Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins (13814 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / 80,000 Bare-breasted Virgins Dance For King Of Swaziland (VIDEO) / Thousands Of Topless Swaziland's Virgins Dance For King To Celebrate Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by cnnmagic: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2009
I have read the whole 7 pages of this thread with interest and care. Am amazed that no one is talking about male virginity or chastity. Is it assumed that all men have been involved in one sexual activity or the other, be it anal, oral or frontal? Is it possible for a man's "disvirgined" state to be detected just like the woman's?
Or do men have both the natural and societal right to be promiscuous, hence no one should talk about male virginity?
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by tommyex(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2009
I trust ladies, they are smarter than we think they are, they just do not look it.
More grease to your ,
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Damest09(f): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2009
--
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by jamace(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2009
Tokunbo virgins, refurbished privates becos e don wowo naa grin grin, scooped tommy too much shit, planted breasts has become slippers grin grin scrapped skins oyibo by force , all in Naija. Beware of fake human beings!
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by cuteness01: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2009
why would anyone want to replace their hymen?? it beats me,

the new hymen does not remove the fact dat a lady has had sex!
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by fesse(f): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2009
Wonder shall never end. What about conscience?? Imagine a lady says to the man she want to spend the rest her life with that she's a virgin whereas she's not, how could she live through that?? The world is turning upside down everyday.

my sister because most men thought they are smart, so some women are showing them that they only have chicken brain. some women can live with it for the rest of their, they don't give a dam or Bleep about it.

Tokunbo or fairly used virgins, the thing is that; there is virgin. there are billions of virgins now, no doubt about it. so our men can have as many as they want.

Nonsense Men that want Virgins cheesy grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by fesse(f): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2009
why would anyone want to replace their hymen??

they want to prove to men that there are man made virgins. since they are all looking for virgins.

it beats me

my sister becos you cannt do it, some women can go extra mile of having what they want.

the new hymen does not remove the fact dat a lady has had sex!

they don't give a dam of that.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by babycool(f): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2009
I wish all the hymen-seeking men luck!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Sauron1: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2009
babycool:

I wish all the hymen-seeking men luck!!!! tongue tongue tongue

Thank you. . . . . .
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by blissfullynaughty: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thank you. . . . . .

Oga, so you be one of them. O ga o(Afefe ti fe. A ti ri furo adie). tongue
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by jamace(m): 7:23am On Feb 20, 2009
Any pussy wey e loose elasticity cannot be restored. Even if you put synthetic hymen, just 3 hard thrusts and the real condition of the pussy wiil be revealed. grin grin This na the pussy test grin grin.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by SisiJinx: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2009
Blissssssssssssssss you are back!!!

Tell me your secret. . . Please, Please Pretty Please with cherries on top!!
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by osisi2(f): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2009
jamace:

Tokunbo virgins, refurbished privates becos e don wowo naa grin grin, scooped tommy too much shit, planted breasts has become slippers grin grin scrapped skins oyibo by force , all in Naija. Beware of fake human beings!

no be the thing una want? grin
fortified virgins coming your way
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by jamace(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2009
Aaaahh. No be me o. I don't like anything fake. grin grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by mellow(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2009
I don't know what you guys are talking about but I do know that thee is no way you can make a tokunbo car to become

new and in like manner there is no way you can make a dilapidated virginal to be made new. Hymen reconstruction my

foot. Even when you use artificial Love Machine and virginal does it ever look like the real thing? I know some guys can sleep

with whores and still believe they are virgins but old gamers can never be fooled at their old age.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by blissfullynaughty: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Blissssssssssssssss you are back!!!

Tell me your secret. . . Please, Please Pretty Please with cherries on top!!

