Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong (26730 Views)

APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa / Islamic Banks That Fund Global Terrorism Is Who Buhari Wants To Borrow From / I Was Attacked For Saying Buhari Is Not A Religious Fanatic, Says Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 19, 2015
ifyan:

Sweet truth.

You know. .....
yeskeeeeeee grin grin
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by ifyan(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2015
Whatever GMB will do as the president. Nigerians shouldn't expect him to perform like what he did during the military regime.
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by tucky200(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Which is what I am doing to the best of my knowledge. grin grin
If I hear.....
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
themilanway:
Those of you replying Barcanista shouldnt have bother doing so,its clear he has since lost.

I'm all for criticizing Buhari and his policies,but there is a thin line between criticism and mud slinging.

I'm all for carpet crossing but stop sounding like a lunatic.

After defection,the mantra was"I trust GMB but i dont trust those surrounding him".

Its now"Buhari is a pretender and a hypocrist".

Someone needs to stop foaming in the mouth.
even his ranting couldn't earn him more than two likes two share..the ranting of an irrelevant fellow,attention seeking looser

4 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by themilanway(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Really? But it failed to you register in your dead brain when you were hurling invectives at GEJ, right?
I doubt you even have a brain to begin with. Yes, you have a head but what is in it is anything but a brain. Amala and ewedu would be more like itsmiley.

GEJ was just an accidental president,read my lips,accidental..........

It was sycophants like you and Abati whom refused to tell him that he is the worst thing to have happen to Nigeria democratically,instead you foolishly and gullibly lead him on and eventually out of the office.

Arik has slash their price from anywhere in Nigeria to Otuoke for 2500.

Offer last till May 30.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Bonapart(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2015
Ising abi isong you're lying

1 Like

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Sibrah: 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari is either a pretender or has been compromised.
He should start his corruption fight from Sanusi, the Abachas, Tinubu, Amaechi, Bagudu, Goje etc, he should stop fooling himself.

As for public asset declaration, buhari can't do ANYTHING about it because the constitution clearly states that people declare assets with the Code of Conduct Bureau and it never said they make public. It is at the prerogative of office holders to publicise theirs or leave it as specified. If Buhari need it public, he should fight for the amendment of the relevant sections of the constitution which requires 2/3rd of National Assembly consent and approval from 2/3 States Houses of Assembly.

BabaOneChance is overrated at best!
GEJ admin already follow Tinubu allegation up so it will be wise for Buhari to go after those active in GEJ admin.

2 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 19, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by ELBAND: 1:30pm On May 19, 2015
Lmao! True
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 19, 2015
Sibrah:
GEJ admin already follow Tinubu allegation up so it will be wise for Buhari to go after those active in GEJ admin.
When was Tinubu probed for corruption and stealing of Lagos funds?
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by klax(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2015
Very correct they actually don't know him yet they thought they can stole billions and so corrupted and think they can hide under GMB it's a lie of the devil GMB will show them red card I 100% sure of that let's keep watching.
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by micktoxin(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2015
themilanway:

The guy is smart but useless.

He keeps going back to his vomit.
One of the prerequisite of smartness is objectivity (Ability to view things through multiple dimensions, before coming to conclusions). So I disagree with the smartness talk.
I will start taking him seriously, when he start admitting his agendas.

4 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by kay29000(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
Hmm! Well, me, I have always known that one na. . Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by themilanway(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2015
micktoxin:

One of the prerequisite of smartness is objectivity (Ability to view things through multiple dimensions, before coming to conclusions). So I disagree with the smartness talk.
I will start taking him seriously, when he start admitting his agendas.

I retract that......maybe intelligent?

4 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Daplux4: 1:44pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
He should start his corruption fight from Sanusi, the Abachas, Tinubu, Amaechi, Bagudu, Goje etc, he should stop fooling himself.

As for public asset declaration, buhari can't do ANYTHING about it because the constitution clearly states that people declare assets with the Code of Conduct Bureau and it never said they make public. It is at the prerogative of office holders to publicise theirs or leave it as specified. If Buhari need it public, he should fight for the amendment of the relevant sections of the constitution which requires 2/3rd of National Assembly consent and approval from 2/3 States Houses of Assembly.

