Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Pastor Puts Housewife, Daughters In Family Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Puts Housewife, Daughters In Family Way (869 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / First Lady Mrs Buhari Stuns With Her Daughters In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Puts Housewife, Daughters In Family Way by metronaija: 3:29pm On May 19, 2015
A randy pastor identified as Philips, (surname withheld) has allegedly put into family way a house wife and her two daughters.

He pastors a new generation church around Ogbesowe quarters, Asaba, Delta state

It was gathered that the man of God at present, helping the police at the police headquarters state CID Asaba, allegedly committed the act in April, 2015, barely six months he pulled out of a popular church within Asaba to establish his own church.

Police Public Relations Officer in the State, DSP Celestina Kalu, who confirmed the arrest of the pastor, said the suspect made useful statements to the police, disclosing that investigation was on going.

Sources close to the church squealed that the house wife identified by patience (sure name withheld) had two grown up daughters who attend the church with her before the bubble burst

Trouble started when the pastor with a view to wooing more members to his church, allegedly introduced a concept of every Wednesday all night, a process and prayer session he often relishes prophecies to members and non-members.

But this was not to be as the firebrand pastor conceiving evil intentions, allegedly prophesized to his victims of two weeks all night prayers for them to ward off evil manipulations in their family.

During prayer’s session, our informed sources said, the suspect allegedly prays separately with his victims, in most cases armed with candles and olive oil and in the process had carnal relationship with them.

Speaking to journalists , the house wife who lived around Otougu quarters, Asaba, said ” I did not know if I will get to this level, I found myself two months pregnant after I and pastor enjoyed something in our last all night among the two weeks all nights, and my daughters too”

Expectedly, the husband of the woman a staff of the state ministry of information who did not want his name in the print, said” I have given the pastor via the police to marry my wife and my two daughters, it is as simple as that”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/pastor-puts-housewife-daughters-in.html
Re: Pastor Puts Housewife, Daughters In Family Way by metronaija: 3:29pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Pastor Puts Housewife, Daughters In Family Way by CountDracula(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2015
Iranu!
Re: Pastor Puts Housewife, Daughters In Family Way by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 19, 2015
Ok, this Jonathan government sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Puts Housewife, Daughters In Family Way by oluvick(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2015
Can you imagine?!
Re: Pastor Puts Housewife, Daughters In Family Way by talktrue1(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2015
I have given the pastor via the police to marry my wife and my two daughters, it is as simple as that

Daz all
Re: Pastor Puts Housewife, Daughters In Family Way by Chibuhealth(f): 6:39pm On May 19, 2015
Pictures of the pastor nah

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Legacies Of President Jonathan? / All Road Leads To Aba Today The 30th of may / Salary Breakdown: What President, Vice President Will Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.