Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) (10876 Views)

Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React / Disgraced Rochas Okorocha Calls Himself Igbo Leader Lashes Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) by mickyeddi(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2015

The 'Australian Hugh Hefner' has defended his parenting skills after his wife's grandparents expressed concern for his children growing up in a party mansion.
Travers Beynon, a tobacco tycoon, calls himself The Candyman and has become popular on Instagram for sharing pictures of his life of expensive cars and lavish poolside parties.
He hosts lavish parties at a sprawling $3.7 million riverside property on the Gold Coast, where here lives with his wife Taesha - who he was pictured leading around on a leash - and his four children.
After copping criticism for raising his family at the same home as the parties on the national television last night, the Candyman posted an image of himself with his young family this morning.
'There is one thing I cherish more than throwing the biggest and best parties... and that is my KIDS AND FAMILY,' he wrote.
'Our mornings are like everybody else. I am their PROTECTOR & PROVIDER. #wearesafewithourdad #rolemodel.'

Travers Beynon holds wild parties at his Gold Coast mansion, and then shares pictures with fans online

'The Candyman': Travers Beynon is pictured with some of his ladyfriends at his Gold Coast mansion

He is also dubbed The Candyman and has two children with his wife Taesha who also live in the Gold Coast mansion and have never met their great grandparents

One image posted on The Candyman's Instagram shows his wife on her hands and knees being walked around and is captioned 'Candyman's interpretation of "Doggy Style"'

Taesha's grandparents, Graham and Evon Appleby, last night broke down on A Current Affair and said they are devastated at having no contact with Taesha and her two girls.
Although Taesha has the title of The Candyman's wife, she shares the former model and AFL star with hundreds of other women, including her best friend who shares their bed nightly.
Mr Beynon has four children, two with Taesha and two with his former wife and Miss World 1991,

'We just want to hold them for the first time,' Mrs Appleby said. 'We just want to walk in there and grab Taesha, grab the girls, and pull them out of there.'
After seeing the image of their granddaughter on a leash they admit they are not frequent viewers of My Beynon's social media pages.
'We don't spend a lot of time looking at it his website because it breaks our heart.'
Mr Appleby says he and his wife are heartbroken that they missed their granddaughter's wedding and cannot contact their great grandchildren.
'He may think this is funny, but I don't think anyone finds it funny.'

Beynon's property was last valued at $3.75 million, according to property website RPData

Inside the home: A dressed up Beynon sits in front of a media set-up

'He may think this is funny, but I don't think anyone finds it funny,' Mr Appleby said after viewing some of The Candyman's Instagram posts

Mr Beynon has hoped to use his playboy antics to dodge strict anti-tobacco advertising laws in Australia

'The Candyman' has posted almost 700 pictures of the wild parties on his Instagram account, which has more than 14,500 followers

On his social media account, Beynon posts snaps of his car collection, which boasts a seemingly endless supply of Ferraris, Lamborghinis and Rolls Royces.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3086227/It-s-degrading-disgusting-Grandparents-wife-Australian-Hugh-Hefner-dubbed-Candyman-slam-picture-granddaughter-led-leash-fear-CHILDREN-growing-party-mansion.html#ixzz3aZexSKxj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) by Mekybliss(f): 10:21am On May 19, 2015
Please what is happening here ?
Re: Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) by vislabraye(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2015
Mekybliss:
Please what is happening here ?

Pull off your clothes and join the party grin.

Men, his wife must be a very good wife. I can imagine how jealous other women would have been.

1 Like

Re: Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) by agriboom: 10:49am On May 19, 2015
Shey na on top marble floor I go play dog? I no even wan to be paid just give me access to all those women and I go play dog well well!
Re: Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) by equlibrium(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2015
Why God they give stewpid people mony sef?

1 Like

Re: Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) by PassingShot(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2015
End time thing!
Re: Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) by tociano009(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2015
angry
Re: Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) by tociano009(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2015
Women can do anything for money
Re: Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) by hahn(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2015
Who has any idea about tobacco business?
Re: Tobacco Tycoon Who Calls Himself The Candyman Use Women As Dogs(money And Power) by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2015

Women would do anything for money. Some even sleep with dogs, cats and horses all for moneysad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pensioners Take Over Niger Assembly As Spokesperson Collapses (pic) / FG Proposes To Create 21m Jobs By 2025 / Zamfara: 10 Students, 3 Construction Workers escape from kidnapper's den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.