Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) (11557 Views)

Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) / FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On May 19, 2015
icedbeatz:

so after the guy listed all the mayhem that would happen if all men were to vanish from electricity to firemen and other important things all you got to go against it after all your blunder about kids, assignments, cooking which we can definitely handle even better than most women, the only tangible thing you came up with is pvssy?!?!? really pvssy?! oh no you just proved that women ain't any good except for fvcking ( or reproduction) nothing else. so women ain't got no reasonable thing but pvssy?!

Point to my post that I said pussy is the only thing women is good for?

Secondly, men are still present in this world and we STILL have electricity, famine, drought, infertility, diseases, and violence issues!!! Do better!

I was trying to be easy...but damn that shit! I would love to see men take on "women" roles while hustling in the field. I know women can do it ..men...not so much.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
Don't mind them.. they're bunch of hypocrites!!!

They always whine about domestic violence and rape charges but if a woman assaults or rapes a man, the man is laughed at. Silly creatures.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
And d guy had to go report undecided

Steewpeed

Can you read what you just typed again? he's stupidd for reporting that he was "raped"?

If I type twerp now it will seem like I'm insulting but now where will you classify yourself?
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Point to my post that I said pussy is the only thing women is good for?

Secondly, men are still present in this world and we STILL have electricity, famine, drought, infertility, diseases, and violence issues!!! Do better!

I was trying to be easy...but damn that shit! I would love to see men take on "women" roles while hustling in the field. I know women can do it ..men...not so much.

Hahshahahahahahahahaha to answer your question you listed the problems that might arise and how hard it is for the men but the handled them except for the pvssy thingy. another thing is that except for the 9months pregnancy and child bearing honey men can amazingly handle the rest though it won't be easy but on the women part there certain things men can do that women just can't handle.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
And d guy had to go report undecided

Steewpeed

So if you get raped , don't report it then. You useless, wretched biatch.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 9:25pm On May 19, 2015
icedbeatz:

Hahshahahahahahahahaha to answer your question you listed the problems that might arise and how hard it is for the men but the handled them except for the pvssy thingy. another thing is that except for the 9months pregnancy and child bearing honey men can amazingly handle the rest though it won't be easy but on the women part there certain things men can do that women just can't handle.

I disagree. Men aren't natural multitaskers and when it comes to completing tasks cohesively men sucks!

Yes...men can do things that women do and vice versa for women.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

I disagree. Men aren't natural multitaskers and when it comes to completing tasks cohesively men sucks!

Yes...men can do things that women do and vice versa for women.

Multi tasking? a man will multi task his azz off when the situation demands it. cohesively completing tasks? most of the companies who runs them? talking about team work? we make great team players unlike women who let unnecessary jealousy and other sentiments cloud their actions and judgement, are you kidding me? cohesively completing tasks? Hahahaha we run that shii better and faster Usain Bolt on a track, we accomplish things and you know it
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by gbengus26(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2015
Are you it is not the man that rape that woman, bcs that woman set die
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 9:41pm On May 19, 2015
icedbeatz:

cohesively completing tasks? most of the companies who runs them? talking about team work? we make great team players unlike women who let unnecessary jealousy and other sentiments cloud their actions and judgement, are you kidding me? cohesively completing tasks? Hahahaha we run that shii better and faster Usain Bolt on a track, we accomplish things and you know it

LMAO grin Team players? Chaii! The only thing men excel at ruining things! grin
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO grin Team players? Chaii! The only thing men excel at ruining things! grin

and yet you type from your computer, utilize the network, charge your device with electricity, register on nairaland (seun a guy), married and being taken care of by a man all these were all invented by the same sex "man" that you accuse of being good only at ruining things, so you're a big HYPOCRITE? lol

please argue with facts dear.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 11:12pm On May 19, 2015
icedbeatz:

and yet you type from your computer, utilize the network, charge your device with electricity, register on nairaland (seun a guy), married and being taken care of by a man all these were all invented by the same sex "man" that you accuse of being good only at ruining things, so you're a big HYPOCRITE? lol

please argue with facts dear.

First of all, I can take care of myself WITHOUT my husband. Get that right.

I am not on a computer and in fact the device I am on was engineered by a woman!

Who's to say Seun wasn't taught by a woman in all of his years as a student? Exactly!

You get the facts boo! tongue
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by kellyJames5(m): 11:50pm On May 19, 2015
dotuna3:
FP PLEASE.

but from the statement the man told the lady to get off him but the lady refused and said he should keep quiet.huummmm.

the question is...

1.is it possible for a man to have errection when he is not interested?

