Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo (2874 Views)

Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) / Hot Instagram Babe Puts Guy Who Sent Her A DM Of His Pe*nis On Blast (photos) / 7 Thoughts That Run Through Her Mind When She's With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 19, 2015
A woman hears her phone buzz. She looks down, and sees that she has a new text — from a dude! She opens the message,and it’s a grainy photo of said man’s penis, better known as a “dick pic.” So, what’s her initial reaction? Comedian Janet Silverman is here to enlighten us.
Silverman had never received or seen a di-ck pic, so her friends put together an 89-picture slideshow of them, and Silverman filmed her reactions.

“I’m not a size queen or anything… but this one’s very short.”
“The first thing I thought right now was: gerbil.”
“This reminds me of a scary movie.”
If this doesn’t serve as a PSA for not sending photos of your private parts, we’re not sure what will

Re: What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 19, 2015
Re: What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo by JUNIT1(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo by ginawest(f): 2:17pm On May 19, 2015
embarassed
Re: What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo by IamLEGEND1: 2:40pm On May 19, 2015
who do u think is stupid enough to watch a youtube vide0?

u think say MB na beans?,

1 Like

Re: What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo by forandy(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2015
But some people sef ehn...
Re: What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo by sarmiie(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2015
Watched it.....twas funny
Re: What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo by clevvermind(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2015
if you will not watch the video click share. grin
Re: What Run's Through A Woman's Head When She See's A Pe-nis Photo by DEIFIED(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2015
Op you want me to waste my mb on this?.

(1) (Reply)

21 Harsh Truths Black People Don't Want To Hear / Someone's Crush! / The Truth About most Nigerian Girls (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.