Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong (26724 Views)

APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa / Islamic Banks That Fund Global Terrorism Is Who Buhari Wants To Borrow From / I Was Attacked For Saying Buhari Is Not A Religious Fanatic, Says Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by muhyeenisce(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari is either a pretender or has been compromised.
He should start his corruption fight from Sanusi, the Abachas, Tinubu, Amaechi, Bagudu, Goje etc, he should stop fooling himself.

As for public asset declaration, buhari can't do ANYTHING about it because the constitution clearly states that people declare assets with the Code of Conduct Bureau and it never said they make public. It is at the prerogative of office holders to publicise theirs or leave it as specified. If Buhari need it public, he should fight for the amendment of the relevant sections of the constitution which requires 2/3rd of National Assembly consent and approval from 2/3 States Houses of Assembly.

BabaOneChance is overrated at best!
okponu ni e!
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by fritiyo: 2:27pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
He should start his corruption fight from Sanusi, the Abachas, Tinubu, Amaechi, Bagudu, Goje etc, he should stop fooling himself.

As for public asset declaration, buhari can't do ANYTHING about it because the constitution clearly states that people declare assets with the Code of Conduct Bureau and it never said they make public. It is at the prerogative of office holders to publicise theirs or leave it as specified. If Buhari need it public, he should fight for the amendment of the relevant sections of the constitution which requires 2/3rd of National Assembly consent and approval from 2/3 States Houses of Assembly.

While u talk sense his day, some fools will be here insulting u or distracting our attention to watch what will really happen to the GMB and his promises.
It is always good to tell the truth n u are just doing that in this forum. it doesn't matte who hate u so long u are with the truth u shall always be set free at last.
Babaonechance. we are waiting for the miracle to happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by LFJ: 2:27pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
point of correction, the constitution was drafted by abdulsallam and his friends/tribesmen and imposed on the rest of the people, particularly SE and SS

Those who refuse you protection are wicked, see how they turn a progressive mind to nuisance on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 19, 2015
Buhari is an old man with outdated credentials; he is here to steal all the money and settle all old scores he failed to do in his last incarnation. And he will get away with it too, because silly Nigerians are too tied up with his past reputation to realize that it's human nature to change.
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by jibrilaminu003(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

o boi........ go jump enter lagoon as oba said earlier. no b only one chance na last chance!!!
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by jibrilaminu003(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Buhari is an old man with outdated credentials; he is here to steal all the money and settle all old scores he failed to do in his last incarnation. And he will get away with it too, because silly Nigerians are too tied up with his past reputation to realize that it's human nature to change.

make research on what IDADA means because das what you are
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Pennywise(m): 2:57pm On May 19, 2015
The only people who have reason to fear Buhari are corrupt people including pastors- cum 419 artists and corrupt public servants. Law abiding hard working people have no reason to fear Buhari as we know him.

As for drug pushers, Buhari has been killing them long before Nigerians heard of Indonesia for the first time.
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by akeensbussy(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
buhari has more reputation than you do.....at least he is the only politician I know, who has not been cross-carpeting from one political party to another like your paymasters who are moving from one party to the other. The Devil is moving around like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour, says the bible. I rest my case
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Benzzle: 3:22pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps you should try to hack my moniker so as to post as it pleases you.

That my comments and position appears unfavorable to you does not mean hate. However, if in your opinion you feel that my comments are hate-filled, then I can't do anything to help change such flawed perception. It is entirely your prerogative
this underage boy called barcanista aint you ashamed of yourself...why make a fool of yourself on NL,the elections have long been concluded and you've lost so you have to move on and stop misbehaving like a kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Lilimax(f): 3:22pm On May 19, 2015
Ok now
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Zico5(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

Overrated? Yes but better than ur clueless otuoke man
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by heryeendey(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:

