Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins (13800 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / 80,000 Bare-breasted Virgins Dance For King Of Swaziland (VIDEO) / Thousands Of Topless Swaziland's Virgins Dance For King To Celebrate Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2009
to all the clowns. . . her mother is in my age bracket. She will confirm that to you and if you want proof that I know her mother, I am hesitant to bring it into the open here at the moment.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
JustGood:

to all the clowns. . . her mother is in my age bracket. She will confirm that to you and if you want proof that I know her mother, I am hesitant to bring it into the open here at the moment.

Ahahahahhahhahahahhahahhahah!

Ewooooooooooooooooooooooo!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Sapphic: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2009
Oh and before I forget Justgood, that argument you put forward (or was it an inference) about the fact that people do not know anyone whose life is in danger is so fatally flawed that I am aghast that you could even type it up, much less hit the send or reply button. I do not personally know one single person who is HIV positive or has died from AIDS (well unless of course they or their family never shared the information), yet I know that millions of people have the AIDS virus and have died from complications arising therefrom. I do not know anyone who died in the 9/11 or 7/7 terrorist attacks, yet I know that thousands of people did die. I could go on and on and on and on and on and on.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Sauron1: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
debosky:

This guy is something else!  cheesy Have you heard a more asinine reason for insulting someone's mother before?  

Justgood's comment is first class fuckery.  grin grin grin

Busy_body:

Sharon, I wanna learn too, but only because I love Debo and don't wanna harm his thingy and he loves me exercising my brain/thirsting for knowledge grin grin grin

I suggest you buy the thingy and use it na. . . . . .
The only way to find out id if you try.
Goodluck. cheesy

P.S. While y'all are @ it, i hope Debosky's life insurance policy is INTACT. grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
Sapphic:

It is this type of your argument that tends to irritate lots of people including myself. Your analogy falls flat on its face, but let me treat it all the same. Do you know how many Nigerians for example want to and try to leave Nigeria? The same for Zimbabweans, Pakistanis etc? MILLIONS. I am sure you know that an escape route is not open to everyone. For goodness sake just a couple of months ago there was even a British resident medical doctor who was forcefully detained and married in Pakistan (or was it Bangladesh). . . she was threatened and held captive by her family, it was the intervention of the British authorities that helped secure here release. In the UK here, honour killings are carried out time after time. Girls even over here who have decided to leave their culture and try to embrace a western or different lifestyle (or boyfriend or husband), are sometimes hunted down and killed (sometimes the boyfriend is as well), so please do not belittle the trauma and danger that these people face just because it strikes a chord at your ego.

This is the kind of thing that also gets to me. You are trying to paint a picture of a re-curring occurence. I could go back and bring you the number of such cases that have happened in the UK in the last 20 years but I dont have the time to prove such things. I will never belittle the pain that anyone goes through - I have seen people go through pain(believe me when I say that) and I cant imagine what it feels like. What I dont understand is the need to make it more than it actually is. Adequate presentation does not have to equate inflated and bogus claims.

What are you on about? Who says MOST of them do? MOST if given a clear duress free choice do not want to. They might not mind covering their heads, but many have been opressed and threatened into submission. You need to follow Khaled Husseini and his works (not just his books, but his UN work too). He is an Afghan and often speaks of the injustice, opression etc that Afghan women go through, so abeg leave story.

I take it you're joking here. I am british and I have seen these things myself - how many of those veiled girls do you think are forced to wear them? Or perhaps you think they should not have the right to practice their own religion. . . because that's what makes most of them do it.

I believe the phrase you originally used was "subject to the DESIRES" of the opposite sex and "bowing to [their] wishes" and I can assure you that they most definitely ARE NOT, because it is not a wife's wish or desire that her husband goes frolicking with another woman and fathers bastards ouside.

Perhaps I used the wrong expression but my point is that the same way the woman wants to dance to the tunes of a conceited man by becoming a fake virgin is the same way a promiscuous man dances to his wife's tunes by pretending to be a good husband.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Hauwa1: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
@ Justgood,

i thot Michelin was supporting you in her first reply to yours. Oh well undecided
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
Oh while you're enjoying your life on the internet, I need to have time with my family. I may log on again tomorrow if I get the chance.

Enjoy yourself on internet forums.  grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by JustGood(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
*Hauwa*:

@ Justgood,

i thot Michelin was supporting you in her first reply to yours. Oh well undecided

And then she insulted me afterwards.

It did not start today anyway.