2. even if possible can you have errection while asleep till she climbs you and start riding you... tell me you don't knw

3. if is the same woman that commited the crime is the same person op posted as a man living and sleeping all alone all this while can you reject this kind of a lady if she offer her self to you for no charge?

let the sincere men to answer this questions then i will now know what to say

I'm interested in the bolded.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by sammy455(m): 4:55am On May 20, 2015
The woman try to rape ??...or she rape the man
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Tabishkhan(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2015
Unbelievable what a lady she's i am sure she may be suffering from a problem.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:50am On May 20, 2015
icedbeatz:

Can you read what you just typed again? he's stupidd for reporting that he was "raped"?

If I type twerp now it will seem like I'm insulting but now where will you classify yourself?

undecided
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Mhizizzy(f): 6:53am On May 20, 2015
aim5:

So if you get raped , don't report it then. You useless, wretched biatch.

Y are u pained?
Were u raped?

It seems u are bringing ur frustration to nairaland

It won't help

Crazy murrafuka

Go work and feed ur wretched family
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 20, 2015
MrsChima:

First of all, I can take care of myself WITHOUT my husband. Get that right.

I am not on a computer and in fact the device I am on was engineered by a woman!

Who's to say Seun wasn't taught by a woman in all of his years as a student? Exactly!

You get the facts boo! tongue

1. yet you let him take care of you when you think you can do that for yourself.

2. would like to know this device if you are sure of what you're insinuating.

3. being taught by a woman or not has nothing to do with the fact that he was able to brainstorm an idea and create it that's what differenciates the genius from the average ones : acquiring knowledge and utilizing it to produce or innovate things or was he the only student?

drop Tangible facts please. hahahahaha
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 1:57pm On May 20, 2015
icedbeatz:

1. yet you let him take care of you when you think you can do that for yourself.

2. would like to know this device if you are sure of what you're insinuating.

3. being taught by a woman or not has nothing to do with the fact that he was able to brainstorm an idea and create it that's what differenciates the genius from the average ones : acquiring knowledge and utilizing it to produce or innovate things or was he the only student?

drop Tangible facts please. hahahahaha

What is the matter? You are running out of fuel? You are telling me to get tangible facts but, you haven't done so. When has opinions became facts Exactly.

Which one is it? Women contribute to society or they don't ? What is so original about Nairaland? There are hundreds of social media sites with similar functionality and different designs.

Nairaland is a green Facebook period. It does matter if he was taught by a woman because it contradicts what you are saying that women are unable to contribute intellectually. Anyone who created an idea is a "genius" regardless if they copy or alter a previous idea. If it doesn't matter if a woman didn't teach male students then it doesn't matter if a man taught female students!

If I am able to take care of myself without my husband's support how is he taking care of me? How can someone "let" someone take care of anyone? People don't do what they don't want to do. Non-sense.

You can keep repeating yourself but, you know you haven't made any valid points regarding gender superiority which is no such thing!

Ben Carson, a genius in the medical field and he still needed formal education!

Womp!
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 20, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Y are u pained?
Were u raped?

It seems u are bringing ur frustration to nairaland

It won't help

Crazy murrafuka

Go work and feed ur wretched family

You dirty cu.nt, I have two money avenues, one online one offline so don't worry I take care of myself. Useless biatch talking out her assssssssssssssssss.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 20, 2015
MrsChima:

What is the matter? You are running out of fuel? You are telling me to get tangible facts but, you haven't done so. When has opinions became facts Exactly.

Which one is it? Women contribute to society or they don't ? What is so original about Nairaland? There are hundreds of social media sites with similar functionality and different designs.

Nairaland is a green Facebook period. It does matter if he was taught by a woman because it contradicts what you are saying that women are unable to contribute intellectually. Anyone who created an idea is a "genius" regardless if they copy or alter a previous idea. If it doesn't matter if a woman didn't teach male students then it doesn't matter if a man taught female students!

If I am able to take care of myself without my husband's support how is he taking care of me? How can someone "let" someone take care of anyone? People don't do what they don't want to do. Non-sense.

You can keep repeating yourself but, you know you haven't made any valid points regarding gender superiority which is no such thing!

Ben Carson, a genius in the medical field and he still needed formal education!

Womp!

damn I never doubted that women contribute to the society, I was only expecting you to list the things that makes women superior to men like you were trying to prove but you are deviating from it.

as for launching and running a site from your post I know that you don't know squat about it because If only you know the codes that are required to create a site then you might swallow your words let alone run it, protect it and other things, likewise other sites but a baby doesn't know the process it took the mom to prepare a meal what the baby knows is that she gotta eat, well that aside.

you want points here are some 4
1. 85 percent of inventions in this world were done by men,
2. google, YouTube, facebook, Mercedes Benz, BMW were all brainstormed by men what are most of our "wise superior or equal women " doing with their brains all these while?

