Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? (3427 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by MizTyna(f): 4:26pm On May 21, 2015
Mama and papa play
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 21, 2015
chimerase2:
Judo and wrestle
Believe u me she always win embarassed
E get one smack down way she dey always give me and anytime e happen amu must cum quickly angry embarassed
na wa oh,what combo is that?
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
try that game with mayweather
I know say you no like me grin grin grin.

but he no suppose reach suicide own now undecided

Ya wicked sad
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 21, 2015
MizTyna:
Mama and papa play
am guessing with no kids?
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by francizy(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ehya ,watch how the men discuss

If having a gf makes you a man, then I guess you really do regard yourself lucky.

On my part, I feel the best thing for a man to concentrate on is making ends meet.

I have dated them in the past, probably before you started dating, so I don't envy you bro. tongue

Peace.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by marvelous000: 4:28pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:

creeks is my play ground
[size=13pt]
That is how we roll bro cool

We bomb people for a living.grin

Pirats only go for the gush.wink

Hope you feel the zeez
[/size]
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
just learn from the masters
dem dey gv masters degree for d stuff?
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
I know say you no like me grin grin grin.

but he no suppose reach suicide own now undecided

Ya wicked sad
I Aint wicked ,I was fhinking u was a pro in boxing.
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 21, 2015
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
That is how we roll bro cool

We bomb people for a living.grin

Pirats only go for the gush.wink

Hope you feel the zeez
[/size]

u can only decode my write-ups if ur Norseman
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
dem dey gv masters degree for d stuff?
before nko,I am defending my masters tomorrow..
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 21, 2015
francizy:

If having a gf makes you a man, then I guess you really do regard yourself lucky.

On my part, I feel the best thing for a man to concentrate on is making ends meet.

I have dated them in the past, probably before you started dating, so I don't envy you bro. tongue

Peace.. smiley
but u know ur intelligence quotient is on the ground
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by marvelous000: 4:31pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:

u can only decode my write-ups if ur Norseman
coolcool
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by francizy(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
but u know ur intelligence quotient is on the ground

Yeah and yours was buried long ago.. wink
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2015
francizy:

Yeah and yours was buried long ago.. wink
ok
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I Aint wicked ,I was fhinking u was a pro in boxing.
Am not !!! sad.

well you can play .

The ten ten game grin grin grin. or

SUWE. grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by francizy(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2015
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by trojan84(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2015
Truth or dare
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
Am not !!! sad.

well you can play .

The ten ten game grin grin grin. or

SUWE. grin grin
shii this game reminds me of how ajekpako's in my area play,,babe I am an ajebutter..we play games like "computer games "in this centure..boify and girlfy take a pad each and tussle.. angry
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
before nko,I am defending my masters tomorrow..
grin lmaoooooooooooo...

Lool dis guy u funny I swear.. No wonder u ask wat kind of games..

I hope u dnt fumble
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
grin lmaoooooooooooo...

Lool dis guy u funny I swear.. No wonder u ask wat kind of games..

I hope u dnt fumble
I would fumble if only my moniker is "cutehector" grin
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I would fumble if only my moniker is "cutehector" grin
gba wa kwa g'anya thr..

Lool why I go fumble na... I dey madt..

Oya gv me ur sister..
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
shii this game reminds me of how ajekpako's in my area play,,babe I am an ajebutter..we play games like "computer games "in this centure..boify and girlfy take a pad each and tussle.. angry
so you know what to do and you are disturbing us here. undecided

mtcheeeeeewwwwwww.

see ya head like agbalumo. grin grin.

well, you can teach her PS 5
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
gba wa kwa g'anya thr..

Lool why I go fumble na... I dey madt..
Oya gv me ur sister..
oya ireneony is my sister,I give u her
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 21, 2015
trojan84:
Truth or dare
shocked shocked shocked shocked

you want to break the relationship undecided

that's if the couple are sincere tho grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
so you know what to do and you are disturbing us here. undecided

mtcheeeeeewwwwwww.

see ya head like agbalumo. grin grin.

well, you can teach her PS 5
for ur info my head is a box head and not shaped like a silly as*s agbalumo
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
oya ireneony is my sister,I give u her
hi ireneony grin
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 21, 2015
Cutehector:
hi ireneony grin
but she is currently suffering from a disease called selective commenting and she favours older guys who she perceives has a level of wealth she can fetch from..
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by zaralady: 4:52pm On May 21, 2015
francizy:

Peace.. smiley

Tripping for u... wink

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
but she is currently suffering from a disease called selective commenting and she favours older guys who she perceives has a level of wealth she can fetch from..
make she go date oshiomhole na..
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by trojan84(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
diddydiva:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

you want to break the relationship undecided

that's if the couple are sincere tho grin grin grin
Sumtyms it's fun provided u both ar nt jst lovers bt frnds too
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
for ur info my head is a box head and not shaped like a silly as*s agbalumo
okay,

ya head like apoti Eri grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 21, 2015
trojan84:
Sumtyms it's fun provided u both ar nt jst lovers bt frnds too
yes
that's true .

And provided that the two aren't hiding anything. grin.

the game is fun cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Things Ladies Can't Do Without In Life / How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More / Peakmilk(+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.