Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) (17515 Views)

How Sheriff Pushed Obanikoro To Reconcile With Tinubu / Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff / 'We Are Your Subjects & Children'- Eze Ndigbo Akure Moves To Reconcile With Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by efficiencie(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2016
some people commenting in this thread make satan look like a saint...Pastors are humans susceptible to error. Moses got angry, Joshua was hasty in judgment, Samuel was judged carnally, David was selfish, Isaiah had sinful lips, Jeremiah feared the people, Jonah was unforgiving, Elisha regarded not authority, Elijah granted himself exclusivity, Samson belittled God's grace, Jehu did not purge Israel of Idols, Solomon fell for the trap as Adam did, Enoch for the first 65 years of his life didnt walk with God, Peter was timid, arrogance grew in Paul, Christ's disciples abandoned Christ, Barnabas parted ways with Paul and the Corinthian church was divided by their allegiance to Peter, Paul and Apollos...Christians are saints because they are set apart by repentance and faith in God but they require perfecting and that's why God prepared Pastors, Teachers, Evangelists, Apostles and Prophets!

Pastors Chris and Anita may have fallen out of line but the LORD has brought them back to the unity of faith they once had...anyone unhappy with this is threathening the LORD, God of Marriages...and who can battle with the LORD?

May the LORD bless their reunion and all the plans of darkness against Pastor Chris and Anita are paralysed and destroyed in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by double0seven(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2016
Topgainer:

In charge of what? God shows mercy on whom he wants to show mercy. She is no longer Pastor Anita, she has changed her name and holds onto the Scripture that says It is better she makes it to Heaven with an eye or an arm and will rather cut off an arm that will obstruct her race

Her Friends in London are of the old faith. And she constantly shares the undiluted word of God with them

This guy, na for where you dey get your own gist? I thought most of her friends will naturally be part Christ Embassy London?

How do you know she's sharing word some group of people? Are you she has left alone Christ Embassy London and started her own church or abi na fellowship group?
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by double0seven(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2016
@ efficiencie

why all the lecture over a news that is so fake. An event like the reunion of the two divorced couple can't happen and go unnoticed by the whole of print & social media...
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by efficiencie(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2016
double0seven:
@ efficiencie

why all the lecture over a news that is so fake. An event like the reunion of the two divorced couple can't happen and go unnoticed by the whole of print & social media...

sir, good news could be so thrilling even if it appears as a dream...My response to that news shows that i love it when people love eachother despite their differences...So whether the news is factual or not, i choose to believe the best for Pastor Chris and Anita!
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by double0seven(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2016
efficiencie:

sir, good news could be so thrilling even if it appears as a dream...My response to that news shows that i love it when people love eachother despite their differences...So whether the news is factual or not, i choose to believe the best for Pastor Chris and Anita!

Very Delightful attitude, but not so thoughtful
Re: Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) by efficiencie(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2016
double0seven:

Very Delightful attitude, but not so thoughtful

Then quite a number of people are not so thoughtful because men are disposed on the average to express enthusiasm and optimism when presented a utopian mirage...youngsters from poor homes still attend Nigerian universities in droves though they see the teeming unemployment, why? Well the mirage of a bright future via education puts in them enthusiasm and optimism which ironically are sine qua non ingredients for success in life...in the end what started out as a mirage to thoughtful people, like you I guess, becomes a successful reality for folks like me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Again, Lai Mohammed Berates CNN Over Lekki Toll Gate Shootings / 5 Misconception About The Petroleum Industry Act, 2021 / 2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.