Yes o. That time when my priviledges lipsrsealed were summarily withdrawn, I politely pointed out that the offending photograph had not shown any privates and asked that my ID be restored, saying I won't post any Indecency pic on Nairaland. When i didn't get a response after 24 hours, I assumed that my request was being ignored and created another ID, but when I was going through my junk mail last week, I saw that the CEO had actually agreed to lift the ban a few days after my request. So I guess I live to die another day.

mellow:

I don't know what you guys are talking about but I do know that thee is no way you can make a tokunbo car to become

new and in like manner there is no way you can make a dilapidated virginal to be made new. Hymen reconstruction my

foot. Even when you use artificial Love Machine and virginal does it ever look like the real thing? I know some guys can sleep

with whores and still believe they are virgins but old gamers can never be fooled at their old age.

Boya lo da mo. undecided tongue
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Gamine(f): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2009
Didnt bother reading the whole posts here

but the statistics are clear. . .

Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by spikedcylinder: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2009
These hymens. . . . do you fix it yourself or a doctor sews them on for you?

Just asking. grin
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by comfort3: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2009
:-x
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Chikanana: 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2009
Baby baby,

I think I am going to be become a quack doctor.

Chei! Men una mumu pass mumu.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by toshmann(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2009
anybody wants hymenoplasty cheesy
i dr toshmann, a world established hymenotologist is here with the solution . . .
no money for the procedure? no problem . . i will do it for free . . . but u'll do just a little thing for me . . . grin you know now . . . cheesy
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by jamace(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2009
anybody wants hymenoplasty
i dr toshmann, a world established hymenotologist is here with the solution . . .
no money for the procedure? no problem . . i will do it for free . . . but u'll do just a little thing for me . . . you know now . . .

Tell us how you go do the hymenoplasty? Dis one whey you de speak in parables, me no understand.
Sistas, keep away from this man. I suspect he will use his koboko to further wowo de pomo for you if you dare go to him grin grin.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by olabombo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2009
dis idea or should i say inventoin is the badest of all,why because even married women,prostitutes and Hiv patient will go for it. men we are in troubleoooooooooooo,na only God fit save us.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by kamber: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2009
Abeg, wetin be d address of the hospital again? I need am tongue tongue
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by femosky07(m): 9:30am On Mar 04, 2009
This is a very wonderful innovation, I believe women in their 60s will be interested, LMFAO
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Wii3: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2009
The virginity issue is a spiritual matter just as sex.

There is something called covenant of 1st boyfriend/girlfriend.  Sex is spiritual, a blood covenant and should not be trifled with.  Many men especially who understand the spiritual element of virginity/sex use this for an evil purpose against women to their own benefit.

There are girls who want to remain virgins until their wedding night but unfortunately things like bewitchment, enchantment and sorcery are used by the wicked to create disorder against them.  This is usually through sex with unserious and wicked men or with satanic agents, or unplanned pregnancies; unfortunately sometimes the problems originate from those who should protect them and represent their interest - parents, close relatives, unfriendly friends, household wickedness or enemies of goodness.

Sex with multiple partners from 2 upwards can affect the success or otherwise of a marriage and other areas of life.  Certain problems that people especially ladies have are rooted in sex with crafty opposite sex who had ulterior motives other than sincere dating or their own understanding of love.  Many men are into the occult and even if a virgin until her wedding night marries such a man, irrespective of her chastity, she could be in serious trouble - lack of success, illnesses, incapabilities or death, etc. 

While it is more common with men (men are the bread winners and they want to be successful AT ALL COST.  Not all men/human beings can trust God and allow the process of time in any difficulty or challenges), men can also enter into captivity through sex with a demonic woman whose motive is to destroy and not to date.

There is also the issue of cervical cancer (HPV) and fibroids which are deadly killers in many women at the prime of their lives.  Unfortunately, many demonic men are the orchestrators of such things; on the other hand, it is accepted for men to sleep with ladies outside of marriage, but some of the things they might have picked up since their youthful days cause these deadly diseases in their future wife.  It has been said that even the use of condom does not protect fully against STDs as there is still skin contact. 

