Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC (967 Views)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 19, 2015
An unconfirmed report has shown that, Former minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Godsday Orubebe may have concluded plans to part way with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

This shocking development comes after the ex-minister showed his support for President Goodluck Jonathan by allowing his infamous behaviour at the collation and announcement of the presidential election results, trigger extreme abhorrence.

The ex-minister took to twitter to make this disclosure, he said;

I have concluded plans to join my folks in the APC to champion and sustain the movement for a better Niger Delta in the new administration.

— Godsday P. Orubebe (@ElderGOrubebe) May 19, 2015

Details will be released soon. Thank you all.

— Godsday P. Orubebe (@ElderGOrubebe) May 19, 2015

cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.naij.com/441683-breaking-jonathans-aide-orubebe-defects-to-apc.html

Details later

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by Crocz(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2015
The man is a joke, he probably had too much to drink before he drop that...I once did something much worse d first time I smoked weed (out of curiosity)...I was feeling myself like I was in a sort of cool submarine, but I actually was in a bath tub and I had typed lotta shi't on ma facebook wall grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by oppybouy(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by Jorussia(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2015
. I pray its not true o,because we don't want d spirit of orubebe to take over APC and d govt of GMB i.e if I lose,inor go agree,i go scatter everything and every where. ORUBEBE should better remain in PDP, because Nigerians have not forgotten his efforts to deny dem the change they have been longing for.Wait o has APC lifted d ban on decamping?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 19, 2015
smh
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by SeverusSnape(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2015
Change!!!... He will soon become a saint.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by fckmn24seg(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2015
Haaaa
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by Noneroone(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2015
SAINT ORUBEBE loading...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by podosci(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2015
This is utterly ridiculous, Don't this people have shame?
Prostitutes are more loyal than this politicians.
I know Buhari would soon put all of them in their right places, I just hope he dosnt disappoint us
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by ishiamu(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2015
Smh..... for this men
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 19, 2015
His brain is temporary out of service,
because someone with active brain can't make that decision after showcasing his stupidity in public.
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by kelechi50: 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
This life,fear human being
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 19, 2015
podosci:
I know Buhari would soon put all of them in their right places, I just hope he dosnt disappoint us
dunno bruv! iif true then its so so sad thins like this still happen iin civilized society

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by funkybully(f): 1:47pm On May 19, 2015
Orubebe will now have a suffix "progressive " to his name
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 19, 2015
podosci:
all centered @personnal interest u know...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 19, 2015
This prospective member will wreck the party's image.

May God give Baba wisdom.
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by gistyinka(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2015
Re: BREAKING: Jonathan's Aide, Orubebe Defects To APC by tizblink: 1:54pm On May 19, 2015
Orubebe too? Wish you good luck sir. Make dem sha accept you

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala: Jonathan Incurred $21bn Of $63bn National Debts / Danger: Why You Should Never Use ''LOL'' / Jonathan’s Close Friend, PDP, APGA Leaders Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.