Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,688 members, 7,827,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

The Coming Of Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Of Christ (16872 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / So You Thought Isaiah 7:14 Prophesied The Coming Of Jesus?? WRONG AGAIN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming Of Christ by dd12345: 10:15am On May 27, 2015
gatiano:
I do know that God will seal His Children' Head/on the Forehead. What does it mean? I know God doesn't do magic or miracle of such.

the mark is not a physical mark ...the mark of the beast in their forehead ( wicked and evil thoughts ) and hand ( wicked and evil deeds )

while mark of God is in their forehead ( good and righteous thoughts ) and hand ( good and righteous deeds )

read more about mark of God and the beast in these links What is the Seal of God? http://www.theseal-ofgod.com

http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre17hrev07.html
Re: The Coming Of Christ by gatiano(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2015
Thoughts eventually becomes deeds, It may take a fraction of a second, it can also take 1,000,000 years or more to manifest. Thought is always in motion and goes at an extreme speed per second. 24 billion miles/sec. Some thoughts can also be neutralized depending on the power of the neutralizing thought. Example: I thought about someone loosen his/her car, to neutralize that thought, I will have to think very good towards that person for him/her to buy an additional car...(it is just an example).
But, what controls these thoughts? Where do they come from? To me, They come from inspirations(Always 100% good), it just depend on how one wants to use it since we are gifted with freewill.
Anyways, to shorten the story, Thoughts and how to drive inspiration depends on what KNOWLEDGE we have acquired or settle to learn. It goes directly into the brains and gets a place in the mind. That is the seal. The knowledge of self, God and the devil.

dd12345:

the mark is not a physical mark ...the mark of the beast in their forehead ( wicked and evil thoughts ) and hand ( wicked and evil deeds )

while mark of God is in their forehead ( good and righteous thoughts ) and hand ( good and righteous deeds )

read more about mark of God and the beast in these links What is the Seal of God? http://www.theseal-ofgod.com

http://www.teachinghearts.org/dre17hrev07.html

Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Has the Holy Spirit fallen on you yet?

The Holy Spirit is the Bible.
What happened at Pentecost was a reincarnation of the Word in the hearts of the Disciples, the purpose at that time was to enable the disciples to spread the gospel to the world, to bring the world to the knowledge of God and His laws.

The new covenant is not in place yet, the new covenant involves the Law being written in our hearts, we will no longer have to struggle with sin or fleshly inadequacies, we will become incorruptible.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 1:57am On May 28, 2015
MrPresident1:

What happened at Pentecost was a reincarnation of the Word in the hearts of the Disciples, the purpose at that time was to enable the disciples to spread the gospel to the world, to bring the world to the knowledge of God and His laws.

The new covenant is not in place yet, the new covenant involves the Law being written in our hearts, we will no longer have to struggle with sin or fleshly inadequacies, we will become incorruptible.

Do you expect others to just believe you?
or will you post Bible verses that you think show the Holy Spirit is the Bible?

The Holy scriptures are described as God breathed,
they are not God's Spirit, they are from God,
God is Spirit, the Holy Spirit is God,
who else could the Holy Spirit be.

I will post just a few of many Bible verses showing that the Holy Spirit is a person.

John 14:26 ESV
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
Romans

8:26 ESV
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

1 Corinthians 6:19 ESV
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,

John 14:15-17 ESV
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God-is God:
Acts 10:38 ESV
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by vooks: 2:57am On May 28, 2015
MrPresident1:
Psalm 25:14
14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

And there it is, given to you, the arrival date of Jesus Christ triangulated into 72 hours, May 23rd to May 25th 2015.
When will Negroes quit envying Jews and start thinking for once?
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnydon22(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2015
MrPresident1:
Psalm 25:14
14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

And there it is, given to you, the arrival date of Jesus Christ triangulated into 72 hours, May 23rd to May 25th 2015.

[size=20] Dude, its 28th May, 3days more after your given date. . Uuuuhm what happened? his car broke down on his way [/size]

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On May 28, 2015
johnydon22:

[size=20] Dude, its 28th May, 3days more after your given date. . Uuuuhm what happened? his car broke break down on his way [/size]

Lol.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 5:16pm On May 28, 2015
johnw74:

Do you expect others to just believe you?
or will you post Bible verses that you think show the Holy Spirit is the Bible?

The Holy scriptures are described as God breathed,
they are not God's Spirit, they are from God,
God is Spirit, the Holy Spirit is God,
who else could the Holy Spirit be.

I will post just a few of many Bible verses showing that the Holy Spirit is a person.

John 14:26 ESV
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
Romans

8:26 ESV
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

1 Corinthians 6:19 ESV
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,

John 14:15-17 ESV
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God-is God:
Acts 10:38 ESV
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.

