Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero (11533 Views)

The Guy Who Created Android Has A New Phone..wait,what's That Bulge? / Hands-on Review Of Infinix Zero #thenexthero/ INFINIX X509 DISCUSSION THREAD / It Is Another Infinix Teaser: Kevlar. #thenexthero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 7:57pm On May 25, 2015
3 days to go... Thursday hear i come smiley smiley smiley
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by oloritun: 8:22pm On May 25, 2015
I cant even afford a single one
oyemprince:

Imagine... And they are not really affordable
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by akocce(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2015
KayGold001:

They gotta start from somewhere you know... And thanks to them smartphone has become affordable
seriously I tink dats why dia is precedence... People dat have don it b4, so u can learn 4rm dem. But u wen u make products like u r d first person eva 2 make a smartphone, and dis products hav defects, we r nt supposed 2 clap 4 dem! Dey should folo industry standards and best practices... Tecno had samsung and htc 2 learn 4rm, but dey still came and "started 4rm somewhere", infinix didn't learn 4rm diz above manufacturers, dey also "started 4rm somewhere", innjoo, itel etc... Wat am saying is dat dey should stop mass production of plastics and give us something really worth it dat meets industry standards... Thank u
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Nobody: 6:03am On May 26, 2015
akocce:
seriously I tink dats why dia is precedence... People dat have don it b4, so u can learn 4rm dem. But u wen u make products like u r d first person eva 2 make a smartphone, and dis products hav defects, we r nt supposed 2 clap 4 dem! Dey should folo industry standards and best practices... Tecno had samsung and htc 2 learn 4rm, but dey still came and "started 4rm somewhere", infinix didn't learn 4rm diz above manufacturers, dey also "started 4rm somewhere", innjoo, itel etc... Wat am saying is dat dey should stop mass production of plastics and give us something really worth it dat meets industry standards... Thank u

What you mean by plastic? What function can samsung s4 do that infinix zero can't? These new companies re trying. My view is just that they should add many stuffs in their updates than creating a new phone?
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by akocce(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2015
helenmi:

What you mean by plastic? What function can samsung s4 do that infinix zero can't? These new companies re trying. My view is just that they should add many stuffs in their updates than creating a new phone?
are u serious ryt nw!!!! Samsung galaxy S4 and infinix Zero? Seriously

1 Like

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by topstar80(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2015
akocce:
lol
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Nobody: 11:15am On May 26, 2015
akocce:

Dude, am using S4 and av used infinix zero, am talking bout functions. Main difference is the camera and video. As per android functions, forget na the same thing. Their difference na wash
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by akocce(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2015
helenmi:

Dude, am using S4 and av used infinix zero, am talking bout functions. Main difference is the camera and video. As per android functions, forget na the same thing. Their difference na wash
thank you... Na dsame... I hear... I only hope d #nexthero has dsame specs and functions as S6...minus camera and video
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 26, 2015
akocce:
thank you... Na dsame... I hear... I only hope d #nexthero has dsame specs and functions as S6...minus camera and video

Funny you
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 9:25pm On May 26, 2015
akocce:
Well spoken...

1 Like

Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 9:26pm On May 26, 2015
helenmi:

Your are on point...
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 9:27pm On May 26, 2015
akocce:
Lol
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
helenmi:

Maybe :-
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by KayGold001: 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
helenmi:

Funny you
Impossible is nothing o
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Nobody: 4:36am On May 27, 2015
Hello??
For Any Of Ur Jumia Products , Kindly contact me.
am A Jumia Sales Consultant. For every Product You Order thru me, You get A Discount .
N.b Its Pay On Delivery Service.
Whatsapp/Sms 08091067870
Bbm:56548954..
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Nobody: 8:07am On May 27, 2015
KayGold001:
Your are on point...
Yeah man
Re: Will You Like A Sleek, Strong And Kelvar Phone? Wait For #thenexthero by Sulaicsafas: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
You are worried about when Infinix will come to your school, so you can win alot?
The 2nd Edition is Launched!
Institutions are:
Uniport
Uniabuja
Aocoed
Laspotech
Uni Ibadan
Poly Ibadan
Tasued
Mapoly
Register now at http://www.infinixteam.com/2015/06/infinix-x-club-2nd-edition.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NCC Uncovers Eight Million Forceful Subscriptions To Telecoms Services / Airtel's WTF Bundle Gives You Access To Unlimited Chatting For 200 Naira / A Week Spent With The Tecno Boom J8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.