Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Is It Safe To Meet Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Meet Her (623 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / Sex During Menstrual Period: Is It Safe? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Meet Her by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2015
There is this gal am e-dating nd I thought it Good it's hightime I met her as she can't wait to meet me too. But the Problem here is Na Campus she dey stay and you know as a beautiful girl toasters dey on crew and if it happen say One of them dey do cultism. And it is a common knowledge nothing is secret again as the wind of me coming over may reach her toasters and me No wan make headline like "Guy beat to death over a Unizik student" So guys is it safe to meet her on campus?
Re: Is It Safe To Meet Her by agarawu23(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2015
embarassed
Re: Is It Safe To Meet Her by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 19, 2015
agarawu23:
embarassed
Why Na
Re: Is It Safe To Meet Her by Obinovictor(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2015
Invite her outside the campus, maybe a fastfood or somewhere cool
Re: Is It Safe To Meet Her by sainty2k3(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2015
Since you are afraid of meeting her for real cos of fear of cultist rival, U can E - meet her, then do E wedding, give birth to E children. That should be safe enough
Re: Is It Safe To Meet Her by ronald4lif(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2015
You have no reason to be afraid. Just go on with your visit and if worried hang out somewhere outside the campus and give her a ring to meet you up. You worry over nothing.

Aren't you a student in a uni yourself?. Don't you see guys come in to visit their girlfriends from other campuses?. I hope your bae isn't aware you're fretting about the visit sha. She might just start thinking negatively different about you.
Re: Is It Safe To Meet Her by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
sainty2k3:
Since you are afraid of meeting her for real cos of fear of cultist rival, U can E - meet her, then do E wedding, give birth to E children. That should be safe enough
Haha
Re: Is It Safe To Meet Her by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
You have no reason to be afraid. Just go on with your visit and if worried hang out somewhere outside the campus and give her a ring to meet you up. You worry over nothing.

Aren't you a student in a uni yourself?. Don't you see guys come in to visit their girlfriends from other campuses?. I hope your bae isn't aware you're fretting about the visit sha. She might just start thinking negatively different about you.
Outside the campus will do....Thanks
Re: Is It Safe To Meet Her by kilokeys(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2015
thats the most timid thing i have ever read angry

my deductions..

1. you havent schooled in a campus before
2.you watch too much african magic
3. you don't know what you really want
Re: Is It Safe To Meet Her by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 19, 2015
starlingslimnet:
There is this gal am e-dating nd I thought it Good it's hightime I met her as she can't wait to meet me too. But the Problem here is Na Campus she dey stay and you know as a beautiful girl toasters dey on crew and if it happen say One of them dey do cultism. And it is a common knowledge nothing is secret again as the wind of me coming over may reach her toasters and me No wan make headline like "Guy beat to death over a Unizik student" So guys is it safe to meet her on campus?

Lol.. anyway.. cultists will not just start beating you if you meet up with the girl. I believe before they do you any harm they will issue u a warning. So its left for you to heed the warning or not.
If u are dis scared in the begining I think u should cool off untill you are man enough to face ur fears

(1) (Reply)

How To Please A Nigerian Man, Etcetera Writes / Gosh! U Won't Believe Dis.... I've Really Messed Up A Real ONE!! / Things Turn Around...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.