Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman (40115 Views)

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by CSTR2: 4:24pm On May 20, 2015
The day the SW will clash politically with the north is the day the SW would realize their irrelevance.
The loss would be record breaking.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Ealiserwest(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2015
BabaOshe:

Hehehe... Dem don dey pursue you from village ooh
lolz.. village naim I de... garri without sugar yawa
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by vicadex07(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know what they are waiting for. Their offices aren't permanent Chieftaincy titles. Common-sense should have dictated to them that they are to resign along with their oga to allow fresh blood and fresh idea.

Even you barcanista and mogidi needs to resign because of GEJ's loss.

You were among the fools that erroneously encouraged him grin

7 Likes

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by HRich(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2015
metronaija:
This was made known in a letter he wrote and sent to the Deputy National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, Muazu asking him (Secondus) to step in as acting National Chairman in line with the party’s constitution.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/breaking-news-prince-uche-secondus.html
what does PDP need Chairman for again?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by temitemi1(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2015
Mogidi:

They would soon realise defending an administration is a lot more difficult than criticising an administration.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Ealiserwest(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
TohpahzDofC:

Official account
grin
TohpahzDofC:

Official account
woman no go kill u
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by arewatech(m): 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
omenka:
I swear!! I come dey think say Orubebe real name na Uche Secondus and Orubebe na him nick name. grin

What kind of name is "Secondus"??

Just imagine you trying to chat up a lady and be like "hello, I'm Secondus, nice to meet you". The babe go just hiss waka comot! grin

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Rajiolaade: 4:33pm On May 20, 2015
gov.Fayose should also do the right thing. eigher allow ekiti full house to convene.and be impeached or emulate Muazu and hand over to his deputy.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Jesusloveyou: 4:34pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
Honestly, I want Anenih to quit the BoT Chairmanship for somebody else. He has tried, it is time to bow
u want almighty 'mr fix it' ur mentor to quit, that is wonderful
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by permsec: 4:35pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
People are "talking sense", while you are talking nonsense. Do you know Prince Uche Secondus before? How is he a tribalist? How can Ken Nnamani succeed Muazu in Acting Capacity when he isn't in line of sucession? Did Nnamani tell you that anybody is stopping him from seeking for office? What will you gain by sowing seed of discord?

@Topic: Muazu exit is a welcome development. Secondus and other NWC Members should also step aside.
i would have given u more than one like but its not possible. Nice one bro
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Gboliwe: 4:37pm On May 20, 2015
Isn't this Secondus the deputy of Muazu? Was he just a siddon look deputy? He also should resign alongside the entire exco abi what are they called? Working committe abi? Bunch of traitors all of them down to the very least. angry

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by permsec: 4:38pm On May 20, 2015
omenka:
I swear!! I come dey think say Orubebe real name na Uche Secondus and Orubebe na him nick name. grin

What kind of name is "Secondus"??

Just imagine you trying to chat up a lady and be like "hello, I'm Secondus, nice to meet you". The babe go just hiss waka comot! grin
not when u have deep pockets buddy
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 20, 2015
Mumu did I quote you?
Mtchewwwwwww
Jesusloveyou:
be dreaming and hoping for pdp to kick out apc by 2019,when u wake to reality,let us know, for ur information pdp is dead. nobody can ressurect pdp again, maybe till next 60yrs.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by babasanti: 4:39pm On May 20, 2015
Fantastic decision, I love this. Smelling , rubbish Muazu
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by chidile: 4:40pm On May 20, 2015
hmm,I laugh..until a rotten tooth is pulled out,the mouth must chew with caution.,no comment yet....!
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by datribune: 4:40pm On May 20, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes o, we need serious house cleaning, its time to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Luke 6:43 - "A good tree can't produce bad fruit, & a bad tree can't produce good fruit".
Wit d amount of damage PDP has done to our country, we can not in good conscience vote PDP ever again.

TANoid, it's over. PDP had its chance & it blew it. It has been totally discredited & we shall continue to reject dem at d polls as we did last time. #PDPisDead. #PDPIsExtinct, #Dinosaur

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 20, 2015
And that will happen soon!
But you know the SW are their loyal slaves so......
CSTR2:
The day the SW will clash politically with the north is the day the SW would realize their irrelevance.
The loss would be record breaking.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Mogidi: 4:43pm On May 20, 2015
datribune:

Luke 6:43 - "A good tree can't produce bad fruit, & a bad tree can't produce good fruit".
Wit d amount of damage PDP has done to our country, we can not in good conscience vote PDP ever again.

