Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) (20185 Views)

President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Senate President Bukola Saraki Updates His Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by eleko1: 2:17pm On May 19, 2015
OrunIgbe dey fear post. MAY 29,hence he change.He's got skeleton in his cupboarb
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:
[size=15pt]Orubebe is only living to their true character - seeking protection wherever it's available. If you doubt me, ask Mr. Hurting Protection Seeker of Nairaland.[/size]

Aburo, when are going to change?
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2015
Pangea:

At least they are not eating everything with ten fingers, though they are not angels but everyone can see what they are doing.

Apart from Akpabio can you all point at anything?
For how long was Orubebe the minister of Niger delta?
What are his achievements?
You guys can continue to blame the Centre for all your woes but what has been happening to your allocations?

Tompolo bought a warship
Asari bought a clipper for his beard
That's All...

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Rayyan11(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2015
YOU are welcome
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by PassingShot(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Aburo, when are going to change?

Egbon e ni mo je! undecided undecided

When you and you mates behave reasonably.
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by free2ryhme: 2:23pm On May 19, 2015
We go soon read say not his twitter acct
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by oluamid(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2015
I'll Jega and wait for Orubebe to either confirm or refute this.
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by omenka(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2015
midolian:
The same orubebe that almost tore JEGA apart because of PDP? shocked shocked

Hmm..mayb some1 else is running this account.. Its too early for this to be true..He can't be such a political prostitute grin
This hideous pic has got to be the most irritating reminder of the lowest point to which our politicians ever sank.

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Lexusgs430: 2:29pm On May 19, 2015
Judge for yourselves, and you would conclude all this polithiefcians are in it, simply for their pockets.
In 2 months, he decamps !!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Egbon e ni mo je! undecided undecided

When you and you mates behave reasonably.

Aburo, learn to accommodate people and their unreasonableness!

Aburo mi no e! !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by JAHseal: 2:31pm On May 19, 2015
bigass:
Nigeria’s former Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godsday P. Orubebe has dumped the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He took to his Twitter page to make the announcement on Tuesday.

“I have concluded plans to join my folks in the APC to champion and sustain the movement for a better Niger Delta in the new administration.”

“Details will be released soon. Thank you all.”

https://twitter.com/ElderGOrubebe/status/600612103116947457

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/05/19/orubebe-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

Hahahaahaahah!
We need d crooks close.
@ let e no go hard 2 hand-cuff dem when d time is ripe.
Waiting 4 D.Alison-madueke & oda thieves 2 follow suit.
#may29fever!
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by midolian(m): 2:31pm On May 19, 2015
omenka:
This hideous pic has got to be the most irritating reminder of the lowest point to which our politicians ever sank.
you are right bro..wheneva I view the pix, I wonder what came over him that day. I am sure till his dying day, he ll be full of regrets.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 19, 2015
Let the carpet crossing begin, and men of no morals revealed
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2015
Orubebe to APC??!!! No it can't happen unless Prof Attahiru Jega gives him a letter of recommendation. Sai Buhar will chase him away like a cat chasing a mouse.

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by PassingShot(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2015
dearpreye:

Aburo, learn to accommodate people and their unreasonableness!

Aburo mi no e! !!!!

In a funny way, I find you amusing.

I ignore some people's unreasonableness but that your guy own is incomprehensible.

Se o to omo odun merinlelogun ni? Abi na Nairaland dey make you think like that?
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Ttalk: 2:38pm On May 19, 2015
I dont want to believe the story is true because twitter is not the right avenue of joining a party. Until i see him declare in his ward meeting, i reserve my comment
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by ogundeleai(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2015
There's nothing new in this world.. Its just to a lesson to learn if the 'defection' story is real
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 19, 2015
Hacked!
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by bakila: 2:41pm On May 19, 2015
Pangea:

At least they are not eating everything with ten fingers, though they are not angels but everyone can see what they are doing.

Apart from Akpabio can you all point at anything?
For how long was Orubebe the minister of Niger delta?
What are his achievements?
You guys can continue to blame the Centre for all your woes but what has been happening to your allocations?
EAST-WEST road nko. Eno dey. Orubebe the one Niger Delta militants ought to strangle for betraying them by his poor performance.
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by monajit(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2015
I hope this is not true. Its a shame on democracy and politics
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Bizibi(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2015
95% will believe this....
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by johnnychuks(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2015
i dont think is true, bot wait a moment hv you guys forgoten that this pdp pigs are clueless peole! they can do anything for there tomy infanstructure.
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by shammah1(m): 2:47pm On May 19, 2015
Nawa o. Tins dey happen sha
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Mistermamus(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
its fake disregard such. his PA said dat would be d last tin on his mind dat he's even contesting for PDP national chairmanship which has being zonned to south south.
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Burger01(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2015
We don't want that ape in APC. Let him stay put in PDP, party of of his likessmiley
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by ElFenomeno1: 2:51pm On May 19, 2015
Faaaaack off Orubebe!
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by christee(f): 2:55pm On May 19, 2015
ITS A JOKE
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by Burger01(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2015
bigass:

why? go and do your home work he has decamped
Decamped to where, to which party? We don't want that monkey in APCangry Orubobo must never be admitted in APC. Let him stay put in the clueless and thieving party he nearly set the country ablaze for. Thank God for Jega who put that monkey in his right place of foolishness.. We don't want him APC!
Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by digitsolution: 2:58pm On May 19, 2015
I don't think most of them rulers of this nation have a twitter account or even know how to tweet........Most of these twitter accounts aren't genuine....

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:10pm On May 19, 2015
MORE IMAGES FROM THE TWITTER ACCOUNT.
START FROM BOTTOM PIC.

ELDER INDEED!

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by mightycrown1(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2015
THINGS ARE HAPPENING FASTER THAN I THOUGHT.
I WONT BE SURPRISED IF GEJ DECAMP TO APC.
THIS IS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:20pm On May 19, 2015
adeekiti:
i believe its not real too
The account isn't real and even if it is, IT WAS HACKED!!! Even if he moves to APC, nothing for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ve Declared My Assets According To Law – Wike / 6 Lagos Assembly PDP Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / Makinde: I Will Break Toes To Serve My People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.