Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins (14033 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / 80,000 Bare-breasted Virgins Dance For King Of Swaziland (VIDEO) / Thousands Of Topless Swaziland's Virgins Dance For King To Celebrate Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oh, JustGood is here again spreading his "I hate women" message? Woe unto the woman that married that looser. Funny how each every time he insults michelle's mother, he claims they go way back. The dude is juvenile, I swear. undecided

Me sef wonder ooo!
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by otukpo(f): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2009
*osisi*

U are too much!
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Sauron1: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2009
stillwater:

Virginity is not overrated.

If some deranged men can kill for virginity then it's overrated. cheesy

spikedcylinder:

@ topic
The most interesting part of this thread is the education. I learned here on this thread that Sauron's kinni is also known as BILLIE. grin grin

What has ma slinky gotta do with Billie?? Tope was talking generally.
Spikedcylinder, you are a SINNER.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oh, JustGood is here again spreading his "I hate women" message? Woe unto the woman that married that looser. Funny how each every time he insults michelle's mother, he claims they go way back. The dude is juvenile, I swear. undecided

I have a proper wife, not the internet forum type

Where has your "I need to dominate men" message got you?

You and your cohorts are pathetic
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by osisi2(f): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2009
otukpo:

*osisi*

U are too much!

and I no even get hymen sef grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by libertyinc: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2009
una dey deceive una sef ooooooooooooh!!!!!, whoever is proposing this nonsense need pity.whether u do operation or not, if u have had sex before marriage,U ARE NOT A VIRGIN, PERIOD!!!!!!!! whether u do 10 operations. all this effort to cover up your tracks is just an exercise in futility, peace smiley[table][/table]
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Emperoh(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
Wayoginity

I can't believe am just seeing this. . . . . . .

Guys Beware ooh! Infact i no go marry VIrgin again! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2009
How do we detect all these reconstructed Hymen? I think NAFDAC needs to help us here.

If Osisi can claim virginity back after her octuplets then There is fire on the mountain!!!!
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by UNLEASHED(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2009
I pray my Chikala will never know the way to Nairaland! Amen!
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Hauwa1: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2009
a learning forum that's what NL is cheesy shocked.

i hope all nigeria ladies find their way to NL grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by dayokanu(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2009
Hauwa Na the kain thing wey u dey learn be dat?

Shay na concrete u wan use for your own abi na wetin?
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by duduspace(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2009
UNLEASHED:

I pray my Chikala will never know the way to Nairaland! Amen!

You be ostrich wey dey hide head for inside sand, maybe she dey read yur comment now dey laff you.

Funny thing is I mentioned this to someone on the religious forum who was asking if God permits men to marry virgins but I didn't even know it was close to becoming a mainstream surgical procedure.
But sha, this life gets more complicated, it will soon become possible to have a tenth hand virgin self. Just imagine shaggin someone and the whole kini falls apart like Michael Jackson's nose.
That would be too gross.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by tope2000(f): 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

@ topic
The most interesting part of this thread is the education. I learned here on this thread that Sauron's kinni is also known as BILLIE. grin grin

[size=5pt]From tope2000[/size]

Rofl . . . . . . . grin cheesy grin cheesy
I have changed it to John-bull tongue
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by seyibrown(f): 3:57am On Feb 14, 2009
Virginity is a virtue!

While growing up, I had virgin friends and acquaintances that I would never have wished to marry my brothers. Yes, they were virgins(or so they claimed), but they were horrible, horrible people. Looking back now, I think their current husbands would realise a few years after de-flowering them that they made the biggest mistake of their lives!

And there were those that were good. Beautiful inside and out!

To men: Don't marry 'hymens'!
To women: Make yourself the best thing that can happen to your man!

By the way, sha, my own man likes it to be like ' putting omorogun inside a bucket'. LOL! Can you beat that! grin grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by sojioguns(m): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2009
Who says all men want to marry virgins? We don't want to be teaching our wives if you know what I mean. I want me a freak for a wife.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by spikedcylinder: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

What has ma slinky gotta do with Billie?? Tope was talking generally.
Spikedcylinder, you are a SINNER.

LOL. It wasn't general o, she quoted you. As she later confirmed sef, it has a surname too - BILLIE JOHN_BULL.
he he he. . . grin grin

JustGood:

I have a proper wife, not the internet forum type

Where has your "I need to dominate men" message got you?

You and your cohorts are pathetic

You have mentioned "internet people", "internet wife", "internet husband" too much on this thread. I am beginning to suspect you. Are you sure you are not originally married to a goat?
Agbaya!

duduspace:

You be ostrich wey dey hide head for inside sand, maybe she dey read yur comment now dey laff you.

Funny thing is I mentioned this to someone on the religious forum who was asking if God permits men to marry virgins but I didn't even know it was close to becoming a mainstream surgical procedure.
But sha, this life gets more complicated, it will soon become possible to have a tenth hand virgin self. Just imagine shaggin someone and the whole kini falls apart like Michael Jackson's nose.
That would be too gross.

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by ladybam(f): 1:10am On Feb 15, 2009
@ post
Men want virgin bah, they will have them in abundance.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by UNLEASHED(m): 6:25am On Feb 15, 2009
@ Hauwa

dayokanu:

Hauwa Na the kain thing wey u dey learn be dat?

