Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Met My New Wife A Virgin – Oshiomhole Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Met My New Wife A Virgin – Oshiomhole Reveals (734 Views)

Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' / NEWS NUGGET GIST- Iara Fortez Is A Virgin: Oshiomhole Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My New Wife A Virgin – Oshiomhole Reveals by metronaija: 1:41pm On May 20, 2015
The Governor of Edo state, Adams Oshiomhole has yet again made another amazing revelation about his new bride, Lara Fortes, saying he met her in a pristine, untouched state.

This exposure was delivered by the Comrade during their wedding thanksgiving service.

He said, “I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage. I didn’t succumb to the worldly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

“I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiated her into the worldly ways.

“This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate, instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/i-met-my-new-wife-virgin-oshiomhole.html

Re: I Met My New Wife A Virgin – Oshiomhole Reveals by metronaija: 1:41pm On May 20, 2015
Re: I Met My New Wife A Virgin – Oshiomhole Reveals by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 20, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: I Met My New Wife A Virgin – Oshiomhole Reveals by okunboy: 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
I can bet anyone this is one of those fake story **shaking my head and slammed the door**

(1) (Reply)

Fuel:nlc Treatened Nationwide Strike / The Only Reason Why Buhari MUST Succeed As President / Debate: What Would Be The Future Of Nigeria Without These Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.