Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman (40121 Views)

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by emmytexx(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2015
my ppl les nt sit down and criticise rather les pray nd watch wat happens. somtyms not doz we tink dey ar able ar able so God knows d best
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by JAHseal: 5:18pm On May 20, 2015
metronaija:
This was made known in a letter he wrote and sent to the Deputy National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, Muazu asking him (Secondus) to step in as acting National Chairman in line with the party’s constitution.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/05/breaking-news-prince-uche-secondus.html

Babylon dey scatter!
May God Almighty NEVER allow dis template of vampires come back 2 power again.
Nigeria has moved pass corruption-driven kind of leadership to dat 1 dat wud guarantee d public good, even @ d expense of dia pockets.
APC agenda 1... confiscate all illegally acquired properties of political thieves, dia relations & cronies.
Post may 29th... tough times await thieves
Nigeria's resources illegally used 2 prosecute d last election MUST b retrieved!

*welcome2jamrock!
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2015
Gboliwe:
Isn't this Secondus the deputy of Muazu? Was he just a siddon look deputy? He also should resign alongside the entire exco abi what are they called? Working committe abi? Bunch of traitors all of them down to the very least. angry

grin grin
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Jesusloveyou: 5:24pm On May 20, 2015
slyopez:
Who told you Uche Secondus is an Igbo man? Ignorant fellow, travel comot from SW u no gree.
u mean uche,amaechi and ebele azikiwe are hausa, or river state is not part of eastern region again according to 'mr protection'? or don't u believe in 'lower niger' again
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2015
freezone4real:
PDP is now a property of the South Easterners, its already dieing.

They will soon bury it in South South
u are wrong , nigeria political terrain and turf is changing .pdp will get weaker no doubt ,many ppl faithfuls and members in the south west will move to apc ,just to give tinubu and his south west apc arm the needed muscle to get things from the center. The south east and south south pdp will forge a common front, I am sure niger delta ss states will form a unit. Pdp will most likely evolve into a strong eastern block party, in the south west ,apc will lose ground and another party will spring up and challenge apc in each south west state,definitely mimiko and fayose will leave pdp but they won't go to apc ,they will rather form alliance with a party like accord or labour .on the whole ,nigeria will most likely have 3 strong parties by 2019

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by dasensible1(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2015
doctokwus:
Whoever forced muazu to resign without calling for an emergency national meeting to elect new executives clearly wants PDP to die sooner rather than later that some of us have predicted.
How can u have a chairman, even if in acting capacity for a day,from the south south and d BOT chair also from d ss.They have totally regionalized d party to a ss/se one and have started creating a dangerous mindset in d north that they don't belong there.
What any sensible party serious of still being relevant would have done if they insist on muazu's resignation is call an emergency meeting,force muazu to resign that day while a new executive with a still northern chairman,a southwestern vice chairman,secretary from d southeast while the BOT chair remains in d ss.No room for any acting bull shit shd have been allowed.
Anyway,PDP has never been run on any sensible and deep thinking ethos, just a congregation of people after their stomachs,so rational thinking is not often expected.
10/10
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by gabriel212: 5:34pm On May 20, 2015
donphilopus:

Always talking as if he's a member of the inner caucus of the Party!
of course he belong to the inner caucus of NL pdp!

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 20, 2015
Ralphloren25:
The chairmanship position of the party shouldnt be given to any waka about with political godfather.

Uche secundus is the least qualified fellow to lead PDP back to power soon. Men who eat, drink and dream TRIBALISM arent fit for such positions. I was even expecting men like Sen Ken Nnamani to top the list.

Yes, because Ken Nnamani the saboteur helped Federal Govt massacre his brothers, he is fit to be PDP leader.

Since Nnamani sold his brothers for Penny and political power, he is not tribalistic.

All of them who sabotaged Biafra are all rewarded in Nigeria presently.

it is well.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Gboliwe: 5:38pm On May 20, 2015
ilugunboy:

grin grin

Because you use oralB shouldn't make you to be opening your teeth anyhow angry

Where is that my stalker boyfriend garri? Has he abandoned me for you? tongue
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by datribune: 5:39pm On May 20, 2015
peppyluv02:
And that will happen soon!
But you know the SW are their loyal slaves so......

[b]d SW has never been slave to d north. History does not support ur claims.
It is d SE dat has learnt nothing & continues to make political miscalculations.
First it was d NCNC/NPC accord, then came d NPN/NPP accord, then came d massive support  4 d PDP. 4 their support they got d position of ceremonial president in d 1st republic & speaker of d house of reps in d 2nd republic. They settle 4 crumbs.
On d other hand d yorubas hav always preffered to be equal partners or they stay in opposition.

