Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista (7917 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / WIKE Influenced Supreme Court Judgment On Rivers Election --peterside / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by atlwireles: 7:30pm On May 21, 2015
noblezone:
One day, Amechi and his cohorts, would regret what they did in 2015.

You think they are happy today, no!!!!! Dakuku is waiting for a ministerial appointment lipsrsealed. Amachei is now the friend/politician nobody can trust. Even the ones calling his name and shouting his praises on this forum, see him as a man you must keep at arms length. Such is life

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 21, 2015
shigoslim:

my observation concerning APC is that majority of APC are the one holding Nigeria at ransom. I see Goodluck and iwela stepping on their stone, touching there wounded flesh this resulted in different propaganda and blackmail of GOODLUCK regime

We now know better!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Mogidi: 7:33pm On May 21, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, these folks aren't actually deluded. ...they're simply acting in accordance with their domineering tendencies and values. ...We must oppose these lazy folks......

Just imagine what would happen if Oil was ever found in commercial quantity in the North, it would be "se gobe" one Nigeria.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
atlwireles:

You think they are happy today, no!!!!! Dakuku is waiting for a ministerial appointment lipsrsealed. Amachei is now the friend/politician nobody can trust. Even the ones calling his name and shouting his praises on this forum, see him as a man you must keep at arms length. Such is life

He who betrayed his people is a dangerous and untrustworthy man....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by atlwireles: 7:34pm On May 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Imagine NE states requesting same oil derivation percentage because they're "pipe host" communities, how deluded can a people be?

They are not deluded, they see their demand as righteous. I remember the statements made in 2003 before the 13% was paid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Just imagine what would happen if Oil was ever found in commercial quantity in the North, it would be "se gobe" one Nigeria.

They know the Southerners, especially the SS folks are divided, deluded and narrow in their views of events.....One Nigeria doesn't exist. ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Mogidi: 7:36pm On May 21, 2015
atlwireles:

They are not deluded, they see their demand as righteous. I remember the statements made in 2003 before the 13% money began to be paid.

I couldn't believe what I was reading when I saw the news, damn!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Mogidi: 7:37pm On May 21, 2015
dearpreye:

They know the Southerners, especially the SS folks are divided, deluded and narrow in their views of events.....One Nigeria doesn't exist. ..

"One Oil Nigeria" grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by atlwireles: 7:38pm On May 21, 2015
Mogidi:

That's my prayer. Find huge reserves in Borno, Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna, etc maybe then one Nigeria will be of no value to them. Delta state does not need oil to be one of greatest place on planet earth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 21, 2015
Mogidi:

"One Oil Nigeria" grin grin grin

More like it.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by atlwireles: 7:41pm On May 21, 2015
dearpreye:

This statement is not correct. I'm an old bendelite, best days of my life in all aspects. United and strong like a rock.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Mogidi: 7:41pm On May 21, 2015
atlwireles:

That's my pray. [size=13pt]Find huge reserves in Borno, Sokoto, Kano, Kaduna, etc maybe then one Nigeria will be of no value to them.[/size] Delta state does not need oil to be one of greatest place on planet earth.

NNPC has spent billions in the Chad basin and yet to find oil in commercial quantity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2015
I hail u too my brother grin
stebell:

Yu are rite.
I'm also happy that the akpako master Mr. Chidi Lloyd didn't return to the state assembly even Andrew Uchendu. This men boasted in the studios of Radio stations in Port Harcourt that they hav the support of the electorate jus before the elections and was everywhere shouting that APC was on ground even when ma little cousin knows better.

I laff him cos it was only in his local govt ma local govt that he Dakuku won.

