Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) (11550 Views)

Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos) / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos) / FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by xmich(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2015
Mehn,this is a fu-cking case
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by xmich(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2015
Mehn,this is a fu-cking casegrin
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Enegod(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes..I am. Proudly so! smiley

Please shit until you die. smiley
women don't know how to be women anymore angry

Still pooing! angry
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Mhizizzy(f): 3:48pm On May 19, 2015
And d guy had to go report undecided

Steewpeed
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 4:48pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
women don't know how to be women anymore angry

Still pooing! angry

Men don't know how to be men ever! Die! Die!
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Enegod(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Men don't know how to be men ever! Die! Die!
Die? undecided undecided

Lets consider Life Without Men?

What would happen if all the men suddenly vanished! grin

DAY 1 Without Men

The electricity has stopped, the grid went down and the lights went out, dish washers quit working.
The few female engineers and technicians who work in utilities, mining manufacturing, transportation,and other industries are unable to cope with the scale of the problems. grin

One week without Men

The water and sewer systems have failed in most communities. Natural gas has stopped. Homes have lost heating.Without deliveries of food there are shortages..
Many women are already going hungry.The food in freezers rotted when the electricity stopped.
Cars stop working for lack of gasoline. grin

One month Without Men

City women are starving. There is no economy. Some have banded together in girl gangs going from house to house m fighting and killing for remaining canned food. Stores have been looted.
On a few farms, some farm women are still eating and farming, but fuel shortages will soon stop their tractors The government has collapsed.
Medical care has pretty much disappeared grin

One year without Men

A few women are still surviving in cities,finding caches of left over food, cooking on fire woods. Buildings are falling apart.Several cities burned after the firemen vanished.
There are no surviving vehicles that still run. 90% of women have died. Some farm women harvest a few vegetables by hand. grin grin

Ten years without Men

The death toll is over 99% worldwide. Few women have formed small tribes and learned to hunt,particularly women who were from rural areas. grin grin

100 years without Men

The last woman died 50 years ago.
Nature is reclaiming the planet. grin grin grin

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 19, 2015
i wont complain if a woman like dat rape me oo cheesy
see as she looks delicious cheesy
na only if a mama iyabo look alike type of woman try rape me na im i fit vex and report to police cheesy
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
Die? undecided undecided

DAY 1 Without Men

The electricity has stopped, the grid went down and the lights went out, dish washers quit working.
The few female engineers and technicians who work in utilities, mining manufacturing, transportation,and other industries are unable to cope with the scale of the problems. grin

One week without Men

The water and sewer systems have failed in most communities. Natural gas has stopped. Homes have lost heating.Without deliveries of food there are shortages..
Many women are already going hungry.The food in freezers rotted when the electricity stopped.

One month Without Men

City women are starving. There is no economy. Some have banded together in girl gangs going from house to house m fighting and killing for remaining canned food. Stores have been looted.
On a few farms, some farm women are still eating and farming, but fuel shortages will soon stop their tractors The government has collapsed.

One year without Men

A few women are still surviving in cities,finding caches of left over food, cooking on fire woods. Buildings are falling apart.Several cities burned after the firemen vanished.
There are no surviving vehicles that still run. 90% of women have died. Some farm women harvest a few vegetables by hand. grin grin

Ten years without Men

The death toll is over 99% worldwide. Few women have formed small tribes and learned to hunt,particularly women who were from rural areas. grin grin

100 years without Men

One hour without women:

Haba! Who dey watch kids? (Calling Brother Ade) Hey brother can you watch my kids for some hours? I must report to oil field in 20 minutes.

Brother Ade: I am sorry brother I can't find my wife or housemaid. I need help too brother!

(Both men cried on the phones for some minutes)

Brother Ade: Oh...you still on phone? Sorry! (Hangs up)

One day without women:

Brother Ade: I am tired! I have worked hard, cared for the kids, cooked, washed, and helped with homework! I can't deal with this any longer!

God! I am sorry abeg where is my wife?

One week without women:

Brother Ade: ooh I need some punny! A man is starting to look good! (Slaps face 2x) Non-sense! I want to feel a woman!

Abeg! Where are the women?!!

Without men the world would be a better and safer place! 89% of the crimes are created and implemented by men. Famine and diseases are engineered mostly by men. Drugs and alcohol were created to pacify and coddle whining manbishes.

Womp!

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 6:03pm On May 19, 2015
lefulefu:
i wont complain if a woman like dat rape me oo cheesy
see as she looks delicious cheesy
na only if a mama iyabo look alike type of woman try rape me na im i fit vex and report to police cheesy

You couldn't pay a woman to rape you.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

You couldn't pay a woman to rape you.

pay a woman to rape me? grin grin grin grin grin grin
e never reach that level oo grin
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 6:15pm On May 19, 2015
lefulefu:

pay a woman to rape me? grin grin grin grin grin grin
e never reach that level oo grin

So you take anything even Aki and paw paw type women?
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Enegod(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

One hour without women:

Haba! Who dey watch kids? (Calling Brother Ade) Hey brother can you watch my kids for some hours? I must report to oil field in 20 minutes.

Brother Ade: I am sorry brother I can't find my wife or housemaid. I need help too brother!

One day without women:

Brother Ade: I am tired! I have worked hard, cared for the kids, cooked, washed, and helped with homework! I can't deal with this any longer!