.... MEHN U Sabi Tok Ooo..Wetin B Al Dis Sh*t Wey U Write..Badbelle Sai Baba Jo
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by heryeendey(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Did you read the article?
How is President Buhari a pretender?
How is your post related to what is written in the original post?
Moro wipe eje ti ta si e lopolo! undecided
Na English Dey Wori Am...Oversabi
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by 9ousky: 3:50pm On May 19, 2015
Time is running Out for u to stay relevant on this forum Barcanista... U Ar bcming irrelevant in case u don't know. Maybe u should try a different approach or technique or u should just try harder Dan dis, Everyone on this forum now knows u Ar just one way, deluded hater...
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by 9ousky: 3:50pm On May 19, 2015
Time is running Out for u to stay relevant on this forum Barcanista... U Ar bcming irrelevant in case u don't know. Maybe u should try a different approach or technique or u should just try harder Dan dis, Everyone on this forum now knows u Ar just one way, deluded hater...
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by deletrue: 3:59pm On May 19, 2015
Most time I ask my self why are we the way we are? Then I will ask myself if I have forgotton what Zik of Arica told Nigerians that there will be a time when Nigerians will ask themselves as to how and why we are where are?
Imagine a Bishop singing praises of man who physical weak and to make thinks worse, he is in the midst of some the world's most popular corrupt people. As far as I am concerned, the Bishop does not know the difference between Idiagbon and Buhari. If he knows the two very well, he will not look the opposite side, sing those songs of praise in order to get some contracts and slots. If Buhari is really the way the Bishop is describing him, he should not, in the first place go alongside with those thieves.
If Bishop Isong can openly praise Buhari for ministorial posts, then who do we respect? Very shameful.
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by yomzzy(m): 4:23pm On May 19, 2015
Oga bishop we've heard you
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 19, 2015
barcanista:
Which is what I am doing to the best of my knowledge. grin grin
Then ur knowledge is bleak
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by vik2or(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2015
Whoever u are pls can u allow dis man be?always raging...yet elections hv since bin won n lost.
barcanista:

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 19, 2015
fritiyo:

While u talk sense his day, some fools will be here insulting u or distracting our attention to watch what will really happen to the GMB and his promises.
It is always good to tell the truth n u are just doing that in this forum. it doesn't matte who hate u so long u are with the truth u shall always be set free at last.
Babaonechance. we are waiting for the miracle to happen.
even the miracle will swallow you..ur hate makes u and ur gangs appear pathetic..channel your hate the right way if you ever gat to hate..and if you want to, try not to do it foolishly...unless you want to be deliberately foolish, which in this case, u and ur goons are soaked in the pathetic pool of foolishness and despair.... uv all lost...y foam from the mouth and nose ?....go sit down and grind ur teeth..stop throwing shameless punches into thin air..u are making a gr8 number of ur people on this forum, including most of the Tanoids and Gej supporters ashamed of u guys..have you heard from ffk lately? grin grin grin grin....senseless prats...

1 Like

Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by fritiyo: 5:35pm On May 19, 2015
Tlovely:
even the miracle will swallow you..ur hate makes u and ur gangs appear pathetic..channel your hate the right way if you ever gat to hate..and if you want to, try not to do it foolishly...unless you want to be deliberately foolish, which in this case, u and ur goons are soaked in the pathetic pool of foolishness and despair.... uv all lost...y foam from the mouth and nose ?....go sit down and grind ur teeth..stop throwing shameless punches into thin air..u are making a gr8 number of ur people on this forum, including most of the Tanoids and Gej supporters ashamed of u guys..have you heard from ffk lately? grin grin grin grin....senseless prats...

ur pix tell it all. a drunkard n weed battling eyes coming here to write trash.
I pity ur poor parent for having u, cos u are a shit
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Neplusultra(f): 5:57pm On May 19, 2015
Of course, its discernable! Dats y i'll always keep my fingers crossed and watching! Time shall tell
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by olutunde12(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2015
oluvick:
As expected.
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Ephemmm: 7:34pm On May 19, 2015
tp10:

You sound like a political nuisance.if there is anyone pretending. Its you.