Before he start I will like him to explain to nigerians what happened to the 53 suitecases during his last Regime
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by gfullmoon(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2015
Buhariphobia is renting the air. Nigeria might never be the same again for good.

1 Like

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Salihu00(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

weldone try harder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 19, 2015
Just like Gej shocked us.

Okay no problem. We go wear insulator grin
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by niceguy7(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2015
Dont mind them....they think they cn predict buhari....but dem don fail.
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Burger01(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Did you read the article?

How is President Buhari a pretender?

How is your post related to what is written in the original post?

Moro wipe eje ti ta si e lopolo! undecided
Lol. That 100naira per post Barcanista has become clueless and confused like his pay masters. cheesy

Just don't mind the imbecilic protection seeker. Anything 'Buhari' makes him behave like a dog on heat cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 19, 2015
And Audit of NNPC books in 1977. Plus that of PTF
Daplux4:

Before he start I will like him to explain to nigerians what happened to the 53 suitecases during his last Regime
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Reptyle(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

Well at least he can DO SOMETHING about the people who will make up the FEC under his administration by making it a condition for appointment. He does not need an act of parliarment or a legislation to make that happen.

The drive for probity and transparency in government will not happen overnight. All that is needful however, is for those in the lead to model it and others will gradually follow as the people that elected them will compel them to.

The constitution was drafted by people for people....the constitution can and will be reviewed by people when necessary.

2 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by lovehound(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
We have heard.....expectation postponed makes the heart sick....so says the bible
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Burger01(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2015
iscoli:
nigeria will be great again!!
Yes o. Naija WILL be great!

Haters can keep hatingcheesy

1 Like

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 19, 2015
Did anybody notice May19?
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

whether u lik it or nt this man wil b ur presido till 2023.pls stop hating d truth

2 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 19, 2015
Reptyle:

Well at least he can DO SOMETHING about the people who will make up the FEC under his administration by making it a condition for appointment. He does not need an act of parliarment or a legislation to make that happen.

The drive for probity and transparency in government will not happen overnight. All that is needful however, is for those in the lead to model it and others will gradually follow as the people that elected them will compel them to.

The constitution was drafted by people for people....the constitution can and will be reviewed by people when necessary.
point of correction, the constitution was drafted by abdulsallam and his friends/tribesmen and imposed on the rest of the people, particularly SE and SS
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Burger01(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2015
themilanway:

The guy is smart but useless.

He keeps going back to his vomit.
He goes back and forth drifting like the wind. He really has lost it and has refused to come out of a terrible post 'Election Loss Trauma' cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Reptyle(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Reptyle(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
point of correction, the constitution was drafted by abdulsallam and his friends/tribesmen and imposed on the rest of the people, particularly SE and SS

Conjectures...surely you know better than to dwell on that.

2 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by cyril700(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2015
Yes, and now orubebe is trying to join APC, I pity him too.
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by makyegh(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2015
The topic below became a debate point among Benue sons on a social platform and should be of interest here too. @lalasticala pls put it up, inn not sute how to go about it. thanks.
Ukan Kurugh
WE HAVE ALL AGREED TO KEEP OUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE O !!!GreenLite Media posted:Akume is too corrupt to be Senate President says former CP TsavOrdinarily, it would be a thing of joy if a Tiv man is elected Senate President. Like Sen David Mark, he would help to uplift the Tiv people to lime light and give jobs to our teaming youths.That Tiv man is definitely not Sen George Akume who is a drunk and grossly irresponsible.He is violent and quarrelsome. Even in churches, he uses obscene language to abuse Elders. I witnessed that in the Catholic Cathedral in Gboko.This apart, he lacks democratic credentials.He is corrupt and violent. During his tenure as Governor, he caused the deaths of many youths in Kwande and Tarkaa LGA who wereopposed to him. He is violently intolerant.His handling of the fanthom Egumale Cement Factory, Sheraton Hotel Project, Fertiliser Blending Plant, Benkim Pastic Factory etc all in Benue State, in which huge sums of Tax Payers money was paid with no job done, brings his integrity to question. I still have all relevant documentsin my possession.Although I can not influence or prevent the appointment of Sen Akume as Senate President, I will wait and assess Gen Buhari’s approach to cases of corruption before I re validate my complaint against Sen George Akume.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Dancing With An Aged Woman Today (Photos) / This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest / David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.