Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) (11540 Views)

Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) / FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by wisdompraise(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2015
A woman tried to rape a sleeping man after breaking into his apartment during the middle of the night. Chantae Marie Gilman, 28, admitted attempted rape and assault charges but said she didn't know the victim and has no recollection of what happened.

The mum-of-three, who claims she suffers from bipolar disorder and psychosis, climbed into the victim's bed while he was sleeping.
Detective Roger Ishimitsu reported: “Once arriving home he fell asleep on his bed (and) slept very hard due to a long day.”
The victim told police he woke at 2am to find Gilman, who weighs nearly 16 stone, on top of him having sex, while holding his hands above his head.
He then demanded Gilman get off and leave, but she refused and told him to be quiet, according to the police report.
Gilman pleaded guilty to both charges and is due to be sentenced on June 19.
Her plea deal requires her to serve two years probation upon release from custody.

http://naijamusicmovement..co.uk/2015/05/woman-charged-for-raping-sleeping-man.html?spref=tw&m=1

Lalasticlala come and see!

1 Share

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2015
Spiritual wife
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 19, 2015
U sure the man calling it rape ? @ Op lol
In nigeria would they even take this serious undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 19, 2015
what was the ideal punishment for rape again? Oh right. LIFE IMPRISONMENT WITH HARD LABOUR. People do not think before they talk. Honest!
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

do not ever modify this post please. I wanna argue with some peeps. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 19, 2015
Most Nigerian men will asked for more!

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 19, 2015
jcmaiah:
Most Nigerian men will asked for more!

Abi oh can imagine him even telling police ..
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Enegod(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2015
The pathetic thing is feminists would just laugh this off. To them, it is hilarious but when it happens to a woman it’s an outrage... angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
The pathetic thing is feminists would just laugh this off. To them, it is hilarious but when it happens to a woman it’s an outrage... angry angry
took that right out of my mouth bro. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by wisdompraise(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

One funny thing is that the lady is looking beautiful. Some Nigerian men will see it as opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On May 19, 2015
wisdompraise:

One funny thing is that the lady is looking beautiful. Some Nigerian men will see it as opportunity.

Exactly my thoughts im like but she hot tho .. Lol instead of the man to propose to d lady
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

Exactly my thoughts im like but she hot tho .. Lol instead of the man to propose to d lady
angry

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by wisdompraise(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2015
Lala247:

The man understood the fact that one man will not be enough for her that is why he didn't propose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
angry

Lol nooo oh just saying how most nigerians back home would look at it.. Especially d so called law
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by manuelpepper: 10:07am On May 19, 2015
she may have infected him with sti or hiv.

useless woman

3 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by clintino700(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2015
See pretty lady like this shocked shocked

This can't happen to my country men...
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by emperorchedda(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2015
We are becoming an endangered specie tongue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:56am On May 19, 2015
Where did this happen again? Oh i thought is nigeria,because that is impossicantly impossible.
Do u know guys will do 30 days dry fasting for this to happen.
Abeg send that girl and her likes to nigeria. Na joke o

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 19, 2015
Lol..
When I said the male race is heading to extinction no one believed me...

EricRichie
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by dotuna3(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2015
FP PLEASE.

but from the statement the man told the lady to get off him but the lady refused and said he should keep quiet.huummmm.

the question is...

1.is it possible for a man to have errection when he is not interested?

2. even if possible can you have errection while asleep till she climbs you and start riding you... tell me you don't knw

3. if is the same woman that commited the crime is the same person op posted as a man living and sleeping all alone all this while can you reject this kind of a lady if she offer her self to you for no charge?

let the sincere men to answer this questions then i will now know what to say

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 19, 2015
This is nt true. A woman rape man? Hw possible is that since it is a clear knw fact that men can actualy overpower the women. Wat abt the issue of erection? By the way i neva knew a woman can offer herself on a platter of gold to a man the he wil acept just like dat. I mean any reasonable man wil knw dis is nt ordinary. Either she want to gv him std or she want to ....... :oThis is nt true. A woman rape man? Hw possible is that since it is a clear knw fact that men can actualy overpower the women. Wat abt the issue of erection? By the way i neva knew a woman can offer herself on a platter of gold to a man the he wil acept just like dat. I mean any reasonable man wil knw dis is nt ordinary. Either she want to gv him std or she want to .......
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by fuckshit: 12:30pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
fυςk!!! fυςking thumbs up; fυςking lovely comment grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by publicenemy(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2015
wisdompraise:
A woman tried to rape a sleeping man after breaking into his apartment during the middle of the night. Chantae Marie Gilman, 28, admitted attempted rape and assault charges but said she didn't know the victim and has no recollection of what happened.

The mum-of-three, who claims she suffers from bipolar disorder and psychosis, climbed into the victim's bed while he was sleeping.
Detective Roger Ishimitsu reported: “Once arriving home he fell asleep on his bed (and) slept very hard due to a long day.”
The victim told police he woke at 2am to find Gilman, who weighs nearly 16 stone, on top of him having sex, while holding his hands above his head.
He then demanded Gilman get off and leave, but she refused and told him to be quiet, according to the police report.
Gilman pleaded guilty to both charges and is due to be sentenced on June 19.
Her plea deal requires her to serve two years probation upon release from custody.

http://naijamusicmovement..co.uk/2015/05/woman-charged-for-raping-sleeping-man.html?spref=tw&m=1

Lalasticlala come and see!

The guy dey craze...
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by sinizia: 12:57pm On May 19, 2015
This MILF can sure rape me, i wouldn't mind. lipsrsealedgrin
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by krazydave(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2015
I'm sure most Nigerians would probably laugh this off sayin the man should be happy and grateful and all sorts... Cos it was attempted by a woman.
But if this story was the other way round.........?

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 1:30pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:

As a feminist...I don't see any thing funny about it. Keep generalizing! wink
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by joe17: 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

i bliv u said dat fr mere public consumption, within u u meant otherwise. Forgive me, buh d truth is d hypocrisy of feminists can't b measured.....yes, I generalized.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 3:17pm On May 19, 2015
joe17:
i bliv u said dat fr mere public consumption, within u u meant otherwise. Forgive me, buh d truth is d hypocrisy of feminists can't b measured.....yes, I generalized.

You need to deal with your mommy issues. Real talk! undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Enegod(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

you—> feminist?
seriously, I'm going back to poo! angry
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 3:23pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
you—> feminist?
seriously, I'm going back to poo! angry

Yes..I am. Proudly so! smiley

Please shit until you die. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Officers Injured As Ogun Cultists, Land Grabbers, Police Clash / Boko Haram slaughter 7 In Wulari, Maiduguri - Vanguard / Nigerian Drug Statistics By Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.