Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? (770 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / Has A Guy Or Girl Ever Come Between You And Your Friend? Who Stepped Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by lighted: 4:42am On Feb 12, 2009
A younger brother of mine walked up to me this tuesday last, so worried.

I asked him why he his putting up such mood, and the reply i got from him was that; can i ever get her back?

They both attended the same university and graduated the same year, but she got a job before him, she got employed as a contract staff with a bank in Nigeria before the merger.
She is now a staff of one of the fourth generation banks. He had not gotten a job, so was bent to seek her help most of the time.

One peculiar instance happened last year, she borrowed him the sum of N200k, he borrowed it with the intent of buying stock, then stock was still going bullish. Not sooner after his investment in the secondary market, the downturn; the downturn from bull to bear.

In short, the value of the money now is less than N30k.

Now she did not want to him again unless he can produce the money he borrowed.
She does not pick his calls again, she does not reply his SMS again.

What can he do? He his still in love with her. I almost got tempted to tell him to forget about it, but i felt, let me throw it open, and lets see what other peoples sentiment will be about this issue, i will then know what to tell him,  thanks as you share your sentiments about this.
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by sylvao2000(m): 4:52am On Feb 12, 2009
but you are the same person not ur brother. come out straight and get a good advice on how to go about it ok.
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by lighted: 4:59am On Feb 12, 2009
I advice really on relationship, you wouldnt have read this, not that i decided to seek other peoples opinion,
i guess the matter is more important and not the person in question, and if you need more details about him or the condition, fine, i will give it if he agrees
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by outlaws(m): 4:59am On Feb 12, 2009
cool

Hey poster you are dealing with Nigerians remember? You can't just come here and cook up some bullshit story. You just need to admit you are the one and you will get all the advice you need. As I was reading your story I knew you were the person in question. YOu just need to admit it, is not a big deal. Come out straight man.
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by lighted: 5:04am On Feb 12, 2009
Sorry am not the one really.
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by lighted: 5:10am On Feb 12, 2009
I just hope i will get useful advice for him here, i wish you see him. He cant even comport himself, talkless of coming to a forum, where some people can even make him feel sad the more in the process of sharing comments
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by SHENANIGAN(m): 5:15am On Feb 12, 2009
And what makes you think the Internet is the best place to get advice. Bros if you girl dumbed your broke a$$ just come and level with us. You never know someone on here may feel sorry for your jobless behind and find you something to do.
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by lighted: 5:20am On Feb 12, 2009
I hope to see a positive nigeria someday, where minds will be pure, what have i got to loose or gain if i tell you am the one, if you have got nothin to say about this, it is better you keep your silence, and you will be respected for that,

got something to say about this, say it, and lets see how we can help a brother.
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by sylvao2000(m): 5:31am On Feb 12, 2009
lighted:

I hope to see a positive nigeria someday, where minds will be pure, what have i got to loose or gain if i tell you am the one[color=#990000][/color], if you have got nothin to say about this, it is better you keep your silence, and you will be respected for that,

got something to say about this, say it, and lets see how we can help a brother.
lighted:

I hope to see a positive nigeria someday, where minds will be pure, what have i got to loose or gain if i tell you am the one, if you have got nothin to say about this, it is better you keep your silence, and you will be respected for that,

EVERYTHING
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by vodka(f): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2009
NL just answer his question without castrating the poor guy.
whether its him or his brother oh the question ne wetin he go do

@ poster,
forget about the girl cos i'm very sure she has forgotten about you.
tell your friend, brother or self to focus his energy and time on lookin for a job the girls would come easily then.
cheers
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by omega25red(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2009
You know it's a bit late now because the first rule your brother shoud have adopted is never to involve money in a relationship it always brings problems. Countless marriages have broken up because of money. My advice would be to have your brother try to get a job and start making payments even if it is little by litte.
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by touchmeder: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2009
first thing first he should try and pay her back her money.obviously it seems d table is turned now and ders nothing he can do about it if the girl wants nothing to do with him.let him move on keep trying to get a job, AND PAY D MONEY AS SOON AS HE CAN.
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by oludimuni: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ touchmeder

You said something so exceptionally reasonable. There is this saying in yoruba; esu lowo. that means money is devil. Any issue money is involve, am afraid, it can be a sorry case.
The guy should concentrate on paying up the money. I pray he gets job soon.

It shall be well with him oh, amen.
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by lighted: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2009
are you saying he should not seek her anymore. what now happens to the feelings
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by Czarskit(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2009
Her feelings (4 him) will return when ur Bro has refunded her cash. . . Too easy. So he should pay in order to win her love!
Re: Can They Ever Come Back Together As One Again? by oludimuni: 2:42am On Feb 13, 2009
So money and love goes,

(1) (Reply)

Walmart/amazon/ebay/ysl/newegg, Etc / Is He Using Her? / Disrespect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.