Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly (41919 Views)

Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Help Union Bank Unjustly Terminated My Appointment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rightthing276: 7:59am On May 22, 2015
stonecold1520:
I have a little question for the writer of this script as I would call it.
You said the so called DSA was ill and was ask to stop work without being paid or given an ipad? Was there a proof from the hospital stating that she was ill from her doctor? If NO, that means she is not serious with her job.
My second question is ** when other DSA's resigned and moved maybe due to they got another job which they considered as a better option " didn't you get a share from their performance? Cos you said the patience ones were all junks that got elevated with others performance" with my observation she is just feeling sorry for herself just because she was told she won't get an ipad. In addition I would say she was negligence to her duty and un serious which made her not to tell her superiors that she was ill.
** another question is the whole people she mentioned in the write up as performers are they still working as DSA's with access bank? If yes, that means she is a big liar and just writing because she didn't get an ipad. In life patience is KEY. If I understood her very well in one of the paragraphs she said " they heard d promise from the horses mouth? If the project ended by December 2014, and they approved d purchase of the ipad that means the management would keep to their promise. My dear you were just impatience. You need to move on and stop slandering the image of the bank and your other colleagues still working there performance don't hide.

Your write up is really centered on a whole lot of irrelevant things, e.g, Ipad. The ipad is not the bone of contenetion hear or rather not the major bone of contention here. The major issue is the Bank not fufilling its promises as listed earlier. The very things they have failed to fufil are the very things that kept DSAs motivated to work hard.

The so called ipad was suppose to come in October and it just came now, I mean in May, and then witholding it from those who qualified for it months ago before leaving is another Breach. How about the incentive that has not been paid since October?, again people's sweat. I've read people saying that the bank has started fufilling its promises, after how long?,So we should pardon them for not fufilling a promise that they wwhere bounded to over six months ago, if we can cook up excuses for A bank, why can't we cook up excuses for those who resigned and say they left cus they lost hope?. This picture is really broad and I don't want to say a whole lot. I pray I'm not pushed to

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rigarmortis: 8:20am On May 22, 2015
kingstylo01:
God bless your hustle bro.

We are really not in the same line.

alubarika by good man.

God bless your hustle too.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by stonecold1520: 8:31am On May 22, 2015
I understand how you feel my dear but all am saying is that your friend should have been patience enough it's not that the one's that remained are fools or were not tired as well but maybe something kept them going which i call FAITH. The bank on the other hand might have been facing some other things cos I recall they finished selling shares not too long believe me the bank would keep to its words to the remaining DSA's atleast if not 100percent as stated but am sure their employment would be unified and we'll structured. It's really bad seeing post like this about accessbank I envied them the day a young man ****name witheld came to our office in one of the new renamed oil and gas company in ijora to reactivate my colleagues account he said the bank asked them to reactivate the account and start transactions again with the bank that d project was for 60days and after hearing the passion in the voice of this young man to talk my friend to do the reactivation I was pushed to ask the young man if he was a full staff and the youngman said yes but within me I knew he was a DSA, my point is why can't the bank do something good for this young men and women striving hard to do the banks job just with 35k why can't they pay more and see the potentials hidden inside them. Mr MD it's up to you and your team you people should do the right thing.
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rightthing276: 9:14am On May 22, 2015
stonecold1520:
Heard the so called toba is a nice person that strives hard to carry everyone in his team along. Mr writer before you were contracted to write on a topic like these you should have done your findings properly, the ipads approval was signed in January and was issued to the DSA's just this week which was also what toba said to some DSA's that once the appraisal of the full staffs are over they would start appraising the DSA's performance. Why did you just start writng just a day after they started sharing the ipad and Esther too started sending messages trying to justify her claims to toba. To everyone following these thread, all I want us to do is to sit back and continue following and let's see if this DSA's would be elevated from their present status or not then if they don't that's when we'll start crucifying the bank and it's stakeholders because I know no one of the mD's would advice their children to work as a DSA for just 35k and yet they pay their ET's over the bars for the same job a DSA knows best. The bank should work on its promises to save their reputation and whoever that was paid to do this like I said should have done enough findings. Mr stone say so

The point is , Access Bank never ever fufil their promises to any one especially contract. They used and dumped the first set of DSAs they had and others. Go tru the thread and see what ex staff had to say. I was in the system and so I have first hand knowledge of what actually transpired, The whole Project ART thing was actually corrupt trust me, the proffessional staff who handled it played a lot of tricks I can proove but that's not my intrest. You say Toba Olusola is a nice man and blah blah!, I totally agree but there are many buts to that.I don't care about his niceness though, I care about his tranparency on the project. Let's not open up can of worms. If Esther has been following him up like you said which I doubt consedering she neva ever talks about her battles, but if she has been following him up, it means she has been choked and I think I like that. Its her right, she worked for it, I know what she deals with and dealt with. Imagine not being paid since March

1 Like

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by rightthing276: 9:35am On May 22, 2015
No no No, Esther did no leave, she did not resign, she was the last person to ever give up, I mean, her part looked rossy if promises were to be fuffilled. While most of us would always drop CVs here and there and also collect customers contact, Esther wud always say the Job was Gods will hence she cannot leave until she gets divine approval in her words. That's a determined person and some times it was really annoying how she carried on as if all was well on her side even when she was dealing with A major personal disaster.

It was really so annoying when I heard she was sacked after being ill and missed work for some days. Worst off is she still continued working and didn't even know she had been sacked until recently as I heard. That's the height of injustice and I'm just so angry she won't talk or voice out but would just be acting like all is well..

Pls let us face the real issue I posted and stop making my post look like its all about Esther Akpan. Access bank staff and E-dogs have b eing coming here to maim her character , and avoiding the real issue. Its a Pity. Some extremely stupid people are saying she paid me to write, I'm wondering at how dumb people can get

2 Likes

Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by DESAN(f): 4:35pm On May 23, 2015
nenergy:

Blind faith in humans. Did you sign an agreement?
Psalms 146:3
"Don't put your confidence in powerful
people; there is no help for you there".
if u have nt in any tym had faith in Herbert wigwe u won't be here backing
Re: How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly by chris4vic(f): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
chieyine:
If you can do that for another person under the guise of employer/employee getting so many customers for them,improving their cashflow and getting peanut as take~home pay which cannot take you home then you need to sit down and think.
I admire those who left when they were treated unjustly. They know their worth. My spirit remains with you all .
My first time on front page.
This day shall be a blessed day

Yes o, One should value ones self. I left this same bank without another job @ 5 years 9months. Worked like mad person handling request nationwide but never bonus or allowance would be given to worsen the case the full staff will not even remember to give you out of the performance allowance that you worked for them. I blamed myself for wasting such years in the bank.... but today what I learnt in access bank is yielding more than what I can imagine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Was Too Loyal That Made Him So Stupid To The Boss, See Where It Landed Him / 8 Nigerian Jobs That May Cause Marital Delay To Guys / Richard Gbadebo's Death: FG Orders Immediate Seal Up Of WAW Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.