1) In d 1st republic Azikiwe & d NCNC & Sardauna & his NPC had an accord wit Sardauna as Prime Minister & Azikiwe as ceremonial President.
Chief Awolowo & his AG were in d opposition. (SW)
2)In d 2nd republic Azikiwe's NPP had a ruling accord wit d northern NPN.
President - Shagari (NPN)
V. President - Alex Ekweme (NPN)
Speaker - Edwin Ume-Ezeoke (NPP)
Opposition - Awolowo & SW (UPN)
3) 3rd republic PDP S.E & North
Opposition - AD (SW)
Is d S.E  right in their continued support of d dysfunctional PDP which is a mutant of d discredited NPN?. Will it bring them d desired development & political relevance?. Time will tell.

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 20, 2015
Gboliwe:

Because you use oralB shouldn't make you to be opening your teeth anyhow angry

Where is that my stalker boyfriend garri? Has he abandoned me for you? tongue

Hhaahahaahaaa..na fight? grin cheesy cheesy

NL has turned to a dump ground of intellectually dishonest people....so garri must have decided to take a break. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Gboliwe: 5:45pm On May 20, 2015
ilugunboy:

Hhaahahaahaaa..na fight? grin cheesy cheesy

NL has turned to a dump ground of intellectually dishonest people....so garri must have decided to take a break. cheesy

It's pathetic I must say. But it didn't start now. Even his username should tell you he is a troublemaker
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by donphilopus: 5:47pm On May 20, 2015
gabriel212:

of course he belong to the inner caucus of NL pdp!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by soggy28(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2015
Mogidi:
The entire NWC got to go including my kinsman and mentor Tony Anenih.

So thief aninih is ur mentor,shameless idiot!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Blackfire(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2015
Pdp either re-vitalised itself, merge with other parties, or change name.
This 4 years should be used as prunning,self examination,a journey of a prodigal son-comeback ... . Or perish
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by san316(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2015
Is this a joke? The man looks like ukwa.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by bola555(f): 6:14pm On May 20, 2015
Secondus is now an acting firstus
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by 2kris(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2015
freezone4real:

i have been expecting a comment like these.....just as the site of thepresidency is that of the north...while their errand boys from the west keeping asking their self if the have done the right thing
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by 2kris(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2015
freezone4real:

i have been expecting a comment like these.....just as the site of thepresidency is that of the north...while their errand boys from the west keeping asking their self if the have done the right thing now that tinubu and fashola are nt in go terms....ambode that fash sacked for corruption is now the gov of lagos.....thieve na thieve this is not change
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by ziryboy(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
People are "talking sense", while you are talking nonsense. Do you know Prince Uche Secondus before? How is he a tribalist? How can Ken Nnamani succeed Muazu in Acting Capacity when he isn't in line of sucession? Did Nnamani tell you that anybody is stopping him from seeking for office? What will you gain by sowing seed of discord?

@Topic: Muazu exit is a welcome development. Secondus and other NWC Members should also step aside.
is even good an Igbo man becomes Pdp chairman, let them take Pdp and produce a candidate let's see how they will ever rule this country. They are already calling Apc an Hausa and Yoruba party, the remaining Nothern and western people in Pdp will join Apc later. Let's see how you guys are going to survive this
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by stlarry001(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2015
For your Educational,Entertainment Trending News and inspirational post visit www.academicmerit..com and like our page on facebook Academic Merit

share if you find the site interesting.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Bellfun(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2015
Secondus The Undertaker!...so they handed over to you a very dead party?..hmmm..diaris god ooo

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by yollychika(f): 6:48pm On May 20, 2015
Which kain name be secondus biko nu undecided

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Benzzle: 6:52pm On May 20, 2015
barcanista:
This is a trying period for PDP but I forsee bright light @ the end of the tunnel.
which light...ewu gambia you're political blind and dumb

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by billyG(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2015
I think Elder Godsay Orubebe wuld hav been a better choice 4 PDP chairman,even pdp is embrassing "CHANGE"

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Caseless: 7:52pm On May 20, 2015
donphilopus:

Always talking as if he's a member of the inner caucus of the Party!
don't mind that duck.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by spencekat(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2015
kokoA:
And so? PDP be forming important.. As far as I'm concern PDP is now like KOWA, UPN and the likes in my eyes.
.The parties you believe that are on the same page with PDP could not even win at any level in the last general elections.So why your assertion?.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by gulfer: 8:14pm On May 20, 2015
Look at that Cap closely, does it remind you of that fisherman
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by WaffenSS(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2015
MKO4ever:
How come this guy come resemble Orubebe naa grin

All bushmen look alike.
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Objektive: 9:51am On May 21, 2015
TOTAL CHAIRMAN.....

100% LOYALTY OR NOTHING................

MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG..........AMEN
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
Ok.....Mr mumu
Jesusloveyou:
hehehehe, must u quote me first,before correcting my mumuism

1 Like

Re: Prince Uche Secondus Succeed Adamu Muazu As PDP Chairman by Jesusloveyou: 11:14pm On May 21, 2015
peppyluv02:
Ok.....My mumuism
ur household name is mumunazen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos At 50: Ambode Gives Soyinka Appointment (photos) / Joe Igbokwe Others Make Sanwo-olu's Carbinet List / Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.