forget all the cheap excuses.ven if she marries a gentle man, she will be bored oneday and that hoe in her will be let loose.

So, @ sistercaro, are you saying that the reason why many Nigerian women end up with bad and promiscous husbands is because of what they did in their past. I think this is the msg your post is passing.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by mizzochocinco: 8:40pm On May 21, 2015
SisterCaro:
These comments got me laughing. Reminds me of a cousin that i work with.
He used to like forming Mr Hardcore acting like he knew women inside out and no woman can fool him. All manner of things like that. Long story short he got his 2 women pregnant at the same time. The one the whole family knew had a miscarriage and the other girl no one knew of was introduced as his wife to be. Turns out wifey was double-dating him with another colleague but i never bothered telling him because i felt since he thought he was so smart he should have figured it out. Anyway now they are on kid number 2 and i still question the partenity of his first child.
Matter of the story is what goes around comes around. Be careful of how you treat others because you will surely face consequences for it.
God is not blind, he sees your heart and when its dark and poisoned and he gives to you according to what you have.
never under estimate the power of karma

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 8:59pm On May 21, 2015
mizzochocinco:
this what people like emaprince will onky be good for, food on the table not a man you can actually call your husband grin
don't worry. Oneday, the secret which you, your sister and your uncle's wife are keeping against him will be exposed. Then, we shall see who suffers atlast.

The kid will grow and later realize that he's been a bastard all the years he spent on earth. Familly will be damaged forever. The kid will hate the woman for ever. At that age, I wonder how she will cope. Keep think that being a wh.ore translates to being smart.

Meanwhile, congrats in advance as you hoes welcome a bastard into your familly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by SisterCaro(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2015
Emaprince:
Crappy story. He impregnated two cheap hoes and ended up marrying one. He thaught he could make a hoe a house wife, but it never works. Btw, the girl must have been dating the colleague before him. A hoe is always a hoe. Forget all the cheap excuses.ven if she marries a gentle man, she will be bored oneday and that hoe in her will be let loose.

So, @ sistercaro, are you saying that the reason why many Nigerian women end up with bad and promiscous husbands is because of what they did in their past. I think this is the msg your post is passing.

How did the other woman become a who.re? With the level of respect you have for women, which in my opinion sounds like its close to none, it would be very shocking to know that you were raised by one.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On May 21, 2015
So the man who got two women pregnant at the same time is not a hoe. It is the ladies that are hoes even when he's obviously the one who should get his misbehavior pattern.

I doff my hat for you.
Who do Una like this? angry
Emaprince:

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 9:06pm On May 21, 2015
You evaded my question. You are preaching karma and I'm asking you if karma is the reason why many women end up with bad husbands. Btw, what respect do you expect me to give to a who.re? Are you mad @sistercaro. So I should refer to a woman that marries and still sleeps around as a good woman? I can see you are even supporting the hoe that your cousin married. Smh.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 9:10pm On May 21, 2015
cococandy:
So the man who got two women pregnant at the same time is not a hoe. It is the ladies that are hoes even when he's obviously the one who should get his misbehavior pattern.

I doff my hat for you.
Who do Una like this? angry
commot here, lorreta. Nobody supported the man. This story is not about the man but the woman. Btw, I responded cause she was clearly supporting the woman. If a promiscous man is called a dog, why won't a promiscous woman be called a who.re?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by SisterCaro(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2015
Emaprince:
You evaded my question. You are preaching karma and I'm asking you if karma is the reason why many women end up with bad husbands. Btw, what respect do you expect me to give to a who.re? Are you mad @sistercaro. So I should refer to a woman that marries and still sleeps around as a good woman? I can see you are even supporting the hoe that your cousin married. Smh.
i did not evade anything. You just showed lack of understanding and i decided not to tackle the issue any further. Any man that marries a good woman and misbehaves will surely have his own consequences to face. Any woman who mistreats a good man will have her own consequences to face.
How you came about me supporting his wife only God knows who you made up that calculation and came up with that conclusion. I made it clear why i told that story but if you so wish to misinterpret it as far as your imagination can take you, thats all on you.
Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On May 21, 2015
Emaprince:
commot here, lorreta. Nobody supported the man. This story is not about the man but the woman. Btw, I responded cause she was clearly supporting the woman. If a promiscous man is called a dog, why won't a promiscous woman be called a who.re?

Yawn.

You've Overdone it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair To Get Even With Your Spouse? by Emaprince: 9:22pm On May 21, 2015
cococandy:

Yawn.

You've Overdone it.
the dude was a player. But you know most of these girls will know that they are not the only ones seeing the guy, yet they will remain ther. What will you call these type of people? Aren't they stoopiid? But then, I found out that most women in this type of relationship are also seeing one or two other guys, so no need to even pity them. Sistercaro's cousin's wife was probably seeing her husband and the colleague even before they got married and she continued the relationship after marriage.

But the question is; a woman that sleeps with multiple men at the same time should be called what? An angel? Abegi. Call a spade a spade. I know it hurts women when they hear it but its the truth. If you can't accept being called a who.re, then don't behave like one!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn’t Love Me / See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Meet Other Females Abroad That Wants To Chat On Yahoo Messenger Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.