Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State (20000 Views)

Lagos State Government Donates Power-Bikes, World Class Equipment To LRU Unit / Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post / Ikpeazu Donates Vans, Bikes To Police In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by maxdozie(m): 4:13am On May 24, 2016
Gov Ambode has donated cars and security bike’s to all security agencies in the state ,
They Include 140 brand new Ford Ranger Pick-Ups & 335 Power Bikes fitted with communication gadgets, Helmets, Bullet Proof vests and other kits.

These vehicles and equipment will be distributed among the 107 Police Stations and Thirteen Police Area Commands in Lagos State and also other beneficiaries like the Nigeria Customs, Immigration Services, the Nigeria Army, Airforce, Navy, DSS, AIG Zone 2, Civil Defence .

According to the Governor the total cost of acquiring these vehicles, equipment and kits amounted to N1.85billion Naira

He also said The items distributed are critical facilities required to address security and emergency challenges faced in the state as it will guarantee a safer & environment for business & leisure.

Governor Ambode has also urge all Lagosians to continue to see security as everybody’s business

http://www.oneinfoplus.com.ng/2016/05/24/891/

1 Like

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by maxdozie(m): 4:14am On May 24, 2016
more @
@ Mynd44 Fynestboi lalasticlala
http://www.oneinfoplus.com.ng/2016/05/24/891/

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Flexherbal(m): 5:21am On May 24, 2016
He is doing well.

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by emmy4lov(m): 5:21am On May 24, 2016
This is lovely, can't wait to see these new ride in my area,.. I hope they'll be maintenance for them, coz Nigeria police rugged weller ..

get professional cv and cover letter for just a token.
reach us on WhatsApp 07065173203,
Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by pinkyliceous(f): 5:44am On May 24, 2016
He donated them with his papa's money or with Government money?

31 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by chriskosherbal(m): 5:49am On May 24, 2016
This Governor has been a wonderful since inception.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Scholes00: 6:18am On May 24, 2016
Wow.... ambode is working
Lagos is progressing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Maxzycutie: 6:47am On May 24, 2016
He is trying
@ Mynd44 Fynestboi lalasticlala
come ooo

1 Like

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by AntiWailer: 10:37am On May 24, 2016
Nice one.

The bike is the only solution to traffic robbers.

I hope rule of engagement is defined. The current bike police are only looking for people making calls in their cars and not miscreants.

They will waste your time and collect 3k-5k before leaving you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Nobody: 10:38am On May 24, 2016
No comment
Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by loomer: 10:39am On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:

The thing tire me o

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by antontech(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2016
good
Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2016
Lagos need am wella I hope the police will make good use of it

1 Like

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by sauceEEP(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
That's not a power bike... angry

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by miketayo(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
lmao...dats a power bike?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
Governor Ambode ko fo shi

1 Like

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Nobody: 10:41am On May 24, 2016
the laudable perfomrnace of Ambode since he became governor has shown that Lagosians made the right choice in choosing their governor, unlike those ekiti people that voted a talkative whom has only done 3 projects ever since he became governor over an intellectual Kayode Fayemi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by SenJoe(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2016
chriskosherbal:
This Governor has been a wonderful since inception.
See English

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Deen77: 10:41am On May 24, 2016
Keep it up.
Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Ajibel(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2016
For those asking, Lagos state has a Lagos state security trust fund agency. So Lagosians donate money into their account and that is what is used to purchase all these.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Nobody: 10:42am On May 24, 2016
I expect the thread to get filled with I-punk tears mixed with drops of fan-yogo cream grin cheesy

Ambode why you no buy from Innoson, you be yoloba tribalist cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by majorbravo: 10:42am On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:

Beats me, I wonder what that country has turned into, people now see Government doing its job as a miracle. Wasn't it part of the state budget?

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by mradjoy(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2016
This guy started slowly, but he's now gradually pace setting. I pray you get the job done wella at last. Good one wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by dustmalik: 10:43am On May 24, 2016
Ambode is really working. I remember he did the same thing just a few months back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Marley01(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2016
Head boy is doing his work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Luckki1001(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2016
While lauding Ambode's recent gesture, I personally believe this monies would have been best served setting up forensic units/labs, computers, surveillance equipments as well as any other technology needed to help beat crime. Our roads, which are not enough in the first place, are already bedevilled with enough traffic to render this good gesture useless. Na through which traffic you wan use chase criminals? Shey na this fuel of N145 we go take 'mobilize' the police?

Once again, kudos to Ambo for this nice gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2016
Security of lives & property of the citizens is very important. I do hope the security agencies would put the cars & power bikes into an effective use & maintain them perfectly so that the objective(s) will not be defeated.

Kudos to Governor Ambode.

In other news, check my signature below.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by stevebond007(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2016
emmy4lov:
This is lovely, can't wait to see these new ride in my area,.. I hope they'll be maintenance for them, coz Nigeria police rugged weller ..

Na the main thing be that, MAINTENANCE.
Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by Nobody: 10:45am On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
My money and your money.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by bolabolabo: 10:45am On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:

No mind them..

Dey make d man be like cheerful giver...

Awon weyre press...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by izzou(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2016
majorbravo:

Beats me, I wonder what that country has turned into, people now see Government doing its job as a miracle. Wasn't it part of the state budget?

You are correct

But what if he didnt do it,will you question him?

People are happy that he fulfilled it

Many have said and till today,we are still expecting

1 Like

Re: Ambode Donate Car’s And Power Bikes To Security Agencies In The State by VivianUdeogu(f): 10:46am On May 24, 2016
We need all these vehicles and crime fighting equipment in Igboland also. I wonder what our own Igbo Governors are doing with thier security votes. The South East has the highest crime index in the country. Igboland is unsafe; hostile; dangerous; and chaotic. That is why we Igbos keep running to Lagos nay South West because it is comparatively much safer than South East.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode / N1bn Bail Slammed On Maurice Iwu By Court / AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.