Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The Coming Of Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Of Christ (16861 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / So You Thought Isaiah 7:14 Prophesied The Coming Of Jesus?? WRONG AGAIN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
[i][/i]
idesylvester:
guy make him never come ooo... Na beg I dey beg, cos emi no fe was Range ooo... Dangote ori meji

You will ride a much better range in heaven cheesy wink
Re: The Coming Of Christ by hothead(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mujtahida:
Google operation blue beam to learn how technology will be used to deceive people of all nations regarding the coming of Christ.
Watch the video below and then come and discuss. 21mins into the video talks about the blue beam technology but the entire content of the video makes you see a broader perspective. The Bible is no joke, neither are its stories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjMZl8CmGTY&t=1711s
Re: The Coming Of Christ by hothead(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJnR8ZB25JE Watch Russia's Putin laughting at Yankee's talks of war! NO be joke things. The World Has prolly reached the point of no return. WW3 is here
Re: The Coming Of Christ by hothead(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: The Coming Of Christ by coolbreezy01: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
techcloud:

I strongly believe in extra terrestrial. It will be an insult to mathematics and a pure waste of vast resources if we are one in this gigantic universe. But that's just my personal belief. No proofs yet.

So I can't accept even my own belief as a fact yet cause there's no evidence to back it up.

Hmmmmm...just my exact thought as how a gigantic galaxy will have only a single planet with living creatures ...it doesn't just sound right and am sure the U.S space service has started getting some insight on it due to my personal research...They just don't want to release it to the public...Well tanks...
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
jonbellion:
what is wrong with you sef. Was it not you that said that global warming is a lie . You apocalyptic people always wishing for the end. The world has been predicted to end 176 times since the first century. Go and live in your secret bunker and be sad. What is your deal sef. The world will end in about 2.5billion years from now when the hydrogen in the sun is completely converted to helium. It will swell into a red giant and engulf mecury Venus and earth before shrinking into a white dwarf. You are drowning in the pool of your delusion

Zombie
Re: The Coming Of Christ by EniHolar(f): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Zombie

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Coming Of Christ by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: The Coming Of Christ by johnw74: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2016
Bollinger:

Do you know how long people have been talking about the second coming of christ? Since the day he died. No one is coming. I swear, religion is the bane of ignorant people.

2Pet 3:1 [AKJV] This second letter, beloved, I now write to you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
2 That you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Savior:
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming?
for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved to fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) / All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.