Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ibo But Yoruba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibo But Yoruba (770 Views)

Photos:when You Ask An Ibo Girl To Send You A Picture Of Her Lying Down / Ladies..you Decide: Yoruba Guys Or IBO Guys? / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibo But Yoruba by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2009
WHAT DO I DO, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DATE AN IBO GIRL(CALABAR TO BE PRECISE) BUT I FIND MY SELF DATING A YORUBA GIRL. SO EACH TIME I SEE AN IBO CHICK I REMEMBER THIS AND I WISH I COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. IS IT TOO LATE?
Re: Ibo But Yoruba by chihums(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2009
It depends on how commited you are. Tell me How commited you are to her and I will suggest but you have to make your own decision
Re: Ibo But Yoruba by chihums(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2009
I'm waiting
Re: Ibo But Yoruba by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2009
i'm having probs with the yoruba girl presently
Re: Ibo But Yoruba by sparta(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2009
What difference does it make? Come tthink of it, where are you from? I need to know coz i have been thru the same thing, I am yoruba and i have always wanted to date a yoruba person but it has never happened. I have dated guys from other tribes and its ok altho my parents have always cried foul but what will i do now? Believe me i wont reject love in the name of tribe. Mind you i will be getting married this year but not to a yoruba person and i love him so so much. so what are you gonna do, sit there while love passes you by all in the name of tribe? You gotta be kidding me shocked
Re: Ibo But Yoruba by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2009
am from yoruba. its not about tribe. its just that i feel for ibo girls than others
Re: Ibo But Yoruba by osisi2(f): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2009
yemium:

WHAT DO I DO, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DATE AN IBO GIRL(CALABAR TO BE PRECISE) BUT I FIND MY SELF DATING A YORUBA GIRL. SO EACH TIME I SEE AN IBO CHICK I REMEMBER THIS AND I WISH I COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME. IS IT TOO LATE?

I'll say this and I know my "enemies" will come out from their caves but I just couldn't pass up this education in geography
This is pathetic in 2009.
Can you take up a full page ad in your local paper and tell them that not everyone east of Benin city is Omo Ibo since you may not be alone.
Calabars are not Igbos
I can pardon an illiterate market woman at Oshodi street market for that mistake not someone who is on nairaland typing in good English.
Infact the people you refer to collectively as Calabar are Akwa Ibomites and Cross Riverians and there are over 15 tribes there the largest being Efik, Ibibio, Anang, Eket.(I hope I'm right)
To call them Igbo or Ibo shows that you need to take an Ekene bus and venture out of your cocoon towards the River Niger and learn about your country
Them no dey teach geography for your town?
Re: Ibo But Yoruba by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 12, 2009
Is there a particular reason for your want? undecided
Re: Ibo But Yoruba by SHENANIGAN(m): 12:27am On Feb 12, 2009
yemium:

i'm having probs with the yoruba girl presently

So what kind of problems can you be possibly having with a Yoruba girl. Do you know how lucky you are a Yoruba girl is dating someone like you that thinks calabar people are ibos angry
Re: Ibo But Yoruba by sparta(f): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2009
yemium:

am from yoruba. its not about tribe. its just that i feel for ibo girls than others

There is nothing wrong with been attracted to ibo or calabar girls but tribe has nothing to do with been happy in a relationship. Its about attitude, if i wanted to follow that then i will be a nun by now. I hope your parents are in support though, you know how they can be. I hope you are not having probs now with your yoruba girl because of your pre conceived notion about yoruba girls. Just be open, you will be surprised where you will find love. the best wink
Re: Ibo But Yoruba by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ osisi

don't fly yet. remember that to a common man naija is divided in to north, east and west. (hausa, ibo and yoruba). anyone from the east is usually refered to as ibo. so get me straight right. the tribe is not the reason for the probs btw me and the yoruba girl.

SHENANIGAN:

So what kind of problems can you be possibly having with a Yoruba girl. Do you know how lucky you are a Yoruba girl is dating someone like you that thinks calabar people are ibos angry

which one u dey?
additional probs or solution. wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

(1) (Reply)

Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? / Walmart/amazon/ebay/ysl/newegg, Etc / Is He Using Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.