Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time (4054 Views)

I Think Someone Is Sexually Abusing Her. Is It Wise To Tell Her Parents? / You've Been Pronouncing Your Name WRONGLY The Whole Time / Woman Realizes She Had Been Abusing Her Husband All These While... Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 26, 2015
Incidentally I asked my daughter to get ground meat for tacos and she got the 70/30 also
My first instinct was to ask "why, haven't you noticed I always buy the 80/20"? then on second thought I didn't bother
I was grateful she had saved me a trip to the store
I just cooked it and drained out all the oil
And that settled it
Nice reflective piece

Life is too short
One of my best friends was buried the other day cry cry, you can't but reflect on the temporal nature of life
Re: Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 26, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I think we may have a different perspective on this. Human and bound to mistakes, yes. But the same exact 'mistakes' over and over again for over a decade is cause for varying levels of exasperation/frustration/annoyance in anyone. Also, the devil is in the details, my dear. Every time she spoke of her mistakes it was always "That one time I did X...he did not make a fuss", "When Y occurred, he said "accidents happen"", etc. Now, I'm sure he would've found fault (I know I sure as hell would've) with her 'MISTAKES' if she was, oh idk, burning the dinner constantly (leading to him having to order takeout every night), scratching the car constantly on her way out, ruining clothes during laundry constantly, breaking glass constantly, constantly to the point she starts hiding her mistakes from you for their sheer number, her own embarrassment, and the possibility of undergoing another nag sesh, etc.

The fact is, when someone you live with is making the same constant blunders, assuming you're human, you WILL be annoyed. As it were, this woman let it get the best of her, and she morphed into some kind of b--*tchy nag of sorts, yh I get it. But being that is I outrightly condemned her behavior, I'm not exactly sure why you're keen on pinning her act on Moi, nor why you're acting like I implied, in any way, that the guy was a "bad" man...EVER. Unless, of course, by 'bad' you mean 'incompetent', which regrettably he is. Perhaps we should agree to disagree on that front.

Excuse my language - I'm really tired.
I really do understand you.. but the article only stated that the only mistake the man made often was with the laundry. . Buying of 70/30 meat was out of ignorance and breaking of glass could happen to anyone. . The woman was simply being overbearing.. even belittling her husband cos of lil issues. ..

Whichever anyway, this is only but a story so let me not dwell much on it... Have a good day ahead smiley
Re: Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 26, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I really do understand you.. but the article only stated that the only mistake the man made often was with the laundry. . Buying of 70/30 meat was out of ignorance and breaking of glass could happen to anyone. . The woman was simply being overbearing.. even belittling her husband cos of lil issues. ..

Whichever anyway, this is only but a story so let me not dwell much on it... Have a good day ahead smiley

The article is there. I do agree with you in that she did not handle it well. And I did feel sorry for the guy too.

True or false (though I do believe it's a true story), there is something of a lesson in it regardless.

A good day to you too smiley
Re: Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On May 26, 2015
MarvellousGod:

in addition, the more you dwell and nag your partner about simple mistakes they make, the more they get jittery around you and make more mistakes.
Their confidence at ever doing anything right is at an all time low which means they don't believe in themselves to do anything right and probably won't until they can believe in themselves again.

1 Like

Re: Woman Realizes That She’s Been Accidentally Abusing Her Husband This Whole Time by Nobody: 12:28am On May 27, 2015
Perhaps I'm a bit more critical of things like this. Although I enjoy the environment and work itself, I'm plagued by the incompetence of certain others at my workplace. There are shifts I begin in annoyance and end in contained frustration. How I miss a transferred past coworker of mine! If I had to go home to a blundernut like that, I'd probably lose my effing mind. I can imagine growing cold at the thought..

At the very least, I'd have to do everything myself, and that in and of itself is curse enough.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Settle Down Pls Advice / Family Issues!!! / Children’s Day Celebration: The Many Challenges Of Nigerian Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.