TANoid, it's over. PDP had its chance & it blew it. It has been totally discredited & we shall continue to reject dem at d polls as we did last time. #PDPisDead. #PDPIsExtinct, #Dinosaur

Hmmm!!
ex PDP members dominates APC.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 20, 2015
cheesy
Truckpusher:
Blah blah blah blah...... Did you even brush your mouth today? undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Helkayklassic(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2015
kokoA:
And so? PDP be forming important.. As far as I'm concern PDP is now like KOWA, UPN and the likes in my eyes.

Don't Forget 'HOPE'
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2015
freezone4real:
PDP is now a property of the South Easterners, its already dieing.

They will soon bury it in South South

The south west and north murdered PDP in their various domain, the south east and south south in contrary, accepted it. We(SE/SS) will resuscitate and revitalize it(do to it what Amaechi did to Buhari) and then present back to Nigerians the new PDP that will be generally accepted.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by datribune: 4:46pm On May 20, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes o, we need serious house cleaning, its time to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Listen, delusional TANoid, it's over. PDP had its chance & it blew it. It has been totally discredited & we shall continue to reject dem at d polls as we did last time. #PDPisDead. #PDPIsExtinct, #Dinosaur

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 20, 2015
metronaija:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/breaking-news-prince-uche-secondus.html

IM SURE IGBOS HAVE THEIR ENGLISH DICTIONARY. \............ THEIR NAMES R UNIQUE. E.G: ROCHAS, MENTUS, KENTUS, SECONDUS ETC. NA WAOOOO.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 20, 2015
MKO4ever:
How come this guy come resemble Orubebe naa grin
say my mind

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by datribune: 4:51pm On May 20, 2015
Mogidi:

Hmmm!!
ex PDP members dominates APC.

They ar not taking d oath. We gave our mandate to d people's General, a man of impeccable character to clear d rot of d clueless PDP years.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by pazienza(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2015
timilehing:
Now that PDP have chosen an Igbo man to be their national chairman, there end is finally here. Tribalism will be the first thing to scatter the Party.

He is an Andoni man. He isn't Igbo. I guess the "Uche" part of his name fooled you. Andoni I learnt is an "Ibibiod" Language with a tinge of Igbo and traces of Ijaw.

The defunct Eastern region is a melting point of cultures, the only unifying factor is Igbo speaking people.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 20, 2015
We told you people it was over for the PDP when Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Saraki and myself left the party. Now it has downed on you all. The formidable APC will leave the PDP dying till 2019 when we will carry-out the final nailing if the party. A...P...C..... Chhhhhhhnnngeee......
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by dokyOloye: 4:55pm On May 20, 2015
size40:
Lol.... whoever the PDP like let them make their national chairman. PDP is already a dead party. The choice of My fellow Rivers man, prince uche secondus puts final nail on d head of PDP. Now PDP is a regional party like APGA championed by South-East and South-South. Two regions that cannot ordinarily win presidential election as election result has shown. Bye bye PDP. Finally, my Amiable Governor, Governor Rotimi Amaechi has Buried the PDP as he promised b4 joining the APC. Amaechi my hero
Uche Secondus will probably hold d position until a congress is conducted.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 20, 2015
Ok... Mumu'azu's replacement!
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by slyopez(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
timilehing:
Now that PDP have chosen an Igbo man to be their national chairman, there end is finally here. Tribalism will be the first thing to scatter the Party.
Who told you Uche Secondus is an Igbo man? Ignorant fellow, travel comot from SW u no gree.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Jesusloveyou: 5:12pm On May 20, 2015
peppyluv02:
Mumu did I quote you? Mtchewwwwwww
hehehehe, must u quote me first,before correcting ur mumuism

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Jesusloveyou: 5:12pm On May 20, 2015
peppyluv02:
Mumu did I quote you? Mtchewwwwwww
hehehehe, must u quote me first,before correcting ur mumuism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me / Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Tension In Tinubu Camp As Oyegun Says Only ‘youthful Aspirants’ Are Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.