GEJ my HERO, Wike my Role Model
@ Temitemi1 I hail yu.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by atlwireles: 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
Mogidi:

NNPC has spent billions in the Chad basin, still to find oil in commercial quantity.

grin grin grin grin grin let's pray they find something.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by PhockPhockMan: 8:00pm On May 21, 2015
chamboy:
Wike the Governor Banned from International Community I wonder how he plans to take the Oil state forward
Na Ya fada ban am abi?
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 21, 2015
Go read the reports of local Observers and even Jega's INEC team report.
TGM2015:
Going by OP posts on this thread, I wish to state that as far as INEC declare Wike winner of Rivers state at the just concluded election, do not necessarily translate to collective will of the people. considering these points
1. Personally, before I left PH late February this year many of my friends (who works in reputable organization or control their own business) prefer Peterside to Wike based on his leadership tenure in Obia/Akpor LGA of Rivers state, which became most notorious and acclaimed thuggery LGA in Rivers state. I believe I don't need to describe his leadership as Minister.
2. The drama of Rivers state returning officer when called to announce the results put a question mark to the result itself as he claimed to have wrote the result "under special conditions". Apart from that, all election observers acclaimed that election in River state do conform to international standards. Also, the figures allocated to PDP put a doubt to how real the figure was compared to reality.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Temitemi1 how far na?
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 21, 2015
temitemi1:

Brother, where has thou been?
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2015
Please ask the mumu which of his communities that banned the man of the people!
barcanista:
Uncle, are you the intenational community that banned Wike?
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 8:19pm On May 21, 2015
Brother, they keep banning me for offense not commited oooooo
dearpreye:

Brother, where has thou been?
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Brother, they keep banning me for offense not commited oooooo

What's the issue with them? Is it a part of the persecution GEJ was talking about?
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 21, 2015
Maybe na APC International him mean
temitemi1:
Please ask the mumu which of his communities that banned the man of the people!
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2015
My brother, they cnt intimidate me with their bans, I will only look for another avenue(s)to praise my HERO n ROLE MODEL if their madness continue...
dearpreye:

What's the issue with them? Is it a part of the persecution GEJ was talking about?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 21, 2015
temitemi1:
My brother, they cnt intimidate me with their bans, I will only look for another avenue(s)to praise my HERO n ROLE MODEL if their madness continue...

Don't mind them. This is a foretaste of what the APC shall eventually bring!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
Apc, is party without no value, having bunch of mumus as their followers,
barcanista:
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by temitemi1(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2015
Apc, is a party without no value, having bunch of mumus as their followers,
barcanista:
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 21, 2015
They are more confused than confusion... grin grin
temitemi1:
Apc, is party without no value, having bunch of mumus as their followers,
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by PhockPhockMan: 9:02pm On May 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Why do you think it wrong to warn Rivers people about Dakuku's sincerity? Dakuku was obviously chosen to help continue the subjugation of the region by Northern oil magnates.

I didn't see you berating the campaign of APC Lagos where a serving monarch was deployed to do the hatchet job on Agbaje.
Don't mind egift, his evil lens only see PDP.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by ekmaxop: 9:09pm On May 21, 2015
Mmmmmmmmm,
if you need 30,000mAh powerbank, click any of the links below and order at the cheapest prices
www.jumia.com. ng/don-iyke-tech
www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
www.kaymu. com/seller/don-iyke-tech

correct the links by deleting the spaces, cden click to order
PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Legitbaba(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
barcanista:
Go read the reports of local Observers and even Jega's INEC team report.
Mr man...shut up...how many of ur friends hw many are they...are dey up to 1000...1000000...u better think before u talk...come up with facts and not with ur shitty assumptions....Wike would win Dakuku even if ba Buhari b Inec Chairman..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 21, 2015
Bro, you quoted the wrong person. I insisted that Wike was the choice of Riverians.
Legitbaba:

Mr man...shut up...how many of ur friends hw many are they...are dey up to 1000...1000000...u better think before u talk...come up with facts and not with ur shitty assumptions....Wike would win Dakuku even if ba Buhari b Inec Chairman..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Election: Peterside Loss, Wike's Gain- Barcanista by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2015
Who is this Dog?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good News For Nigeria As Radio Biafra Are On The Run. / More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes / Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.