Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly (41871 Views)

Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Help Union Bank Unjustly Terminated My Appointment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by authority2006(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2015
Ishilove:
There are two sides to every story. Let us hear from the side of the bank before concluding.
Wetin you wan hear from the bank? Like this practice of use and dumb is new in Nigeria's banking industry. Abeg pack well.

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by madjune(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2015
I think the best thing thiss guy. Should do is, go on Channels TV or any station and say his story in one of their morning programmes.

I believe the banks will feel the aftermath shock from there.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by annibro(f): 9:28am On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:
First of all, I want to start by saying I created this Account, just to remain annonymous for now.

My story

In May 2014, Access Bank started A Project called Project ART. The ART means Account Reactivation Team.

Access Bank recruited DSAs (Via various Out sourcing firms)from All over Nigeria with the job function of Reactivating..........l

@Ops: I sympatise with u. I have a solution on how u can get ur money back. Go 2d MD or send him a message via email dat u'll go back 2d customers & tell dem d bank is going bankrupt. And if he refuses 2 pay, try dis.
Remember d ebola issue wer someone posted 4 pipu 2 bath wit salt & it spread like wildfire,: just go 2d internet; facebook, nairaland, & other popular blogs & post dat Access bank is bankrupt & is about 2 close down. Trust nigerians, a lot of withdrawals will take place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Z8(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:
First of all, I want to start by saying I created this Account, just to remain annonymous for now.

My story

In May 2014, Access Bank started A Project called Project ART. The ART means Account Reactivation Team.

Access Bank recruited DSAs (Via various Out sourcing firms)from All over Nigeria with the job function of Reactivating and opening New Accounts. They made all sorts of promises to us which I would highlight below

The Bank said, We would be paid a basic salary of 40,000Naira. Every other extra earnings would come from incentives. The incentive structure was thus, if you open or reactivate an account and the customer takes an ATM card, you get 100 naira, if a customer subscribes for Mobile Banking, another 100 naira, if they subscribe for internet banking, Another 100 naira. Meaning, a DSA can make as much as 300 naira per account. So if I'm able to sign on like 1000 accounts in a month, I can make as much as 200,000 after gathering and counting my 100 Naira. This was really a good deal

The bank set the monthly target at 200 accounts and said, if you can achieve above 200 accounts, that's an A* (A star) grade for the month, if by 6 months, you get an A* in your appraisal, you will get an ipad and a recommendation letter for being outstanding and if by the end of one year, you get an A*

In your annual appraisal, you will be sent to Access bank training school and converted to a full staff of Access bank.
The MD of Access Bank himself, Herbert Wigwe, came out himself and addressed DSAs, highlighting and affirming all these promises, So we were to be sure that it wasn't another recruitment scam.

Hearing all these good news from the horse's mouth was really a spur and so there and then, a lot of us made up our minds to succeed.

So we started work and a lot of people hit and surpassed the targets, you should have seen the way my colleagues worked hard, opening accounts; I mean ALL kinds: Salary , students, regulars, co-operates etc. Some people even travelled outside Lagos to open accounts and get deals. It was that serious.

NB: The DSAs where placed under the supervision of full staff, each team had 10 DSAs and 3 proffessional staff. The structure was, The DSAs would source for the accounts and tag it to the MIS codes of the full staff, meaning, if I work, it would count for some one else in the bank, so basicaly, the full staff would just sit down and be pressing computer, inside AC,while the DSAs would do the Hustling.

Two months into the job, Access bank reduced the basic salary from 40 to 35,000 naira, giving reasons that it was a deduction for health insurance and till today, we did not sign any papers to that effect. Lots of people couldn't take it and so they resigned, infact, that was when the project started loosing core materials(human Assets).

Some people held on, for the hope ahead. By the 3rd month, lots of people were on A*, they met and surpassed the Target. So Access bank maybe did profit and loss and increased the target to 400 accounts a month.

This was the point where I feared my colleagues. There was this girl, Goodness from VI team, that girl is good! There were others like Otaigbe same VI team, there was Lara, Ikeja team, Mayowa too and there was this other born-again girl like that. I call this one Principality mehn! Her name Esther from Apapa team. I think by the end of the project, she was the over all best, I mean National best. I heard her grade was around 150%. That's like an A superstar. She was a game changer and I admired her secretly.

Meanwhile, the first set of incentives came in the 3rd month which was july, the second set came in September so you can imagine people feeding off on 35k for like two months. By the time the incentive started coming in, it was nothing to write home about: people were getting as low as 3000, 6000, 1500. Someone even got 100 naira as I heard. Customers where not funding the accounts immediately, others didn't want ATM cards.

