Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero (11207 Views)

The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? / Hands-on Review Of Infinix Zero #thenexthero/ INFINIX X509 DISCUSSION THREAD / It Is Another Infinix Teaser: Kevlar. #thenexthero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 10:42pm On May 23, 2015
topstar80:
see how this Infinix dey reward ....u come talk say dem no go get customers ....Infinix carry on jare
Na them sure pass
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 10:44pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
if d ba3 doesn't have high MaH of ba3, den how is d ba3 supposed 2 last long... Wit a hd screen wit big processor...? Eh?
There's more to a battery life than just the maH

1 Like

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 10:45pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
does OTA updates include OS upgrade? Or jst firmware updates?... Dats d difference... I'm jst tired of buying fones because of minor upgrades like a few hundreds of milli amps... Or d latest mid range mediatek processor...or a screen protection dats below par.
Whats the difference between the two types of updates
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 10:46pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
minus d overly ostentatious "kevlar", there were fones made by same level competitors dat had d same or beta specs as d above etc
Hmmmm same level?
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
seriously? Did u use d zero? Overheating, poor ba3, average parts,... Its jst eye candy!
The device has some bugs and it was almost corrected along the way
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 10:54pm On May 23, 2015
akocce:
wow Blackberry released 20 flagships since 2013... Jst wow!
Imagine... And they are not really affordable
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 10:58pm On May 23, 2015
helenmi:
I just pray that this phone come with lollipop os, unless na waste of time
There are lots of issue concerning Lolipop, most people think Google just rushed the update but I don't blame the manufacturers that refuse to use Android lollipop, they are being conscious
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oyemprince: 11:01pm On May 23, 2015
gonaij:
blackberry no make sense jawe. if you need confirm Bb, go for z30 of 150k+
Its just an expensive toy
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by akocce(m): 1:14am On May 24, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
yea, but do you think it making sense?
I was jst being sarcastic
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by akocce(m): 1:16am On May 24, 2015
oyemprince:
Imagine... And they are not really affordable
dat. Was a joke
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by akocce(m): 1:19am On May 24, 2015
oyemprince:

There's more to a battery life than just the maH
. Yes, d processor and screen tech I said dat tooo
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by akocce(m): 1:21am On May 24, 2015
oyemprince:

The device has some bugs and it was almost corrected along the way
fiXed? Sim tray, fragile screens? @ carlcare, abi?
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by funkdr(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2015
Sulaicsafas:
yea man... I hope so
the spec online says only sim1 with 3G, I hope is not true?.
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 3:28pm On May 24, 2015
i wonder o
topstar80:
na okrika Infinix u wan buy ??
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 3:31pm On May 24, 2015
Thinking.............. hmmm........... nothing, Absolutely nothing
topstar80:

... tell me o...has Samsung done this before for Nigerians ?
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 3:33pm On May 24, 2015
with all the bugs in lollipop? Let them use kitkat till lollipop is more stable
helenmi:
I just pray that this phone come with lollipop os, unless na waste of time
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 3:34pm On May 24, 2015
money is talking...
funkdr:
addicted to changing phones, any small change in spec... I go rush go buy.
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by funkdr(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2015
oloritun:
but recent Elephone are all launched with lollipop even 5.1
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 6:56pm On May 24, 2015
oyemprince:
Its just an expensive toy
Lol
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 6:59pm On May 24, 2015
akocce:
fiXed? Sim tray, fragile screens? @ carlcare, abi?
"Almost"... they even gave out extra glass for all zero users and even repairs were free, that's kinda solved some problem
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 7:01pm On May 24, 2015
funkdr:
the spec online says only sim1 with 3G, I hope is not true?.
Its not official na
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 7:01pm On May 24, 2015
oloritun:
Thinking.............. hmmm........... nothing, Absolutely nothing
Lol
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 7:02pm On May 24, 2015
oloritun:
You are absolutely right
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 7:02pm On May 24, 2015
oloritun:
money is talking...
Na so na
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 7:03pm On May 24, 2015
funkdr:
but recent Elephone are all launched with lollipop even 5.1
Which one is the elephant? They said #thenexthero will be upgradeable to lollipop
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by akocce(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2015
KayGold001:

"Almost"... they even gave out extra glass for all zero users and even repairs were free, that's kinda solved some problem
Repairs were free yea! I guess dats wat warranty is for! Were there supposed 2 b diz problems in d first place? Wen u use substandard parts 2 make a product, dis tends 2 happen. And besides doz issues weren't isolated, dey were widespread. Unless u wanna tell me dats its ok to buy a defective product as long as d company is gonna repair it afterwards...
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by akocce(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2015
oyemprince:

Hmmmm same level?
yea... I mean chinese fone makers viz tecno, innjoo, gionee etc
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 10:42pm On May 24, 2015
akocce:
Repairs were free yea! I guess dats wat warranty is for! Were there supposed 2 b diz problems in d first place? Wen u use substandard parts 2 make a product, dis tends 2 happen. And besides doz issues weren't isolated, dey were widespread. Unless u wanna tell me dats its ok to buy a defective product as long as d company is gonna repair it afterwards...
I grab sha... But let's look forward to #TheNextHero, since it is a correction and an Improvement of zero
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 10:44pm On May 24, 2015
akocce:
yea... I mean chinese fone makers viz tecno, innjoo, gionee etc
They gotta start from somewhere you know... And thanks to them smartphone has become affordable
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 25, 2015
KayGold001:

Which one is the elephant? They said #thenexthero will be upgradeable to lollipop

Are you sure?
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 7:53pm On May 25, 2015
KayGold001:

They gotta start from somewhere you know... And thanks to them smartphone has become affordable
you are absolutely correct...
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 7:56pm On May 25, 2015
helenmi:

Are you sure?
I also read that somewhere too. But it not yet official...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fake Samsung Galaxy S3 (N20k) / Airtel's WTF Bundle Plan VS Glo Always Micro Data Plans.the Shocking Truth!! / Got A Call From An American Phone Number From Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.