Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies (1001 Views)

Common Pose Among Ladies When Taking A Selfie - Photo / Reason Why Sex Enhancers (burantashi Etc..)are Most Common Among Northerners / 16 Ways To Know He Is Using You. No 11 Is The Most Common Among Naija Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Nobody: 8:27am On May 20, 2015
All has been said and debated.Either in support of the motion or against it.Nevertheless, the question remains "Does True Love Exist?".

In answering this question I think it will be better than Good if we stand first to define what Love is.Although we might be obliged to drop the definition of "True" as that will be begging the question.

So what is Love? Love defined or explained in simple term is Unconditional feelings at it's greatest height. Bringing in the word True to this we might come to an explanation that True Love is a deep rooted feelings coming from a heart based on No reason. That is to say, Loving someone for not reason; the very Love possesed and exhibited by God.

So now comes our question again "Can such Love be found among human,putting into consideration our generation? " Theoritically we might say Yes but practically I think the answer is glaring at our Face.But will that mean True Love doesn't exist? Perhaps it does but not yet unravelled.

My observation has been as a scientist that True Love does exist.Common among men and rear among Women of all ages. Thus it seems True Love does not exist because true Love has been surpressed by fake Love in our society having in mind that the population of women in every community is always more than that of the men.

It is a common experience and simple undeniable fact that Ladies in general Love for Parasitic reasons. By parasitic I do not mean to imply parasite in Agricultural science rather I intend to say They are in for personal gain only. This I will show you in the next paragraph.

As we have said True Love is an unconditional and unmerited Feelings at it's height. But what's unconditional when the criteria of loving someone is in the measure of his pocket? What is unconditional when the reason for loving someone is how handsome is handsomeness. Moreso, The criteria continues but time were will not permit me to go into details.

But for men there is No criteria for it is a thing well known that a Man if not all the time will always Love for No reason.It suffice then to say "True Love exist common among men rear among Women"

Open to debate

Written by Starlingslimnet.

1 Like

Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by falconey(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2015
hmmmm love?
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by 9niceguy(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2015
I remember when we use to love in year 1412 B.C O my o my

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Nobody: 10:11am On May 20, 2015
9niceguy:
I remember when we use to love in year 1412 B.C
O my o my
Gone were the days
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Shortyy(f): 10:21am On May 20, 2015
when a woman loves, she loves for real. men are just in love with the body.
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Nobody: 10:33am On May 20, 2015
The good old days when we used to be MUMU..
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Nobody: 10:40am On May 20, 2015
Shortyy:
Really? Have you seen a woman in Love with an average guy before? Have you not heard how tense home become when money is not readily available? As per your ideology of Loving the body my question is what is in that body? Can you eat it?
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Nobody: 10:41am On May 20, 2015
Shortyy:
Really? And the unbending fact here is a woman cannot Love you for real she can only Love your possession
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Doortun(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2015
It goes the same way for both men and women. 99% if not 100 of what we have today is about love for what we can get.

Everyone needs love regardless of their looks or financial status, putting out this question to the guys out there, how many times have you loved that cripple girl, how many times have you loved a girl with thick black tribal marks on her face even though she has an amazing personality. We have the choice to do so, but no one does that.

Women on the other hand her by nature are unrepentantly hypergamous. They want him taller, richer, more powerful and so on. Even they find normal guys out of their league.

If you ask me bro there's true love, but it is conditional for all women and even men. Certain conditions have to be met before it morphs to unconditional love.
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Nobody: 10:45am On May 20, 2015
Doortun:
It goes the same way for both men and women. 99% if not 100 of what we have today is about love for what we can get.

Everyone needs love regardless of their looks or financial status, putting out this question to the guys out there, how many times have loved that cripple girl, how many times have you loved a girl with thick black tribal marks on her face even though she has an amazing personality. We have the choice to do so but no one does that.

Women on the other hand her by nature are unrepentant hypergamous. They want him taller, richer, more powerful and so on. Even they find normal guys out of their league.

If you ask me bro there's true love, but it is conditional for all women and even men.

In perfect sariculum with you bro. ....True Love does exist but it's not reprocicated to people expressing it.
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Nobody: 10:48am On May 20, 2015
Doortun:

Everyone needs love regardless of their looks or financial status, putting out this question to the guys out there, how many times have you loved that cripple girl, how many times have you loved a girl with thick black tribal marks on her face even though she has an amazing personality. We have the choice to do so, but no one does that.

Women on the other hand her by nature are unrepentantly hypergamous. They want him taller, richer, more powerful and so on. Even they find normal guys out of their league.

If you ask me bro there's true love, but it is conditional for all women and even men. Certain conditions have to be met before it morphs to unconditional love.
That condition is what makes it less a True Love
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Nobody: 11:34am On May 20, 2015
men are in love wit the ukwu and boobi while women are in love with the money cheesy
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Shortyy(f): 5:21pm On May 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Really? And the unbending fact here is a woman cannot Love you for real she can only Love your possession
sorry you got your heart crushed by the wrong woman. women can love, and when they do, they love wholeheartedly. and i know some of em
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 20, 2015
Shortyy:

sorry you got your heart crushed by the wrong woman. women can love, and when they do, they love wholeheartedly. and i know some of em
And you probably are?
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Cute2peg(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2015
True Love can be found either way..depends on the individual...inasmuch as i will say it is rare..>it still exist...trust mi..>take for example...that of Adams Oshimole
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by Shortyy(f): 8:06pm On May 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And you probably are?
i'm probably what?
Re: True Love Common Among Men Rare Among Ladies by faith551(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2015
Shortyy:

You know some of em? Shouldn't u start from yourself,you see that's the point.
But I do believe in what you said

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only / I Am From Port Harcourt Needs A Serious Lover / 4 Things That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.