Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only (984 Views)

My Girlfriend Versus Her Bestfriend Versus Me: Please Advice Me / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by NigAmbassador: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please I need your advice. If your lady tells a stranger that you are her supposed boyfriend. What does that implies? Am I getting the statement wrong or what? Please help me. Thanks
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by SuperSuave(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by ronald4lif(m): 12:12am On Jun 26, 2015
She want the stranger to 'assume' you're her boyfriend. Meaning you might not actually be her 'real' boyfriend. She isn't certain about the relationship and your status in her life.

It's either she could be using you as a rebound boyfriend until she finds someone more interesting or there's someone else in her life already who she considers her main man. Or it could be a misusage of the adjective suppose?. It calls for concern bro, it does call for concern.
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 26, 2015
It's nothing. smiley
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by Obun: 1:24am On Jun 26, 2015
She is saying that u re not her boyfrnd bt you cud av been..its as simple as that...cheers bro.
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by Opiosko: 2:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Could be a playful joke na. Or she was telling him that 'half bread is better than puff puff' cheesy
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by sandrannna(f): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2015
She is saying " u r my boyfriend sha"

Meaning u r nt her official b.f, some circumstances made her assume u r her b.f.
Mayb u shower her with money, u buy her cloths, take her for shopping bt she don't really luv u.
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2015
op just take d next bus and disown her sharperly
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by Mhizkel(f): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2015
You are just an option to her. It's either she is already dating someone else, or about to. Her love for you has depreciated.
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by NigAmbassador: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for your opinions...
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by ireneony(f): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by NigAmbassador: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for the matured thoughts.... and i also appreciate the non-use of offensive words and statements. Thanks...
Re: Please Advice me........Matured Thoughts Only by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2015
NigAmbassador:
Please I need your advice. If your lady tells a stranger that you are her supposed boyfriend. What does that implies? Am I getting the statement wrong or what? Please help me. Thanks
simply means she already discussed the boydriend with the stranger, which makes him the supposed boyfriend...the guy that's feeling like a boyfriend material in her life but in reality,she don't really recognise him, no love found guy, the best is to confront her and let her explain herself,in a precise manner,looking into yo eyes. Be wise o,no time

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? / Girls With Double Ear-rings Holes / 4 Things That Make A Man Lose Interest In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.