Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong (26712 Views)

APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa / Islamic Banks That Fund Global Terrorism Is Who Buhari Wants To Borrow From / I Was Attacked For Saying Buhari Is Not A Religious Fanatic, Says Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by pegolala(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2015
As Nigeria continue to speak up on their expectations of the incoming administration to be headed by President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, a prominent clergy in the South-south region, Bishop Emma Isong, says he pities most of the sycophants in APC because they have no idea who Buhari is.

Bishop Isong who is the General Overseer of the Christian Central Chapel International with headquarters in Calabar, Cross River State, expressed confidence in the track record and electoral promises of Buhari to tackle corruption and get Nigeria back on track.

His words, “I think Nigerians should now sit up in the days of Buhari and get ready to queue up on line and get ready to declare their asset and also get ready to go to work on time; they should get ready to speak the truth and drop sentiment and the people I am pitting most are the sycophants of the APC because they have no idea who this Buhari is, they just wanted to win election. It is now after APC victory, they are going to discover who Buhari is.”

He said most APC leaders would be in for a shocker with President Buhari. “APC chieftains need to know that Buhari is an exceptional person. I am not saying that an angel has come but a very different politician. Don’t forget that Buhari is not a politician, I see him as a reformist; that broom logo of APC fits him, he is a sweeper and all those who are carrying that broom should also get ready because Buhari when sweeping would not want to check whose documents are on the floor; so people that carry broom should be ready for the broom now because the broom may even sweep their owners.

Those are the people I pity. I do not pity anybody than those that are thinking and assuming that Buhari has come and their story may soon change because I see a man who said and I quote him “I am not coming to just rule Nigeria but I want to come and change and fight corruption”

The Bishop whose several prophesies have often come to passed gave another saying “there is going to be a panic, first month from May 29 to June 29; there is going to be that panic I will even advise those who are rushing to go and get appointment from Buhari’s government to wait a little bit and let the yam get cold so that they can eat well because very likely those that rush for the next appointment may soon be committing political suicide. The first thief to go is the one police will catch”

As far back as pre-2011 election, Bishop Isong had prophesied that Goodluck in the name of President Jonathan will carry him throw in 2011 polls and what will remain after the Goodluck will be Jonathan and if you read the story of Jonathan in the Bible you will know what will happen in subsequent (2015) elections. Explaining further, recently, he said Jonathan in the Bible does not rule. In the Bible Jonathan always handover; he always concede power, he always congratulate David. Jonathan is the man that went to David and said, it is my right to be King of Isreal but my father also have me in mind but I have handed over to you because I have sense that God want to use you to do something.

Adding, “I don’t know if you can agree with me that I have made that statement some time ago when I said that the name Goodluck has finished and that Jonathan is the remaining name and that may not see him through in 2015 elections.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/05/apc-sycophants-no-idea-buhari-says-bishop-isong/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by oluvick(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2015
As expected.

9 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 10:12am On May 19, 2015
true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 10:13am On May 19, 2015
nigeria will be great again!!

20 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Trailblazer1(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2015
To all APC under-age sycophant Buhari praise singers; e go soon clear for una eye undecided undecided.

My joy is that: if it gets better; we will enjoy it together and if it gets worse; we will suffer it together grin

I'm not pessimistic about buhari, so I expect surprises

8 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 10:43am On May 19, 2015
Buhari is either a pretender or has been compromised.
He should start his corruption fight from Sanusi, the Abachas, Tinubu, Amaechi, Bagudu, Goje etc, he should stop fooling himself.

As for public asset declaration, buhari can't do ANYTHING about it because the constitution clearly states that people declare assets with the Code of Conduct Bureau and it never said they make public. It is at the prerogative of office holders to publicise theirs or leave it as specified. If Buhari need it public, he should fight for the amendment of the relevant sections of the constitution which requires 2/3rd of National Assembly consent and approval from 2/3 States Houses of Assembly.

BabaOneChance is overrated at best!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by sammyj: 10:46am On May 19, 2015
Story for the gods coming from one of the pastor beneficiary of this corrupt government !!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by rottennaija(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2015
He is basically saying what we already know. In 2011,it was easy to see GEJ would win. Fast forward to 2015, it was easy to see GMB( soon to be PMB) would win. The handwriting on the world was very clear to see.

4 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by stepo707: 11:15am On May 19, 2015
we are watching in 3D
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by PassingShot(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2015
[s]
barcanista:

As for public asset declaration, buhari can't do ANYTHING about it because the constitution clearly states that people declare assets with the Code of Conduct Bureau and it never said they make public. It is at the prerogative of office holders to publicise theirs or leave it as specified. If Buhari need it public, he should fight for the amendment of the relevant sections of the constitution which requires 2/3rd of National Assembly consent and approval from 2/3 States Houses of Assembly.

[/s]

Did you read the article?

How is President Buhari a pretender?

How is your post related to what is written in the original post?