By October, the 3rd set of incentive was suppose to be out and paid, that was were we got the bulkest of incentives since the beginning of the Project. At least, I saw mine was arround 31k but guess what? It has not been paid even as we speak! Since October 2014.

To cut a long story short, by December, Access bank called off the project. I guess the DSAs had fufilled the mission before the set time. So DSAs were put on hold till the verdict was announced on who and who would go to training school. By this time, a lot of people had left, some other waited but the bank wasn't communicating anything to the DSA and so others left too as they lost hope.

Most of these people who left were the real materials while most of those who remained were junks. When a DSA leaves, his work is divided amongst his other colleagues, meaning, if we are 10 and 5 leave, all there accounts would be shared to the thus boosting the grades of some of those junk heads who remained. So most of those left overs would then be having grades like D to C and before you know it A, even when they didn't really work for it. Just a few did work for it Like Principality, Goodness, Otaigbe, Kunle, Lara, Rotibi as I can remeber.

By March this year, the verdict was taken. The full staff had been graded and paid bonuses based on the works of the DSAs, and so the DSAs were expectant. Training school was sure for some even though the Ipad had not yet come and it was past six months.

Guess what the bank did, they reposted the DSAs left to a new team to continue as DSAs- no promotion, no training school, just imagine! No salary upgrade, same 35,000 niara, infact no communication on incentives too.

This is very painful and I'm using this medium to say "Dear Herbert Wigwe, dear Toba Olusola, dear Victor Otuokwu, this is not what you promised us". We feel used and dumped, you told us yourselves that we would be staffed and if you cannot fuffil your obligation to your first customer(your Staff), then I doubt if your second customers should take you seriously. This is an intergrity issue as well.

Some of my colleagues were sacked for stealing and suppressing cash, Access bank has stolen and suppressed over 8 months of our lives and I tag it an intergrity issue as well.

Yesterday, we heard that finally, the Ipad for the exceptional DSAs was ready and guess what, The bank has been disbursing them to those junk heads and has refused to give to those who stayed till the end of the project and also qualified for the Ipads before leaving, saying that provision was not made for those who left. This is so wrong, it is their hard work, Access bank was suppose to give them in October but didn't, why won't you give them the reward of their labour now? Its just like saying you won't pay someone who left your job an outstanding 3 months salary because they left

Dear Herbert, Dear Bolaji, this is another intergrity issue.

Please MODS, move this to the right Spot until appropraite decisions are taken.

Disclaimer: to all those whose names were mentioned, you never can tell, I may have just helped you communicate all you have been unable to say, I may have just helped you get your due reward so don't get angry but be hopeful for a blessing.

I have always said we need better labour laws in our country, to protect the interest of the common working man. It's because we don't have these, that things like this happen.The private employers know this and take advantage of this, the Lebanese, Indians and the others treating us like slaves in our own countries. The worse part is our own fellow Nigerians do this in the name of maximising profit.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Ralphlauren(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2015
its only in nigeria that companies do not consider reputational risk or take the effect of adverse media seriously.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by delejames(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2015
lebienconnu:
Life is not fair. Op, see this as a challenge and take it on. 35,000 per month will not take you anywhere in life. If you do not liberate yourself now you may end up working as a gardener or gateman in your old age. Of course, the bank will lay you off when you get too old or tired to bring those accounts. You, currently, are a factory worker. They are just keeping you alive to work for them. In effect, you are living to work.

Go and learn a trade. Acquire a skill and make urself indispensable to the society and the society will pay you handsomely. Let it be something you really enjoy doing.

This is the same advice I gave to myself. Am now learning a trade at a medical school in Nigeria learning how to be a Doctor.
Bro are you into Herbal medicine?
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by atikuman(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2015
No be only scam...na scanning...cant u see my full details there...company website is
pertinencegroup.com
And if you don't have better things to say..I suggest you shut up and go do research...check me out on Facebook. Peace...don't dull...
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by femi4: 9:32am On May 21, 2015
Ishilove:
There are two sides to every story. Let us hear from the side of the bank before concluding.
Some stories doesn't have other side especially when proofs are readily available
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by freshvine(f): 9:35am On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:
I also heard principality didn't get her ipad. Info we heard was that she was ill for some days, sent a msg to her then boss who ignored and did a mail against her, the outcome was she wasn't paid since March till now. I heard she resumed and dint know until later she got to find out wehn she didn't get paid and she was then told in May that she was laid off!, as a result of her ex boss mail. I heard. She is still on the case as she has not left yet. My point is, even if she left, that's the National best for Gods sake, why won't you reward her hard labour. I heard she even travelled to Ekiti state one time to source accounrts. Pls Hebert Wigwe and Bolaji should do something, at least give her A fair hearing. Her full. Name is Esther K. Akpan . People are just heartlessMy God!!!