Bye for now
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by debosky(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2009
JustGood:

This is the kind of thing that also gets to me. You are trying to paint a picture of a re-curring occurence. I could go back and bring you the number of such cases that have happened in the UK in the last 20 years but I dont have the time to prove such things. I will never belittle the pain that anyone goes through - I have seen people go through pain(believe me when I say that) and I cant imagine what it feels like. What I dont understand is the need to make it more than it actually is. Adequate presentation does not have to equate inflated and bogus claims.

This is the height of ignorance. Anyone who knows ANYTHING about spouse abuse and the closed societies usually encountered in many of these cases will KNOW that it is very difficult to quantify an honour killing when it is hidden from view as much as possible. It's like thinking the number of reported cases of domestic abuse represents the full extent of the problem.

No one has stated a number that you have disputed with facts, but you come here pontificating about claims being 'bogus'? Go spend time with your family - we need a break from your flawed reasoning.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by osisi2(f): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2009
JustGood:

I take it you're joking here. I am british and I have seen these things myself - how many of those veiled girls do you think are forced to wear them? Or perhaps you think they should not have the right to practice their own religion. . . because that's what makes most of them do it.

Perhaps I used the wrong expression but my point is that the same way the woman wants to dance to the tunes of a conceited man by becoming a fake virgin is the same way a promiscuous man dances to his wife's tunes by pretending to be a good husband.

Even one woman being killed for not bleeding on her wedding night is one too many.
I wholeheartedly support this surgery
wayo meet wayo
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by KarmaMod(f): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2009
debosky:

Such a statement can be rightly interpreted as a denial of the existence of the problem.

If you bothered to research even briefly, you would know that is a SERIOUS problem.

Your disregard for women is obvious, if not you wouldn't so casually refer to a person's mother in derogatory fashion.

Amazing how for some dudes, anything that is shown that is anti women is always referred to as "false propaganda  by the media"

who doesnt know what's going on there abi the term "honor killing" just came out of thin air

Denial sha  undecided
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by redsun(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2009
Opios in nigeria use to wash-up with alum to tighten up, Pussy is just pussy as long as it is not smelling too fishy or aids infected.Insecure women will go to any length to alter their features.

Pussy alteration is just as old as breast alteration,it is an old story.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by debosky(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2009
redsun:

Opios in nigeria use to wash-up with alum to tighten up, Pussy is just pussy as long as it is not smelling too fishy or aids infected.Insecure women will go to any length to alter their features.

Pussy alteration is just as old as breast alteration,it is an old story.
Wetin be opio
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by redsun(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2009
Opio na ashawo
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by KarmaMod(f): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2009
You can compliment my hubby Debo's write-up as much as you like because he is too darned good, but do you have to blow him kisses too Angry I joke with everything, but this is where I draw the line Angry This is your last warning Angry Angry Angry Grin

Oniranu tongue Debo and I go WAY back, further than this your yeye puppy love. Abeg comot for road grin

For goodness sake just a couple of months ago there was even a British resident medical doctor who was forcefully detained and married in Pakistan (or was it Bangladesh). . . she was threatened and held captive by her family, it was the intervention of the British authorities that helped secure here release. In the UK here, honour killings are carried out time after time

Dont you know this was all "cooked up by the media" to make all men look bad? *rolls eyes*
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2009
JustGood:

And then she insulted me afterwards.

It did not start today anyway.

Bye for now

Michelin89

Leave that guy abeg! He get problem. That one even fit deny something like Shoah because na him fellow man cause am!

Is this what you are calling insult? Then I am very happy to have insulted you.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by dayokanu(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2009
No need for those surgeries.

Come to me all ye Hymenless generation for laying of hands and I would restore your lost glory.

I need to certify the extent of damage before knowing what steps to take to your restoration.

Some peoples region are so damaged we might need to mould concrete on the path to restore them while some just need nylon or feathers to restore them cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Treetop20(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2009
hymen is over rated
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by MrCrackles(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2009
Ikomi:

I knew ur tribe, immediately u came up with insulting words like gibberish, psychotic and crap.

Look when u want to use such words walk up to those[b] boys u meet at the street corner that cant pull their pants up,[/b] u share chewing gum with okay.

Very rude.  angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by osisi2(f): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
dayokanu:

No need for those surgeries.

Come to me all ye Hymenless generation for laying of hands and I would restore your lost glory.
I need to certify the extent of damage before knowing what steps to take to your restoration.

