Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? (3440 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by francizy(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2015
zaralady:

Tripping for u... wink

Thanks miss.. smiley
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by trojan84(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2015
cool
diddydiva:
yes
that's true .

And provided that the two aren't hiding anything. grin.

the game is fun cheesy
grin
diddydiva:
yes
that's true .

And provided that the two aren't hiding anything. grin.

the game is fun cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:12pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
shii this game reminds me of how ajekpako's in my area play,,babe I am an ajebutter..we play games like "computer games "in this centure..boify and girlfy take a pad each and tussle.. angry

If i hear

All dis pple forming butty

Even tho dey started like president jona
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 21, 2015
Mhizizzy:

If i hear

All dis pple forming butty

Even tho dey started like president jona
baby why u decide to throw shots @ me...anyway so u think am a kpako,well I am not an egoist so I won't debacle with u.
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by pinkiberry(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
zube01:
touch me I touch u game
i like dt game
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by pinkiberry(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2015
we play ludo
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 21, 2015
Pull one cloth nd i go pull two cloth. Also knw as pull urz nd pull mine.
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Odaveboy(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Pull one cloth nd i go pull two cloth. Also knw as pull urz nd pull mine.

Badth girl
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by sneak3(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I was just looking for some games that guys with girlfriends do play with them,,any advise?

Wooed her wiv a number I newly acquired and she reciprocated but we both passed d test
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by justmag(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2015
Mind games.
Re: What Kind Of Games Do U Play With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 21, 2015
Odaveboy:

Badth girl
lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can She Put On This On Her Wedding Day (SEE PHOTOS) / She's Hurting Me, Advice Please! / Kissing Without Being Sexually Aroused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.