I guess you are this Esther Akpan. God will hear your cry

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by atikuman(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2015
Check out my companies flyers...

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by tlops(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2015
I don know why these banks cannot create a continuous source of income instead of chasing accounts around and taking advantage of their staffs.
Thank God I left banking!!
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by bankyblue(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2015
@rightthing276

I feel ur pain,, why? because I ve been there too.
Thank God some of u left on ur own accord and not been sacked over the phone. 2nd Jan 2013 they just called from lagos that we should hand over our ID card to the branch manager.....and that was all. After putting all our effort in it. I can remember that guy Toba olusole with one igbo boy who was heading the southeast zone very unreliable set of people.

at this stage I just ve to say a big thank u to my boss then who felt our pain and went out of his way to help us one way or the other. Mr Muyiwa Agbalaja. May u continue to meet favour. Amen.

After leaving access bank, I entered into the worse bank ever in this world. Stanbic ibtc which is a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by dotune(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2015
From the way he packaged this write up, u will know that he has the quality to even head a department in the so called bank. Yet he could not even get what you promised him. A lot of bank CEOs are scams and frauds themselves. Engaging in deals and flouting CBN directives. Ask Sanuni HRH, if only he would be honest enough. And when they want to downsize, there no mercy shown. I served in a bank before going to graduate school, I never just liked the desperation and selfishness of those bosses. A lot of people take up the job because they don't have a better choice. Working from 8am - 6.30pm and getting home 9pm is not funny Atall. Just like someone said NLC is handicap, labour laws should be reviewed and consumer protection rights should be empowered as well. So ml many things we are hoping the in coming govt will set right. I pray they will not fail like their predecessors.

3 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by adedayourt(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2015
NetBizguy:
Official crimes in every office in Nigeria.

meanwhile why call a fellow Junk? there are other better ways to tell us there performance weren't up to expectation. learn that today.

am yet to come up with my own issue with ECOBANK Soon. watch out!

i know sey eco own na die!!! grin
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by omogin(f): 10:05am On May 21, 2015
These banks have produced many willing and unwilling prostitutes. Sleeping around to get accounts opened or to hit targets na same as prostitution o.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Mexyz(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2015
tchidi:
cry cry
I got to the last stage of UBA's recruitment, but never heard from them! I was hurt! But now, I'm so glad it didn't work out! I'm in a much better place. smiley

These Banks are like slave houses! angry angry angry
Love your sigi, brought back the memories of my kd life.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Gabbiddo: 10:17am On May 21, 2015
I worked with Access for a year as a contract staff in the contact center, though the pay was a bit ok but they never elevated anyone to a professional staff level, infact i meant people there who had worked there for five years plus and who were equally very good staffs but unfortunately the bank never saw any reason to elevate them. So my friend i would advise that you take a legal sue against them and get what rightfully belongs to you. I had similar experience with mtn as hynet sales rep some years back. This private sectors can be very heartless and mean. So long as the terms of engagement where clearly stated and documented. If u take a legal sue it will be admissible.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by obyrich(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2015
Buhari has a lot of things to fight in order to drastically minimise corruption in this country which is currently at its zenith. These companies keep declaring billions of naira in profit yearly. God is watching how greed is ruining this nation. You deny the hard working youth opportunities to grow and progress, yet you dream of a peaceful nation. Dream on.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by smsshola(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2015
Helkayklassic:
We've heard from UBA, FCMB and now Access...Which bank do u think is next?

Lets wait and see.

All banks my dear ar d same...is jus dos who ar aggrieved dt ar voicing out no banks is a saint. Gtbank is worse dn hell.

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Nobody: 10:23am On May 21, 2015
Boss13:

He should start by mentioning his own name. I can also wake up without brushing my teeth and anonymously write about how an organisation has maltreated me because I want sympathy.

There are so many disgruntled staff in many organisations. If an organisation has treated you unfairly, there is an Employment Tribunal. However, you have to show evidence, unlike the anonymous disgruntled staff, failing to show us evidence.

I strongly believe it is wrong to come to a social media website to run down an organisation especially when you want to remain anonymous and to make it worst, you are still an employee/member of the organisation.