John 6:63
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Romans 12:2
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The Word of God is the Spirit of God, and the same was in the beginning with God. The more of God's Word that you know and imbibe and practice, the holier your spirit becomes because the Word teaches you the perfect will of God. Do you know the Nicean Creed? This is how it describes the Holy Spirit

We believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the
Father and the Son.

With the Father and the Son
he is worshipped and glorified.

The Word that proceeds from the Father and the Son is the Holy Spirit. And the Word is living and breathing and alive.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by Tgirl4real(f): 10:23pm On May 28, 2015
MrPresident1:

Ok.

Has the bible fallen on u yet?
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 12:49am On May 29, 2015
MrPresident1:

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Romans 12:2
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The Word of God is the Spirit of God, and the same was in the beginning with God. The more of God's Word that you know and imbibe and practice, the holier your spirit becomes because the Word teaches you the perfect will of God. Do you know the Nicean Creed? This is how it describes the Holy Spirit

We believe in the Holy Spirit,
the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the
Father and the Son.

With the Father and the Son
he is worshipped and glorified.

The Word that proceeds from the Father and the Son is the Holy Spirit. And the Word is living and breathing and alive.

The Word of God is not just the words that God Speaks it is a person in God

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

The Holy Spirit is not the Bible, the Holy Spirit is the Word of God, that is His name.

Read the following:

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

In the flesh He is called Jesus Christ
In the Spirit He is called the Word of God, a Person, GOD, not the Bible.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 6:28am On May 29, 2015
MrPresident1:

Christ is the Word of God, the Law of God, and the coming of Christ simply is the writing of the Law of God in our hearts, automatically conferring us with the inability to sin anymore. A software upgrade.

The second coming of Christ is real just as the first coming of Christ was real.
Plenty of scriptures saying so, look for them.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 6:44am On May 29, 2015
MrPresident1:

And God breathed this spirit into man, and man became a living soul. It is the breath/word/law of God that made man a living soul. These Laws were written on tables of stone.

It was just dust of the ground and the breath of God that made man a living soul
the law came much later.

Gen_2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
Tgirl4real:

Ok.

Has the bible fallen on u yet?

The Law is not yet written in anyone's heart yet, this is the new covenant we are all expecting which will come into being when Christ returns.

Hebrews 8:10-11
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

See from verse 11 above, it tells us that no one would need to teach anyone the Law of God anymore because in the new covenant the Law will be written in our heart. This has not yet been done, and will be only when Christ comes.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 1:16pm On May 29, 2015
johnw74:

The Word of God is not just the words that God Speaks it is a person in God

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
Pro 8:24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

The Holy Spirit is not the Bible, the Holy Spirit is the Word of God, that is His name.

Read the following:

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Rev 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Rev 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

In the flesh He is called Jesus Christ
In the Spirit He is called the Word of God, a Person, GOD, not the Bible.

Revelation 19:13
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

We are saying the same thing apparently, only you are not willing to say that the Bible is the Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ is the Law of God in the flesh, and the Law is the Bible. The Word is living, breathing and true, and it is when it is written into the hearts of men that it become Jesus Christ. The incarnation of the Word in select men otherwise referred to as the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ. The Virgin being Israel, God's woman.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 1:34pm On May 29, 2015
johnw74:

The second coming of Christ is real just as the first coming of Christ was real.
Plenty of scriptures saying so, look for them.

1Corinthinas 15:20
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Very real. The Second Coming of Christ is very real. The second coming of Christ involves two things; Christ rises from the dead first, and then the general mass of the dead arises when Christ returns.

Christ rising from the dead means that the truth of the Word is reawakened in Him, Christ is reawakened into the Word and Law of God, Christ is given access into the real truth of the Word not the periphery, and through the world He is able to see how lopsided and disorganised and distorted the original plan of The Almighty God has been corrupted to be. Christ rising from the dead means Christ's eyes are opened, and He is made to see the world through The Word. Not many people are gifted with this ability at this time.

Now when Christ arises from the dead in resurrection, He has to wait to receive the the Power that would enable Him rule the earth with a rod of iron, it is the return of these powers and abilities, coupled with the writing of the Law in the inward parts, that is referred to as the coming of Christ. Now, it is at this second coming also that the Law is written in the hearts of the ones that have been found worthy in what is generally called the 'Rapture'.

1 Corinthians 15:23,52
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 1:53pm On May 29, 2015
johnw74:

It was just dust of the ground and the breath of God that made man a living soul
the law came much later.

Gen_2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The Bible is not the story of the creation of man, it is the story of the creation of man in the image of God. The Law is what makes man a living soul, without the Law man is dead. Without the Law/Spirit, the flesh is dead, it is the spirit that quickens and makes alive.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 12:44am On May 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

Revelation 19:13
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

We are saying the same thing apparently, only you are not willing to say that the Bible is the Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ is the Law of God in the flesh, and the Law is the Bible. The Word is living, breathing and true, and it is when it is written into the hearts of men that it become Jesus Christ. The incarnation of the Word in select men otherwise referred to as the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ. The Virgin being Israel, God's woman.
Well you are right there (blue)
I guess we will have to rewrite the Bible, beginning with:

Gen 1:2 ...And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
"and the Bible moved upon the face of the waters"
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 12:49am On May 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

1Corinthinas 15:20
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Very real. The Second Coming of Christ is very real. The second coming of Christ involves two things; Christ rises from the dead first, and then the general mass of the dead arises when Christ returns.