Some peoples region are so damaged we might need to mould concrete on the path to restore them while some just need nylon or feathers to restore them cool cool cool cool cool cool

ROFL
Prophet Dayo grin
Should they bring pigeons too and meet you dressed in white along bar beach?
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Okijajuju1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2009
Treetop20:

hymen is over rated

That wan concern you,
Just wait till after about 10 years and check the salvage value of the vagina then you'll know that hymen is not over rated.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by dayokanu(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2009
@Osisi,
The deliverance would be at the "inner chamber" They wont need much clothing on They would lay the way they were when they were losing the "aimen"
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Sauron1: 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2009
Treetop20:

hymen is over rated

It's the most overrated piece of flesh in the world.
What is the value of the hymen when the owner has been engaged in anal sex for more than a decade?
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2009
Come to me for Hymen renewal. Odikwa Fortified Hymen. To piss sef go hard you

It would be so thick than the guy might need a drill or axe or even explosives to break through.

A trial would confuse you.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by debosky(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2009
dayokanu:

It would be so thick than the guy might need a drill or axe or even explosives to break through.

Na wetin you do for ennyluv be dat? grin grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
No be you dey find ennyluvs crater.

According to you, Ennyluvs is always revirgined because of the fat that slip into the opening at intervals.

You had to stich a pole there permanently to know the location whenever you are back for exploration.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Sapphic: 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2009
JustGood:

The only person who's claims are bogus is you. I agree that you do not have the time to prove "such things" [as you put it], because it will take you far longer than the twenty years you stated for you to get evidence that honour killings is not a recurring occurence. In the UK, about 12 women are the victims of honour killings per year. The United Nations Population Fund estimated that the number of deaths which result from Honour killings every year could be as much as five thousand (unfortunately, like Debosky indicated, these kind of killings are not usually publicised by the families of the victims and murderers). If these annual figures are not recurring, I do not know what is.

Try to make the minutest effort to at least educate yourself on subjects before taking a ridiculous stance that clearly shows your lack of knowledge on the subject matter. For further reading generally on the subject-matter which occurs in various countries (including the UK), See http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/honourcrimes/crimesofhonour_2.shtml ; http://67.205.103.77/gender/docs/vaw08.pdf ; http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolpda/ukfs_news/hi/newsid_5311000/5311244.stm ; http://67.205.103.77/endingviolence/html/pdf/chapter_turkey.pdf ; http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/02/0212_020212_honorkilling.html ; http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,344374,00.html ;

There is so much literature out there. Do try feeding your mind to disabuse it of whatever prejudices you have.

JustGood:

I take it you're joking here. I am british and I have seen these things myself - how many of those veiled girls do you think are forced to wear them? Or perhaps you think they should not have the right to practice their own religion. . .

Here we go again. What has your being British got to do with anything? What exactly do you claim you have seen? How many Afghan women do you know personally? How many have you had in-depth conversations with? What literature on the history and lifestyle of the the Afghan people have you read? I suggest you go back and do your homework. Who is talking about depriving anyone of the right to practise their religion? You need to find out about the way the Afghans lived BEFORE the Taliban took over. The religion they practised before the Taliban rule and the one they practise today are the same religion. Find out how the women dressed back then as well as when all the women started to totally obscure their faces with their burqas and what led to them doing so. Also find out whether all or most Afghan women voluntarily started wearing the burqa or if it was made mandatory. Make an attempt to actually know about things before you come back to tell me some baseless opinion of yours.

dayokanu:

Chineke, yet another man wey no know say womanliness and "piss" organ dey different. undecided
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by osisi2(f): 2:34am On Feb 13, 2009
KarmaMod:

What is wrong with this slowpoke? Was my response to you or busy body? abi you are now mr busybody? Havent you realized that Ive been ignoring you and your garbage? A thread about honor killing and hymen reconstruction, you started bringing up breast implants, cloning and other BS. You think I have time for your lunacy?

at least in MY TRIBE, if we are angry we just use our mouth to insult as opposed to h@cking someone to death with a machete. Oloshi apayunje.

Tell that to Mrs Akeredolu grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by KarmaMod(f): 5:25am On Feb 13, 2009
apayanjeeeeeeeee   cool
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by dayokanu(m): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2009
@Karmamod,
You mean Apayanje?

Pls reinstate your previous picture where you were wearing a green top
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2009
Virginity is not overrated.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2009
Oh, JustGood is here again spreading his "I hate women" message? Woe unto the woman that married that looser. Funny how each every time he insults michelle's mother, he claims they go way back. The dude is juvenile, I swear. undecided

@ topic
The most interesting part of this thread is the education. I learned here on this thread that Sauron's kinni is also known as BILLIE. grin grin

[size=5pt]From tope2000[/size]
well i wudnt if it wud be coarse or not, havent tried it b4.
well alum is like a form of douche that contains a chemical that tightens and contracts the walls of the vagina.
its cant damage billie dont worry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of My Tribal Marks. / Lagos Obas Canvass August 20 As Isese Day Holiday / IGEDE CULTURAL ATTIRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.