Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers (15842 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Gives Conditions For Talks With Nigerian Government / Nigerian Fuel Scarcity: Buhari About About To Make History. / Fuel Scarcity: Buhari Escapes Summons, Senate Probes Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by iheanyi40(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2015
op is it secrete or secret ? undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by doctokwus: 11:42am On May 19, 2015
Very apt intervention because d truth is that GEJ wants this thing to persist till d incoming administration comes in so that Nigerians would start criticing buhari and say after all GEJ wasn't as bad as many bliv.
The recent actions of GEJ as his govt winds down is that if a bitter, wicked,mischievous man who does not wish d incoming govt to succeed @all.
But I know GMB would placate all d players involved and assure them of paying all verified amounts owed them by d govt,no matter how incompetent his predecessor might have been.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Myself2(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2015
Obviously he has seen that his threats wont work with the marketers,who are businessmen that know of his penchant to ignorantly introduce retrogressive draconian measures that usually kill other people's businesses,hence they decided to stay action on further imports till he tells them how he intends to work with them,so secret meeting or not,all we want is that there should be no uncertainties created by baba one chance in the minds of the marketers;if he's(doing away with the subsidy regime;which I think he should) then he should make his intentions known from te get go and ensure hye carries all stakeholders along in that exercise.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 11:45am On May 19, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
He is about to make one liter of fuel=N45

SAI BABA grin

He won't...and you know it.

And the N45 came from Prof David-West...who added the caveat that it can only happen if all our refineries ARE WORKING.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by frisky2good(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2015
No be 40 naira dem talk abi na you wan dey collect 10 naira wey dey on top? me wey I don buy shoe wey I go take trek from Lagos to Daura when petrol don turn to 40 Naira.

adeekiti:
Work don start be that, 50 naira per liter sir
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 11:46am On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
So una no fit spell Secret? Even the mod who put it on fP? Borussia my guy I know you wrote discrete but your phone autocorrected it to secrete. Secrete ko excrete ni grin
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShF5HFKg0tmIk6f8UqGUrlQ7W5-JRgBILVgRKy0q5PEvEpsOPorJO-5WwbIw[/img]

grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by kay29000(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2015
Let something good sha come out of it...Nigerians are suffering o! Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by stepo707: 11:47am On May 19, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
But he is not yet the presido na. Thought tht should be hndled by Uncle Joe.

Thats what i was thinking too but i think jona doesn't care anymore
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Truckpusher(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2015
Keneking:
Ok..this look like a responsible government better than the Otuoke-led type.

One thing is sure, removal of subsidy is imminent. He would pay off the final debt of N200bn when he resumes and no more. Period.

Secret of secrete? shocked

Must you bring the President's name into all the mumbo jumbos you type here all day? undecided

Get a life brah, he's better than your father.

Yes , I said it .
Go kill ya self .
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2015

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2015
stepo707:

Thats what i was thinking too but i think jona doesn't care anymore
u cud b ryt. He doesn't care aymore sad
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 11:51am On May 19, 2015
frisky2good:
No be 40 naira dem talk abi na you wan dey collect 10 naira wey dey on top? me wey I don buy shoe wey I go take trek from Lagos to Daura when petrol don turn to 40 Naira.

amen o, imagine if I dey collect 10naira, I don hammer be that.. No worry pray and fast for me, I go share u small , thanks bro grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 11:52am On May 19, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Phinagold(f): 11:52am On May 19, 2015
For what, he is not the president yet. Whatever he has to say, he should discuss it with the president and let him take that action by himself. He is the president elect,yes but he should reserve some respect for the current president untill after May 29.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by frisky2good(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2015
No worry money go come but no leave naija babes wey you don chuk anyhow come go marry Ethiopian after you hammer o!

adeekiti:
amen o, imagine if I dey collect 10naira, I don hammer be that.. No worry pray and fast for me, I go share u small , thanks bro grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Truckpusher(m): 11:54am On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
So una no fit spell Secret? Even the mod who put it on fP? Borussia my guy I know you wrote discrete but your phone autocorrected it to secrete. Secrete ko excrete ni grin
Chai! Na our own Borrussia you give skin cut like this for hot afternoon? grin

Borrussia, sorry o, everything that happened here will remain a big SECRETE. grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by delugajackson: 11:55am On May 19, 2015
That's actually a good news...let there be fuel..at least people will now have less reasons to trek.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 11:55am On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Must you bring the President's name into all the mumbo jumbos you type here all day? undecided

Get a life brah, he's better than your father.