It is not a news: barcanista has loosed his sanity since the time when GMB has been declared winner for Presidency.
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by G3n3sis: 7:40pm On May 19, 2015
Lmao!
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by G3n3sis: 7:46pm On May 19, 2015
That was wow
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Tariboy1(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2015
I hope so oh
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 8:16am On May 20, 2015
stick to you job by preparing us 4heaven..leave politics alone...these 21st century prophets sha... lipsrsealed
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 20, 2015
fritiyo:

[s]ur pix tell it all. a drunkard n weed battling eyes coming here to write trash.
I pity ur poor parent for having u, cos u are a shit[/s]
becos of how ugly and stewpid you wld appear, u cldnt even have the balls to paste a picture of ur self as part of ur profile..so assume i that is how non-existing you are. from that ur useless name, it tells that only a twisted and mediocre mind would wanna bear such meaningless profile name..tells a lot about you being a child. instead you would take correction from the fact that someone have been able to point out how stewpid u are..u engage ur self in showing still how endless ur shamelessness can stretch..i guess i got you hard...to the point you begin to check out my profile pics..... cool. lol.i take no prisoner..u are right, i am drunk . drunk and high on a great spirit..i look into ur soul if you look closely at that picture .. n ur case most certainly is very pathetic..those eyes are above ur class..u have to have brains first for u to attain such countenance..but u are no where to being sensible..and it would be obviously written all ova ur face..
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 20, 2015
fritiyo:

[s]ur pix tell it all. a drunkard n weed battling eyes coming here to write trash.
I pity ur poor parent for having u, cos u are a shit [/s]
u are stewpid already, y stretch ur disgrace this far?..just be careful, people have noticed..if you have the effrontery upload a true picture of ur lost self, but if it is not u, thunder definately would fire ur anus vehemently.. u are a wasted sperm..though ur poor parents are most certainly pitied..to have bore such pointless nonentity..y are u such a knockled head millipide?... u should have just been tied in a nylon and thrown into a pit toilet. instead of being objective in ur reasoning and think extensively ..you engage with barcanista to insult a man yet to be sworn in, old enough to be ur fathers father..and a party victorous with a large margin, which have shattered ur dreams of being a thief and promoting brigandage..all because uv lost..yet u hell bent in ur part as a loser...anyway being a loser is in ur dna..thats y u sound like poo...those little words u spew are clearly what u are made of...i would only add to you the taste of ur own medicine..just be careful and stop smoking weed..since you talk about it..guess its not good for you brain...such nimrod..fritiyo (wat eva dat name means)..sound like name of a confused fellow...u should read ur posts again..
Re: APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong by fritiyo: 4:41pm On May 20, 2015
Tlovely:
u are stewpid already, y stretch ur disgrace this far?..just be careful, people have noticed..if you have the effrontery upload a true picture of ur lost self, but if it is not u, thunder definately would fire ur anus vehemently.. u are a wasted sperm..though ur poor parents are most certainly pitied..to have bore such pointless nonentity..y are u such a knockled head millipide?... u should have just been tied in a nylon and thrown into a pit toilet. instead of being objective in ur reasoning and think extensively ..you engage with barcanista to insult a man yet to be sworn in, old enough to be ur fathers father..and a party victorous with a large margin, which have shattered ur dreams of being a thief and promoting brigandage..all because uv lost..yet u hell bent in ur part as a loser...anyway being a loser is in ur dna..thats y u sound like poo...those little words u spew are clearly what u are made of...i would only add to you the taste of ur own medicine..just be careful and stop smoking weed..since you talk about it..guess its not good for you brain...such nimrod..fritiyo (wat eva dat name means)..sound like name of a confused fellow...u should read ur posts again..

I must appreciate u for the rubbish u write up dia which hold no water.
2ndly i want to sincerely apologies for mentioning ur parent in my earlier quote but i must advise u to quote people with respect rather than insulting them for their own opinion.
I and barcanista opinion shouldn't be ur concern, u should rather have ur own opinion without insulting others for what they believed to be true.
On ur assertion that we insult a man old enuf to be father, father. if i may ask u, was GEJ not old enuf to be our father before Nigerians, especially those from APC folk were insulting him on evry second?
I shouldn't have insulted u, if not that u insulted me n bacanista on ur first post.
pls everybody have his or her own point to make here,if u don't like the post u can keep off to avoid insult cos we are not here to insult ourselves rather we are here to air our opinion. That is why i dont quote forum usages with negative quote.
Once again am sorry for putting ur parent on my earlier post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency / Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.