Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero (21022 Views)

El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by free2ryhme: 5:13pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mtcheewwwww...

That is what Yero finally said grin
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by saaedlee: 5:17pm On May 19, 2015
babestella:

Amaechi is conducting LG elections in River state on 23rd of May to cost 12 billion, what do you have to say about that?

You want me to comment on the cost of the elections or the timing?
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Foolish man. Who told you Yero wants to touch the money? undecided
Even If he does, Go and Jail him let's see...

You have a black heart and you are indeed a brother to the devil.

1 Like

Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 19, 2015
This el rufai can be funny. How will he "jail" Yero? Someone should remind him that he can only prosecute while the Judge decide what next. Meanwhile, Yero isnt a fool that won't put up defence.

Yero remains the Gov till May 29

1 Like

Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by jaytee01(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You are the fool here...you think that your looting spree will be tolerated in this era?

Go find work oooooo

1 Like

Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Yeah!

Judiciously in 10 days?

You are an idio:t.
\

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

So if he uses it to settle part of the state's debt, it's not judicious use.

Product of a failed education system.
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Guy is like you forgot to use your drug today
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by dogheadFighter: 5:58pm On May 19, 2015
Yero pls go ahead and spend the money ..even borrow more as situation demands...but please be sure you have good reasons ..but God bless you to not have tenable explanations to why you will be spending that much in 10days..you will know that kaki no be leather..
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by olutunde12(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Pls who will call these illitrates to order? Nigeria might have made a big mistake! When does a govnor become the president of supreme court that is jailing people. Mr rufai, this is democracy, you do not have any power to jail anybody hoho!
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by olutunde12(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2015
dogheadFighter:
Yero pls go ahead and spend the money ..even borrow more as situation demands...but please be sure you have good reasons ..but God bless you to not have tenable explanations to why you will be spending that much in 10days..you will know that kaki no be leather..

Illiterates! what happens to khaki and leather? You will kill him abi? apc and mouth, chai!
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by SeverusSnape(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2015
olutunde12:

Pls who will call these illitrates to order? Nigeria might have made a big mistake! When does a govnor become the president of supreme court that is jailing people. Mr rufai, this is democracy, you do not have any power to jail anybody hoho!
Don't mind them. And some people are supporting this...
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by pak: 6:06pm On May 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Yero remains governor till May 29th and can do anything he wants to do the money as long as it is used judiciously.

What can you judiciously use 2.7B for in 10 days that you couldn't in 4 years ?

2 Likes

Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by olutunde12(m): 6:08pm On May 19, 2015
Themaingate:

Guy is like you forgot to use your drug today

You threw yours behind you instead of your mouth. If not you would know that Yero is the govnor of kaduna state not el rufai and so he has no power to tell what or what not to do.
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by lolababe331e: 6:10pm On May 19, 2015
muh4lyf:
Haba! I am sure you are a graduate.. If he said it's was a fraud does he mean it doesn't exist.. Kai! It might exist but the fund might not be used for the purpose for which it is meant for,so if that's the case,please tell me what is SURE P,it's a FRAUD

Gbam. I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to reason. He said it's a fraud because the way the funds is spent is not according to the stipulated purpose
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by musaak: 6:23pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=33891270]Foolish man. Who told you Yero wants to touch the money? undecided
Even If he does, Go and Jail him let's see...[/quote. Are you in support of him misappropriating the money?

1 Like

Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by musaak: 6:25pm On May 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Yero remains governor till May 29th and can do anything he wants to do the money as long as it is used judiciously.
fair if he use the money judiciously.
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by Richy4all(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2015
DaPhilosopher:
na threath or na warning?
haha I no know I beg help ask him again If na threat
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2015
pak:

What can you judiciously use 2.7B for in 10 days that you couldn't in 4 years ?

You could pay debts owed by the state.
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by sule5727: 7:33pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
who are u self!!! Supporting bad act!!!
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by Emyogalanya: 7:59pm On May 19, 2015
The same sure-p you guys said was useless and lest i forget i thinks yero is still governor until ten days so he is still in charge or ur looking for the first money to embezzle short man ur appointment letter reads thats ur to resume work on 29may na that day be ur official employment day
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by elbaraj001(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
....u re stupid..if u ever in ur animalistic life insult el-rufai again.....God will punish u...it seems u dnt have respect fr elders abi? Stupid idiot....
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by funlord(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2015
grin Ramallan Yero....a.k.a "M.c Hammer"!
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by denedene(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2015
rufai pass the message to amaechi as well, he needs to go to jail angry
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by SeverusSnape(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2015
elbaraj001:
....u re stupid..if u ever in ur animalistic life insult el-rufai again.....God will punish u...it seems u dnt have respect fr elders abi? Stupid idiot....
El-rufai is a Buharistic iidiot.
You're a Stuuppiid fool!!!...
Your god won't punish, me, Yeah!... I said it!
Goat!!
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by BraniacX(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2015
elbaraj001:

Have you looked into the mirror lately?
Pls don't if you haven't
Or you'll be faced with a mad slowpoke
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by muh4lyf(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2015
lolababe331e:

Gbam. I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to reason. He said it's a fraud because the way the funds is spent is not according to the stipulated purpose
I think they know but cos of the hatred,they'd not say the truth...
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by muh4lyf(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2015
help3852:
show us what APC states have done with sure-p funds
When you read my comment did I sound like I was supporting any of these thieves,killers we call politicians,I was only making clarification.... I am not APC neither am I PDP,I just want a better Nigeria,were we would be happy...
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by ochallo: 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
I thought they said GEj did nothing during his tenure, but there is a 2.7 bn extra money to fight over.
And we all know this is a case of a mother keeping her pot of soup hidden in the cabinet from her children so that she can eat it when she comes back. Rufai no welcoming money for you, you would have to go and raise your own money with all your wonderful out of this world initiative.

And to those of you talking about 10 days, you should know that government is a continuum,not done tenure by tenure , contracts can be awarded even before handover, it is only the leadership that changes, the constitution remains same.
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by elderhimself(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2015
Not just him but his whole generation will go to jail...
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by InvertedHammer: 10:20pm On May 19, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

So if he uses it to settle part of the state's debt, it's not judicious use.

Product of a failed education system.
/

He is going to blow through billions of naria to settle debts (based on your unsolicited inference) in the last 10 days of his tenure.

Stop making fool of yourself. You don't need to go to this extra length to prove your idiocy.

\
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by brownlord: 10:39pm On May 19, 2015
akoaki:
There is too much bitterness among leaders and citizens of this country. It is like everybody is ballooned and ready to burst at the slightest touch or provocation. Nairaland is not an exception as posters are aways willing to vent anger on whoever expresses any opinion different from theirs. Nigeria still has a long way to go. It is more particularly pitiful for the youths who condemn the attitude and conduct of the older and also exhibit hate and bitterness in their own conduct.

What exactly is your point?
Re: 2.744bn SURE-P FUNDS: Touch It & Go To Jail- El Rufai Warns Mukhtar Yero by brownlord: 10:44pm On May 19, 2015
lolababe331e:

Stfu, he called it fraud to spite Jonathan, if this was the reason for calling the programme fraud, why not blame the state Governors ( for which APC is also part of ) Instead of venting his frustration ( lies ) on Jonathan?

Some of you are just too silly and bigoted to say the truth even when staring at you. Idiat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Geidam, Yobe Governor’s Home Town / Nigerians Will See True Change By 2018 – Vice President Osinbajo / El-Rufai Orders Removal Of Roadblocks At Kaduna's State Boundaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.