Christ rising from the dead means that the truth of the Word is reawakened in Him, Christ is reawakened into the Word and Law of God, Christ is given access into the real truth of the Word not the periphery, and through the world He is able to see how lopsided and disorganised and distorted the original plan of The Almighty God has been corrupted to be. Christ rising from the dead means Christ's eyes are opened, and He is made to see the world through The Word. Not many people are gifted with this ability at this time.

Now when Christ arises from the dead in resurrection, He has to wait to receive the the Power that would enable Him rule the earth with a rod of iron, it is the return of these powers and abilities, coupled with the writing of the Law in the inward parts, that is referred to as the coming of Christ. Now, it is at this second coming also that the Law is written in the hearts of the ones that have been found worthy in what is generally called the 'Rapture'.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Christ rose from the dead two thousand years ago.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 12:52am On May 30, 2015
Many people read the Bible and change the plain reading of it, to have their own gospel and their own following

Mat_15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 12:20pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:

Well you are right there (blue)
I guess we will have to rewrite the Bible, beginning with:

Gen 1:2 ...And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
"and the Bible moved upon the face of the waters"

Waters in the Bible mean peoples, nations, tongues, multitudes.

Revelation 17:15
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The Bible is about the creation of man in the image of God.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 12:24pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:

Christ rose from the dead two thousand years ago.

The Bible is written end from beginning.

Isaiah 46:9-10
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 12:31pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:
Many people read the Bible and change the plain reading of it, to have their own gospel and their own following

Mat_15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

1Ti_4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Wisdom screams in the principal places of concourse, how long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity?

Proverbs 1:23
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 12:43pm On May 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

Waters in the Bible mean peoples, nations, tongues, multitudes.

Revelation 17:15
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

The Bible is about the creation of man in the image of God.

Waters in Gen 1:2 is literal waters. There wasn't any peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues in the beginning of creation.
I haven't seen anyone at this forum so out of tune with scriptures as you are.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 12:45pm On May 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

The Bible is written end from beginning.

Isaiah 46:9-10
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Like I said Jesus Christ rose from the dead two thousand years ago.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 12:50pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:

Like I said Jesus Christ rose from the dead two thousand years ago.

Written end from beginning.
The Word is living and breathing and alive.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 12:54pm On May 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

Wisdom screams in the principal places of concourse, how long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Someone who say's among many other Bible twisting things, that Jesus Christ rises at the second coming of Jesus Christ,
and that waters in Gen 1:2 is referring to peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues, has no wisdom, knowledge, or understanding.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 12:55pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:

Waters in Gen 1:2 is literal waters. There wasn't any peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues in the beginning of creation.
I haven't seen anyone at this forum so out of tune with scriptures as you are.

The Laws of God inside a man is what quickens a man, makes him alive, without that Word, man is dead, or at best, a beast.
Birds of the air
beasts of the field
fishes of the sea
They are all men without the knowledge of God.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 12:57pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:

Someone who say's among many other Bible twisting things, that Jesus Christ rises at the second coming of Jesus Christ,
and that waters in Gen 1:2 is referring to peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues, has no wisdom, knowledge, or understanding.

Please show me where I said the bolded above.

Meanwhile...

Isaiah 28:9
9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 1:22pm On May 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

Please show me where I said the bolded above.

Here it is:
MrPresident1: The second coming of Christ involves two things; Christ rises from the dead first
https://www.nairaland.com/2327057/coming-christ/1#34211084

Meanwhile...

Isaiah 28:9
9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

Obviously not referring to you.
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 1:29pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:

Here it is:

https://www.nairaland.com/2327057/coming-christ/1#34211084

The Second Coming of Christ is very real. The second coming of Christ involves two things; Christ rises from the dead first, and then the general mass of the (worthy) dead arises when Christ returns.

Do you understand now?
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 1:36pm On May 30, 2015
johnw74:

Only God teaches true knowledge.

Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
MrPresident1:

The Second Coming of Christ is very real. The second coming of Christ involves two things; Christ rises from the dead first, and then the general mass of the (worthy) dead arises when Christ returns.

Do you understand now?

I understand that you don't understand the scriptures.

Christ is the firstfruits of those who rise from the dead,
Christ rose two thousand years ago from the dead,
after that those that are in Christ rise at Christ's secong coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? / Winners Chapel (living Faith) Shiloh 2021 Thread: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.