You spoke my mind. I had to read the ops post again, he stated at the beginning that they were recruited through various outsourcing firms......that is one of the reasons the salary is small, outsourcing firms are out to make profit so they will not pay the exact amount the bank is paying them. I think the people to blame is your outsourcing firm not access bank.
from all the op posted he has no grouse with acess bank but with himself and the society which makes things like this possible,the op is just one of the tens of millions of Nigerian youths who faces unemployment and underemployment. I have had to leave my salary for employers twice cos they were not willing to pay and I had to move on. that you are being owed your allowances or incentives is not enough to start degrading your employer, cos you never mentioned in your post that you are owed salary, even FG dey owe its workers allowances.

SORRY BRO, ITS THE REALITY OF BEING A NIGERIAN GRADUATE
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by bablononi(m): 10:38am On May 21, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy if she fails to "pass" someday nko grin grin
nah to go her house grin
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by sped1oro(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2015
Bank job is supposed to be for people who want to do I.T
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by xcitedjay(m): 10:45am On May 21, 2015
rightthing276:

My story

Access Bank recruited DSAs (Via various Out sourcing firms)from All over Nigeria with the job function of Reactivating and opening New Accounts. They made all sorts of promises to us which I would highlight below

The Bank said, We would be paid a basic salary of 40,000Naira. Every other extra earnings would come from incentives. The incentive structure was thus, if you open or reactivate an account and the customer takes an ATM card, you get 100 naira, if a customer subscribes for Mobile Banking, another 100 naira, if they subscribe for internet banking, Another 100 naira. Meaning, a DSA can make as much as 300 naira per account. So if I'm able to sign on like 1000 accounts in a month, I can make as much as 200,000 after gathering and counting my 100 Naira. This was really a good deal

The bank set the monthly target at 200 accounts and said, if you can achieve above 200 accounts, that's an A* (A star) grade for the month, if by 6 months, you get an A* in your appraisal, you will get an ipad and a recommendation letter for being outstanding and if by the end of one year, you get an A*

In your annual appraisal, you will be sent to Access bank training school and converted to a full staff of Access bank.
The MD of Access Bank himself, Herbert Wigwe, came out himself and addressed DSAs, highlighting and affirming all these promises, So we were to be sure that it wasn't another recruitment scam.

Hearing all these good news from the horse's mouth was really a spur and so there and then, a lot of us made up our minds to succeed.

So we started work and a lot of people hit and surpassed the targets, you should have seen the way my colleagues worked hard, opening accounts; I mean ALL kinds: Salary , students, regulars, co-operates etc. Some people even travelled outside Lagos to open accounts and get deals. It was that serious.

NB: The DSAs where placed under the supervision of full staff, each team had 10 DSAs and 3 proffessional staff. The structure was, The DSAs would source for the accounts and tag it to the MIS codes of the full staff, meaning, if I work, it would count for some one else in the bank, so basicaly, the full staff would just sit down and be pressing computer, inside AC,while the DSAs would do the Hustling.

Two months into the job, Access bank reduced the basic salary from 40 to 35,000 naira, giving reasons that it was a deduction for health insurance and till today, we did not sign any papers to that effect. Lots of people couldn't take it and so they resigned, infact, that was when the project started loosing core materials(human Assets).

Some people held on, for the hope ahead. By the 3rd month, lots of people were on A*, they met and surpassed the Target. So Access bank maybe did profit and loss and increased the target to 400 accounts a month.

This was the point where I feared my colleagues. There was this girl, Goodness from VI team, that girl is good! There were others like Otaigbe same VI team, there was Lara, Ikeja team, Mayowa too and there was this other born-again girl like that. I call this one Principality mehn! Her name Esther from Apapa team. I think by the end of the project, she was the over all best, I mean National best. I heard her grade was around 150%. That's like an A superstar. She was a game changer and I admired her secretly.

Meanwhile, the first set of incentives came in the 3rd month which was july, the second set came in September so you can imagine people feeding off on 35k for like two months. By the time the incentive started coming in, it was nothing to write home about: people were getting as low as 3000, 6000, 1500. Someone even got 100 naira as I heard. Customers where not funding the accounts immediately, others didn't want ATM cards.

By October, the 3rd set of incentive was suppose to be out and paid, that was were we got the bulkest of incentives since the beginning of the Project. At least, I saw mine was arround 31k but guess what? It has not been paid even as we speak! Since October 2014.

To cut a long story short, by December, Access bank called off the project. I guess the DSAs had fufilled the mission before the set time. So DSAs were put on hold till the verdict was announced on who and who would go to training school. By this time, a lot of people had left, some other waited but the bank wasn't communicating anything to the DSA and so others left too as they lost hope.