3. naturally men utilize their intellect more than their female folks and men are mostly thinking how to enhance things while most women are thinking about how to get the latest wears, gadgets (innovated by men) and most of the time at the expense of the guy in their life or family.. men are better at utilizing their brain power while just the very few ladies try to compete and I love and respect this few, check the Wall Street for example.

4. when you come to the construction industries and others it's mostly dominated by men and very few ladies that makes use of their brains.

5. I bet you can't list ten names of women who innovated something mind blowing without consulting google but check out the things you're using right now from electricity (Michael Faraday) to cooking gas, Carl Benz, Jun min Yong, Walt Disney, Graham Bell, to prove something to you now, I bet you don't know Philip emeagwali is, I can go on and on.

6. why are there less females in courses or field that requires mind challenging, twisting, stressful, brain power demanding profession even in schools, e.g civil engineering, electrical electronics, architecture and so on? most of them run away from challenging courses why? the world will respect the ones that know what they're doing and not the average feeble minded ladies everywhere claiming and demanding respect for doing nothing, respect is earned dear.

MEN AND WOMEN CAN NEVER BE EQUAL AT ALL but very few smart ladies can come up to the men's intellect.

your last paragraph made no sense because formal education is needed for any one to be at any peak in all walks of life e.g Dr Ben Carson had to go and study extra course about the human brain before he was able to decipher strategies to successfully conduct the separation surgery. BTW WHATS THE DEVICE THAT YOU ARE USING THAT A WOMAN INVENTED LOL. I need to know, if you got reasonable replies honey hit me with numbered points, make it educative if you can so that I can see if I can learn anything from you and quit beating about the bush... #ignoranceisabliss
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 2:41am On May 21, 2015
icedbeatz:

damn I never doubted that women contribute to the society, I was only expecting you to list the things that makes women superior to men like you were trying to prove but you are deviating from it.

as for launching and running a site from your post I know that you don't know squat about it because If only you know the codes that are required to create a site then you might swallow your words let alone run it, protect it and other things, likewise other sites but a baby doesn't know the process it took the mom to prepare a meal what the baby knows is that she gotta eat, well that aside.

you want points here are some 4
1. 85 percent of inventions in this world were done by men,
2. google, YouTube, facebook, Mercedes Benz, BMW were all brainstormed by men what are most of our "wise superior or equal women " doing with their brains all these while?

3. naturally men utilize their intellect more than their female folks and men are mostly thinking how to enhance things while most women are thinking about how to get the latest wears, gadgets (innovated by men) and most of the time at the expense of the guy in their life or family.. men are better at utilizing their brain power while just the very few ladies try to compete and I love and respect this few, check the Wall Street for example.

4. when you come to the construction industries and others it's mostly dominated by men and very few ladies that makes use of their brains.

5. I bet you can't list ten names of women who innovated something mind blowing without consulting google but check out the things you're using right now from electricity (Michael Faraday) to cooking gas, Carl Benz, Jun min Yong, Walt Disney, Graham Bell, to prove something to you now, I bet you don't know Philip emeagwali is, I can go on and on.

6. why are there less females in courses or field that requires mind challenging, twisting, stressful, brain power demanding profession even in schools, e.g civil engineering, electrical electronics, architecture and so on? most of them run away from challenging courses why? the world will respect the ones that know what they're doing and not the average feeble minded ladies everywhere claiming and demanding respect for doing nothing, respect is earned dear.

MEN AND WOMEN CAN NEVER BE EQUAL AT ALL but very few smart ladies can come up to the men's intellect.

your last paragraph made no sense because formal education is needed for any one to be at any peak in all walks of life e.g Dr Ben Carson had to go and study extra course about the human brain before he was able to decipher strategies to successfully conduct the separation surgery. BTW WHATS THE DEVICE THAT YOU ARE USING THAT A WOMAN INVENTED LOL. I need to know, if you got reasonable replies honey hit me with numbered points, make it educative if you can so that I can see if I can learn anything from you and quit beating about the bush... #ignoranceisabliss

Not ONE TIME I said women were superior to men nor men are superior to womwn. That's your bullshit not mine.

I stand on my comment about womwn teachers and men have learned things from womwn that you do not want to admit.

You are the one that said because someone can create an idea that makes them a genius. Ha! MENSA will laugh if they heard this!

Everything you have listed....womwn can do it!

Jealousy is ugly boo! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badoo Killings: Fatai Owoseni Meets With Ikorodu Traditional Rulers / Nigerian Drug Statistics By Zone / Vandals Blow Up Electricity Transmission Line In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.