Shay na concrete u wan use for your own abi na wetin?

Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by annyplenty(m): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2009
**osisi:

and I no even get hymen sef grin

Osisi, what happened to your hymen? did u keep it somewhere or were you born like that? or have you given it to the real owner - MEN. that is why its name ends with men (hy-men)
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by busybodi: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2009
i guess i wil be needing dat technique for my hubby cool ,so dat anytime he wants to go into that area(even after10 kids),it wil be closed grin grin grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by tangent(f): 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2009
tope2000:

Rofl . . . . . . . grin cheesy grin cheesy
I have changed it to John-bull tongue

tope, leave my husband's kini alone o. i will take you to court if you don't. cheesy
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by malali: 1:35am On Feb 16, 2009
, this is my first post in this forum, and i will like to lose my virginity with a personal experience, i meet this girl wey tell me say she lose her hymen at 22 and since then she has kept her chastity, she say if we go date no sexual intercourse, she is 28 living in new york and i be 31, i look this girl like say kolo dey im body, she doesnt have sex,but she accepts MouthAction,dildos,vibrators,fingers,toes anything that can simulate dick but not dick, weird!!! after 6 months the relationship crumbled because it was filled with lies as all her utterances were questionable since she made the initial statement, and by the way we had sex multiple times during this period , and i know she will tell the next guy she is a secondary virgin, if girls claim secondary virginity its very annoying , if you have done it 'own ur shit', meanwhile god bless the person that killed saint valentine for making it such a memorable day for us, if he is still alive please kill more people so that we can have saint obasanjo's day,saint atiku,saint babangida,
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 16, 2009
Oh Man cheesy
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by debosky(m): 1:38am On Feb 16, 2009
malali:

, this is my first post in this forum, and i will like to lose my virginity with a personal experience, i meet this girl wey tell me say  she lose her hymen at 22 and since then she has kept her chastity, she say if we go date no sexual intercourse, she is 28 living in new york and i be 31, i look this girl like say kolo dey im body, [b]she doesnt have sex,but she accepts MouthAction,dildos,vibrators,fingers,toes anything that can simulate privates but not privates, weird!!! [/b]after 6 months the relationship crumbled because it was filled with lies as all her utterances were questionable since she made the initial statement, and by the way we had sex multiple times during this period , and i know she will tell the next guy she is a secondary virgin, if girls claim secondary virginity its very annoying , if you have done it 'own ur shit', meanwhile god bless the person that killed saint valentine for making it such a memorable day for us, if he is still alive please kill more people so that we can have saint obasanjo's day,saint atiku,saint babangida,
shocked shocked cheesy grin grin

ROTFLMAO!!
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by chihums(m): 1:44am On Feb 16, 2009
some babes like pretending. don't mind them
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by steaming(f): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2009
i seriously wonder y we have to pretend to b what we are not. if i am not a virgin, why would i say i am 1, to win a trophy or what? even the man m lieing to, is not a virgin himself, so why d pretence.

Any relationship built on pretences/deceit must crumble sooner or later.

marriage is alot more than hymen or hywomen.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by pureminded: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2009
steaming:

i seriously wonder y we have to pretend to b what we are not. if i am not a virgin, why would i say i am 1, to win a trophy or what? even the man m lieing to, is not a virgin himself, so why d pretence.

Any relationship built on pretences/deceit must crumble sooner or later.

marriage is alot more than hymen or hywomen.

No mind dem jare
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by clemcykul(f): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2009
anus ir dic***k?
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by jeffman(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2009
most of us need to watch ourselves o. the level of moral decadence in this world is leading people to accept vices as virtues. even if we fornicate, we should still accept that virginity is a virtue. if not for the surprising cases i just learnt from this thread about deaths because of hymen-breakage i would have said those ladies who go to those surgeries need to be ashamed of themselves.

However, like someone put it, don't marry the hymen. virgin girl does not translate to good girl especially if the virginity was not kept on moral or religious grounds. i hear some girls keep their pus** for their husbands sake. for me that's doing the right thing for the wrong reasons

i am not searching for a virgin to marry but a good, moral, decent and God fearing lady. However, i would say thumbs up to all virgins who kept their privates private for the right reasons.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by CrazyMan(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
Hmmm.

I love this idea smiley
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by sleekp1: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2009
*osisi*:

and I no even get hymen sef

Am not surprised.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by gabbiebabe(f): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2009
Hmm! nawa o. watz all this talk about hymen repair or replacement?? i dont believe guys r still after that @ least not in this time? Since i started dating till i got married nobody ever asked me if i was a virgin or not and i didnt even tell the guy dat disvirgined me i was one until the last stage ,so there.
To u guys, i believe what you should be on the look out for is a descent,honest ,trustworthy lady and not who,s hymen is still intact.
Sori i,m not putting down the virgins in the house but its just that all that glitters is not gold!
Abi?
cheers cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Numbers In Yoruba | Learning Yoruba Numbers | Onka Ede Yoruba / Why Is Esu Associated With Satan? / Nrubeisi Na Ndebeiwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.