One week without women:

Brother Ade: ooh I need some punny! A man is starting to look good! (Slaps face 2x) Non-sense! I want to feel a woman!

Without men the world would be a better and safer place! 89% of the crimes are created and implemented by men. Famine and diseases are engineered mostly by men. Drugs and alcohol were created to pacify and coddle whining manbishes.

Womp!
angry

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by godoluwa(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
The pathetic thing is feminists would just laugh this off. To them, it is hilarious but when it happens to a woman it’s an outrage... angry angry
u are blessed

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

thats why i say for my earlier post if the woman package (sexy) then i no go complain but if she look like ojuju and she rape me then i will vex and report to police ASAP cool.
Anyway i dont believe this story coz woman no fit rape man but seduce.
but lemme pretend to believe this story and laugh grin
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by lilmax(m): 6:23pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
Die? undecided undecided

DAY 1 Without Men

One week without Men

One month Without Men

One year without Men

Ten years without Men

100 years without Men

grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

no fit follow a dwarf woman like aki and pawpaw.... grin
dats scary grin
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 6:26pm On May 19, 2015
lefulefu:

no fit follow a dwarf woman like aki and pawpaw.... grin
dats scary grin

Dwarfs need love too! grin
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Dwarfs need love too! grin
yes i agree 100 percent....
from their fellow dwarfs grin
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
The pathetic thing is feminists would just laugh this off. To them, it is hilarious but when it happens to a woman it’s an outrage... angry angry

Thank you for this post! They would laugh and say you're not a man if you get molested by a female. The vast majority of women today are trash, especially black women.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by ideykwum: 7:23pm On May 19, 2015
Lala, I won't call it rape if you do this to me!

Lala247:
U sure the man calling it rape ? @ Op lol
In nigeria would they even take this serious undecided
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by ideykwum: 7:23pm On May 19, 2015
Neither will I tell the police!

Lala247:

Abi oh can imagine him even telling police ..
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Oahray: 7:37pm On May 19, 2015
Enegod:
Die? undecided undecided

DAY 1 Without Men

One week without Men

One month Without Men

One year without Men

Ten years without Men

100 years without Men

lmao! grin

Seriously this is so true. I don't think the last lady would survive for up to 50 years though. Both sexes need each other to survive. Together, we are the human race.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Oahray: 7:39pm On May 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
And d guy had to go report undecided
Steewpeed
are you for real?
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by joe17: 8:01pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

You need to deal with your mommy issues. Real talk! undecided
was that really necessary?
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On May 19, 2015
joe17:
was that really necessary?

That bullshit you have posted before wasn't necessary. undecided
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by joe17: 8:36pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

That bullshit you have posted before wasn't necessary. undecided
yeah yeah, fine, u win,. That's it
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by MrsChima(f): 8:40pm On May 19, 2015
joe17:
yeah yeah, fine, u win,. That's it

Good boy! kiss
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 19, 2015
dotuna3:
FP PLEASE.

but from the statement the man told the lady to get off him but the lady refused and said he should keep quiet.huummmm.

the question is...

1.is it possible for a man to have errection when he is not interested?

2. even if possible can you have errection while asleep till she climbs you and start riding you... tell me you don't
3. if is the same woman that commited the crime is the same person op posted as a man living and sleeping all alone all this while can you reject this kind of a lady if she offer her self to you for no charge?

let the sincere men to answer this questions then i will now know what to say

1. Yeah the d has it's nerves that respond to stimulation even when the guy doesn't want some.

2. There's a possibility there, another case might be he thought she's her gf or a dream or something only to find out that this shii is real hahahahahhaahahahah

3. have you heard the adage that " free things results to diarrhea "? she can be HIV positive, or got stds, got some spiritual things going on (it's not limited in Africa) and so on.

BTW when you living comfortably or got Money to throw around pvssy won't be diamond to you anymore bro, pvssy seems to be like "the shii" if you ain't getting none, do you know how many pvssy that's available for a nigga ?(depending where this happened) if it's in America Hahahahahaha bro pvssy ain't nothing, ladies been offering their coochie up once you are OK so that ain't shii. The main thing is that he's not konjified like most naija men who will jump on the woman and take charge of the lashing.
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Enegod(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2015
aim5:

Thank you for this post! They would laugh and say you're not a man if you get molested by a female. The vast majority of women today are trash, especially black women.
Don't mind them.. they're bunch of hypocrites!!!
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Enegod(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2015
Oahray:
lmao! grin

Seriously this is so true. I don't think the last lady would survive for up to 50 years though. Both sexes need each other to survive. Together, we are the human race.
grin grin cool cool
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:

One hour without women:

One day without women:

One week without women:

Womp!

so after the guy listed all the mayhem that would happen if all men were to vanish from electricity to firemen and other important things all you got to go against it after all your blunder about kids, assignments, cooking which we can definitely handle even better than most women, the only tangible thing you came up with is pvssy?!?!? really pvssy?! oh no you just proved that women ain't any good except for fvcking ( or reproduction) nothing else. so women ain't got no reasonable thing but pvssy?!
Re: Woman Charged For Raping Sleeping Man (photos) by DEIFIED(m): 9:00pm On May 19, 2015
You dont mean it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badoo Killings: Fatai Owoseni Meets With Ikorodu Traditional Rulers / Nigerian Drug Statistics By Zone / Vandals Blow Up Electricity Transmission Line In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.