Most of these people who left were the real materials while most of those who remained were junks. When a DSA leaves, his work is divided amongst his other colleagues, meaning, if we are 10 and 5 leave, all there accounts would be shared to the thus boosting the grades of some of those junk heads who remained. So most of those left overs would then be having grades like D to C and before you know it A, even when they didn't really work for it. Just a few did work for it Like Principality, Goodness, Otaigbe, Kunle, Lara, Rotibi as I can remeber.

By March this year, the verdict was taken. The full staff had been graded and paid bonuses based on the works of the DSAs, and so the DSAs were expectant. Training school was sure for some even though the Ipad had not yet come and it was past six months.

Guess what the bank did, they reposted the DSAs left to a new team to continue as DSAs- no promotion, no training school, just imagine! No salary upgrade, same 35,000 niara, infact no communication on incentives too.

This is very painful and I'm using this medium to say "Dear Herbert Wigwe, dear Toba Olusola, dear Victor Otuokwu, this is not what you promised us". We feel used and dumped, you told us yourselves that we would be staffed and if you cannot fuffil your obligation to your first customer(your Staff), then I doubt if your second customers should take you seriously. This is an intergrity issue as well.

Some of my colleagues were sacked for stealing and suppressing cash, Access bank has stolen and suppressed over 8 months of our lives and I tag it an intergrity issue as well.

Yesterday, we heard that finally, the Ipad for the exceptional DSAs was ready and guess what, The bank has been disbursing them to those junk heads and has refused to give to those who stayed till the end of the project and also qualified for the Ipads before leaving, saying that provision was not made for those who left. This is so wrong, it is their hard work, Access bank was suppose to give them in October but didn't, why won't you give them the reward of their labour now? Its just like saying you won't pay someone who left your job an outstanding 3 months salary because they left

Dear Herbert, Dear Bolaji, this is another intergrity issue.

Please MODS, move this to the right Spot until appropraite decisions are taken.

Disclaimer: to all those whose names were mentioned, you never can tell, I may have just helped you communicate all you have been unable to say, I may have just helped you get your due reward so don't get angry but be hopeful for a blessing.

What qualifies you to call another junk head? You're crying foul now but your type are the ones who would do twice as much bad if placed in a good position since you can call your own colleague junk head just for the fact that they decided to stay back with the bank.

Don't worry, just sit at home. Your iPad will arrive as a DHL package when it's ready.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by netcomms(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2015
Click on the link below and add us up if you want to know more about us

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.onuzurike

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Nobody: 11:01am On May 21, 2015
bablononi:
nah to go her house grin
cheesy
Abi naaa, if person complain too much for bank sef, na security go bundle d person out shapaly grin grin grin grin cheesy
On top person money oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Nobody: 11:07am On May 21, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
I really don't know why banks treat their workers this way,its very disheartening. Maybe you can submit your complaint officially to HR(Mrs Bolaji) and their CEO,you never can tell. And I also think why you missed out in the Ipad was because you left.I don't blame you though,you were treated very unfairly.Its well with us all...
Was Op expecting them to give him the Ipad even as he is no longer in their employ? How could that be undecided undecided undecided
It fell into the laps of the patient junk ones wink grin grin grin
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:07am On May 21, 2015
My heart bleeds whenever I read posts like this one. To some people out there, you may not really understand. The worst mistake I made in my life was to work as a contract staff for 8years. They just wasted my life.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rightthing276: 11:14am On May 21, 2015
olareed:
Taking to twitter right away....

#AccessBankFulfilOurPromises #ARTDSAsCryOut
Bless you
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by tunde1200(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2015
NLC over to you for investigation
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by Acidosis(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2015
We expect too much from people

Always evaluate documented terms and policies. When you're employed as a DSA, do not take the job simply because you FEEL you'll be elevated to a FULL STAFF.

These banks recruit every second. Are you aware some are about completing the Access bank training? Training is still ongoing and now they're already engaging job seekers with a so called 10minutes tests. Meanwhile, some are awaiting result, others - medical tests.

Recruitment process has suddenly become a tool for staying relevant in the system. Rather than pay the media for adverts, they'll rather compose some openings whilst engaging some 100,000 unemployed, whereas, they need less than 1%.

Count your losses and move on. iPad should be your least priority now, bro. An average iPad is still less than N100,000 (less than 2weeks 'salary' of full staffs in some banks, and organisations).

Move on, and explore with the experience garnered

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.