Some of these men after the days of guyhood slow down and genuinely love their wives, but the consequences of the spiritual element of sex of the past ignorance in the days of fun could create problems for them, in their marriage or cause death to the wife they love or barrenness due to viruses contracted many many years back or due to spiritual reasons.   

Anyway, about "Tokunbo Virginity" - even if it gives the woman a credit with her husband or boyfriend, it CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THE SPIRITUAL ELEMENT pertaining to virginity or single partner issue.

Sex is spiritual and sacred.  Many engage in it because they lack this understanding while others who are very aware use it as a means of manipulation against their partner for material gains.  Unfortunately, many have contracted serious or lifetime problems through sex with the wrong partner or at the wrong time.

Sex is designed for two married partners.

About virginity, I did not experience the breaking of my hymen with any man, it was not there and I was not active in sports.

I find the manner in which many people date in the West for example somehow "sensible".  Many start dating in secondary school (not necessarily involving sex) and in most cases that could be the only partner they would ever have.  In fact, there have been cases of guys committing suicide because their girlfriends left them.

Having grown up in Africa, I have learnt something new.  Guys in Africa tend to take undue advantage of girls and sleep with a girl that they have no intention to commit to.  They have multiple girlfriends - "polygamy as single guys" and some even expose the girls and disgrace them. 

Also there is too much importance attached to the "white wedding" and academic qualifications at the expense of lives of aborted babies.  I understand that the system in Africa is different, employment is more academic qualifications-related while it is not necessarily so in the West.

People in Africa tend to raise an eyebrow at those in the West for having kids too early in life and often not being educated. However, if pregnancy occurs between a boyfriend and a girlfriend in the West, more often than not they accept their lot and have the baby even if the girl or both of them are still at school.  However in Africa, abortion is the first thing considered either mutually or by the girl on her own. 

I think guys who have sex should ensure that their girlfriends are on the pill and if it fails, they should both be prepared to become parents.  It is better to save a life that to safeguard the wedding dress or academic qualifications.

Let's gain a deeper understanding of sex, virginity and their spiritual symbolism. I have gained deeper understanding and would advice every person to "save sex" until within marriage.

How can our men help us?
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by biina: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2009
@Wii3
Advice: do not 'spiritualize' that which is physical, and do not make physical that which is spiritual
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Wii3: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2009
biina: Those who really understand do understand the issue of sex/virginity being apiritual.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Wii3: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
cnnmagic

Thanks for that, male virginity is equally as important as female virginity as such union in marriage has associated benefits.

God has put the hymen in a female so a man could tell if she is a virgin or not, although there could be exceptions whereby a female's hymen is missing and she has never has sex.

Except for by virtue of faith (religion), how many men care about being virgins and how many are bothered about PRESERVING a female's virginity? If men don't go after girls for sex, there should be many more virgins around.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by cammax7(m): 2:13pm On Mar 05, 2009
tseew! who do they want to decieve?
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by biina: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2009
Wii3:

biina: Those who really understand do understand the issue of sex/virginity being apiritual. 
Everything has a spiritual end: eating, sleeping, even the touching of someone's clothes (e.g. the lady that touched Jesus's garment). The spiritual is the higher realm, and can always be brought to bear on the physical, but an action in the physical is not spiritual in of itself. Sex could be a spiritual covenant, and it could also be just sex.

Anyways the topic is about tokunbo virgins, and I apologize for going off topic.
Re: Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins by Youngpo413: 5:11am On Dec 14, 2014
spoilt:
Men are dumb.
You dont even have to repair your hymen. The more they look the less they see.  grin Ive known girls who were no virgins whose boyfriends mentioned to me how proud they were that they were found "AT HOME" . shocked shocked shocked. At home? Who was at home?  I go die oh!  I guess you just need to be a good actress.
only th ones you met are...good actress my foot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Obas Canvass August 20 As Isese Day Holiday / HOW MANY ETHNIC GROUPS ARE IN NIGERIA? / Ogun Assembly Approves Isese Cultural Day Every August 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.