Yes , I said it .
Go kill ya self .
o: Truckie, leave the guy nah.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by adesegun121(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Am sure he is going to tell them to increase prices!

Because right now....we no longer have the cash to pay for subsidy....in case you did not notice.

You see....we are forcing petroleum marketers to sell oil at a price below what they import. And Govt is not paying them the difference...and even when they do...Govt does not pay them enough to make a profit.Plus...Govt has not been paying them enough for some time.

That is why many of them lie and collect kudi for fuel they did not import.(That is the only way they can make money).

Look....fuel subsidy needs to go. I know...we do not like the idea. We want cheap fuel.But cheap fuel is only possible if ALL our refineries were working...and if the three new refineries the Govt promised to build had been built years ago.(see today's Guardian).

So, I guess Buhari better say bye bye to fuel subsidy. Yes...fuel sold for less than N1 back in 1984...when all our 3 refineries worked....and when we had a fourth one under construction. Not today...where they all work under capacity....and when we have MORE vehicles on the road.(Nigerians love cars too much!).

I only hope that Buhari continues the railway project...as well as invest savings from fuel subsidy into public transport. (Abuja, Lag, Enugu and PH need light rail systems).

p.s: From the report....

The government had put the subsidy debt at N131 billion while the traders insisted it is N200 billion

Anyone got N200bn to spare?

story for the godss
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by felixuzuh(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2015
Yes obasanjo stopped the madness of NITEL. But this one nah petrol we dey talk about. The key to solving this madness, is by rehabilitating the existing dead refineries, and also building new ones. I always wonder what is so hard or difficult about refining fuel in this country. During the biafran war, ojukwu government refined fuel, and there was no single case of fuel scarcity in BIAFRA through-out the period of the war. Nigerian leaders should emulate some of the Ideas OJUKWU adopted in running the affairs of BIAFRA. Corruption and selfishness is really weighing this country down.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 11:55am On May 19, 2015
frisky2good:
No worry money go come but no leave naija babes wey you don chuk anyhow come go marry Ethiopian after you hammer o!

trust me bros, I don marry already and I no get side chick cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 11:56am On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Stop derailing this wonderful thread grin
Hey, common swerve, don't stop swerving jare grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 11:57am On May 19, 2015
Phinagold:
For what, he is not the president yet. Whatever he has to say, he should discuss it with the president and let him take that action by himself. He is the president elect,yes but he should reserve some respect for the current president untill after May 29.
ur president wey spoil everything abi which one na grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Truckpusher(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:
o: Truckie, cherry no give Una puccy to fvck last night, why you con dey vex like dis?
No be cherry mata pain me jare. grin

What pained me was how excrete was secreted on this thread by that ashawo boy called Kingkong ,sorry KingTom. grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher:

Borrussia, sorry o, everything that happened here will remain a big SECRETE. grin grin grin
What's wrong with you? Can't you keep a SECRETE ? grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 11:58am On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher:

No be me write am nau, na copy and pastgrin

Or you wanna have your own share of fvck off?

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUkeRuUyzbydjmZhx3zOSAwp1w8EalofOUPHMQO06uVBVhiYpZ9zkxisTy[/img]
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2015
Borrussia:
Hey, common fvck off, don't stop fvcking off jare grin
Ok D1ck grin.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 11:59am On May 19, 2015
adesegun121:

story for the godss

grin

But make we dey face facts now....

Right now...we are not making enough money from oil. Our forex is being used to shore up the Naira to prevent it from falling. And a lot of ministries have had their budget slashed...and people have not been paid.

Where is the money going to come from for all this?

Of course the subsidy kudi! (Wait....I don see the budget...and there is NO money for subsidy. Imagine that!).

Either subsidy goes....or we get broke. Option C....make CAN call for 100 days dry fast...so that oil price go reach $120 per barrel again. grin(In a world where there is a glut of oil.).
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by KingTom(m): 12:00pm On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher:

What pained me was how excrete was secreted on this thread by that ashawo boy called Kingkong ,sorry KingT om. grin
grin See how you don excrete for the guy secrete thread grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 19, 2015
Truckpusher:

What pained me was how excrete was secreted on this thread by that ashawo boy called Kingkong ,sorry KingTom. grin
angry You want me to go _Mrcock on youcheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Buhari To Hold Secrete Talks With Petrol Importers by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 19, 2015
KingTom:
Ok D1ck grin.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Import Waivers For 3 Modular Refineries / Enugu Airport To Be Ready By April 2020 – Hadi Sirika / Okowa Suspends Aide, Ossai Ovie Success For Post About Edith Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.