Moro wipe eje ti ta si e lopolo! undecided

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by modath(f): 11:25am On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

Overrated?? Agreed!! Just like that opinion poll/analysis about Osoba besting Amosun and GMB in Ogun state abi? cheesy

Nigeria is headed in the right direction under Baba.God willing! security seeking naysayers like you will retreat in despair!!

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by themilanway(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2015
Those of you replying Barcanista shouldnt have bother doing so,its clear he has since lost.

I'm all for criticizing Buhari and his policies,but there is a thin line between criticism and mud slinging.

I'm all for carpet crossing but stop sounding like a lunatic.

After defection,the mantra was"I trust GMB but i dont trust those surrounding him".

Its now"Buhari is a pretender and a hypocrist".

Someone needs to stop foaming in the mouth.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by tucky200(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
He should start his corruption fight from Sanusi, the Abachas, Tinubu, Amaechi, Bagudu, Goje etc, he should stop fooling himself.

Please learn to read b4 posting

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by PassingShot(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2015
themilanway:
Those of you replying Barcanista shouldnt have bother doing so,its clear he has since lost.

I'm all for criticizing Buhari and his policies,but there is a thin line between criticism and mud slinging.

After defection,the mantra was"I trust GMB but i dont trust those surrounding him".

Let's reply him into submission. He deserves battering and he shall get it as reward for senseless and baseless ranting!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by themilanway(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Let's reply him into submission. He deserves battering and he shall get it as punishment for senseless and baseless ranting!

The guy is smart but useless.

He keeps going back to his vomit.

16 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 19, 2015
tucky200:

Please learn to read b4 posting
I'd rather give this certificate to the man that says "All the allegations against Abacha are baseless"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2426310_screen20150519114018_jpeg6796ef6d3e62e03fc9775580d3e57582

6 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Jesusloveyou: 12:02pm On May 19, 2015
The same fake bishop that said we should not vote for buhari, because he wil islamise nigeria. d fake bishop is now licking buhari ass.

6 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by ziccoit: 12:07pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

Can you see how difficult is it to defend the indefensible and pull down the pillar of the truth? Your comment is totally tangential to the topic of discuss. I believe you must have, a couple of times , queried the propriety of pitting your tent with corrupt elements. You are where you belong.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by tucky200(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
I'd rather give this certificate to the man that says "All the allegations against Abacha are baseless"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2426310_screen20150519114018_jpeg6796ef6d3e62e03fc9775580d3e57582
Is that all u hv got to say against him.....
Bliv me I hv got thousands to say against ur role model(gej)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Jesusloveyou: 12:13pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
u are more qualify for d certificate for licking gej ass after condenming d same ass

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 19, 2015
You people seem to care more about me than you care for #Baba. At no time did I complain to you wrt to my political choice..

I appreciate anyway.
ziccoit:

Can you see how difficult is it to defend the indefensible and pull down the pillar of the truth? Your comment is totally tangential to the topic of discuss. I believe you must have, a couple of times , queried the propriety of pitting your tent with corrupt elements. You are where you belong.

1 Like

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 19, 2015
tucky200:

Is that all u hv got to say against him.....
Bliv me I hv got thousands to say against ur role model(gej)
You can as well publish a book on Jonathan

1 Like

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by tucky200(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
You can as well publish a book on Jonathan
U see that one difference between us
I don't have time 4 hating
But u do

17 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2015
themilanway:

Really? But it failed to you register in your dead brain when you were hurling invectives at GEJ, right?
I doubt you even have a brain to begin with. Yes, you have a head but what is in it is anything but a brain. Amala and ewedu would be more like itsmiley.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by tp10: 12:29pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

You sound like a political nuisance.if there is anyone pretending. Its you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 19, 2015
tucky200:

U see that one difference between us
I don't have time 4 hating
But u do
Ur opinion...your prerogative...I respect but I care less grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by tucky200(m): 12:36pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Ur opinion...your prerogative...I respect but I care less grin
Since when I joined nairaland u ve never posted anything that has to do with progress
All u do is try to spread hate ...
So d good ones got to care abt what u write

19 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 19, 2015
tucky200:

Since when I joined nairaland u ve never posted anything that has to do with progress
All u do is try to spread hate ...
So d good ones got to care abt what u write
Perhaps you should try to hack my moniker so as to post as it pleases you.

That my comments and position appears unfavorable to you does not mean hate. However, if in your opinion you feel that my comments are hate-filled, then I can't do anything to help change such flawed perception. It is entirely your prerogative

3 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by tucky200(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps you should try to hack my moniker so as to post as it pleases you.

That my comments and position appears unfavorable to you does not mean hate. However, if in your opinion that my comments are hate-filled, then I can't do anything to help change such flawed perception. It is entirely your prerogative
Ma guy just learn to say the truth at all times.......

13 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 19, 2015
Which is what I am doing to the best of my knowledge. grin grin
tucky200:

Ma guy just learn to say the truth at all times.......

3 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by ifyan(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

Sweet truth.

You know. .....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Dancing With An Aged Woman Today (Photos) / NLC Strike : Fuel Scarcity Looms In Lagos??? / Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.