Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim (17247 Views)

My Life Is In Danger – Man Who Rescued Kidnap Victim In Lagos Laments / Military At Benin-Agbor Forest To Rescue Margaret Emefiele / I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 12:01am On May 22, 2015
tola9ja:
POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND AND STILL DEMAND THAT HUGE AMOUNT

NO WONDER THEY NO GET SIX PACK
U no see 'six pack' for d back of hin head? grin

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Isi4ever(m): 12:06am On May 22, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by 9jatatafo(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2015
[quote author=Taylor86 post=33975557]oga dnt waste ur money on police

my uncle can help

he's a native doctor with GPS and works with 3G

check my signature for pin[/quote

This your uncle consultation na worldcup ooo. One hand in the pot of blood and the other on lappy! The spirits need blood.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Isi4ever(m): 12:10am On May 22, 2015
Police ~ politics..... Nepa.... Boko haram.... Fuel increase.. Naija i hail oh.
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by okonri(m): 12:11am On May 22, 2015
holluwai:
People need to be properly orientated. These officers who will carry out this investigations will not spend their salary in carrying out activities. They will require to get call logs of every number that has been used in contact the kidnaped persons family, MTN/airtel/glo/etisalat won't just give it to them without court order and these court orders aren't signed for free just as getting does calls logs arent either. They'll need a tracker to track and detect the locations of these criminals. Other processes are involved and I could go on and on explaining.

If you have a case with the police and it's as sensitive as a kidnap case, you'll be prepared to spend money for police activities, period.

Seriously? Are you for real? Education is really something else in this country.

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by gozmok1(m): 12:13am On May 22, 2015
loomer:
Police self de collect their own ransom
nna ee the thing tire me o
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by gozmok1(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2015
Police Moni 4 wat??
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by inimitkel(m): 12:28am On May 22, 2015
Aroh48:
Naija police,the best in the world.
Na today? Dey no send
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by hadizasaf: 12:40am On May 22, 2015
holluwai:
People need to be properly orientated. These officers who will carry out this investigations will not spend their salary in carrying out activities. They will require to get call logs of every number that has been used in contact the kidnaped persons family, MTN/airtel/glo/etisalat won't just give it to them without court order and these court orders aren't signed for free just as getting does calls logs arent either. They'll need a tracker to track and detect the locations of these criminals. Other processes are involved and I could go on and on explaining.

If you have a case with the police and it's as sensitive as a kidnap case, you'll be prepared to spend money for police activities, period.

Its easy to curse and slam the police
Please walk into mtn one day and ask to track a number,they charge about 40k for that with proper court order.
The officers who will comb the bush will eat fuel their van bribe informants and also guard againt saboteurs
You nailed it my guy but it really hurts to read from educated Nls abusing policemen without adequate info
Believe me 65k is too small for the operation and no state Cp has dat kind of cash in his allocation

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by chukiz(m): 12:41am On May 22, 2015
Nigeria police sucks ;DNigeria police sucks
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by 989900: 12:41am On May 22, 2015
icebeatz:
On January 2015, my brother was kidnapped.
Nigerian police is inept and a bunch of low life destitutes!!!
That was a very difficult moment for me...
I can imagine what this family is passing through.
The funny thing was that my brother's kidnappers were hausa/fulani men (despite the fact he was kidnapped in delta state)... They spoke hausa to each other (according to my brother)

They tied my brother up and left him in the bush for 4 days. Every morning, they would give him a phone to call us... he would call, crying and begging for help....

WE PAID ABOUT 200K IN TOTAL TO POLICE AND SSS BUT THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING.
THE police asked us not to pay the ransom but on the 3rd day, we couldn't take the pressure anymore and just had to cough out a whooping sum of 5 million.... my brother was released on the 4th day.

After the ordeal, the policemen demanded for 60k in order to "settle debts they incurred in line of investigation".... i wept bitterly for this country!!!!

My God, for real?!!!
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by free2ryhme: 12:41am On May 22, 2015
UncleSnr:
@PoliceNG

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/policemen-demand-n65000-to-rescue-kidnap-victim/

Nigeria Police Force is paid as you go agency of government, every contact with them directly or indirectly is about naira kobo,and the service is for higher bidder. The force said bail is free, but is free in the imaginations of those that said it, woe betides who is in a Nigeria Police cell that his/her relatives can not raise bail bonds in naira and kobo,Nigeria police would rather leave him/her to rotten behind bar or aggravate his case to prison by changing a simple case of two fighting to a case of armed robbery. It happens , and it do happen all the time. Police are friends you dine cautiously with and most of the time a very long spoon.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by 989900: 12:43am On May 22, 2015
hadizasaf:

Please walk into mtn one day and ask to track a number,they charge about 40k for that with proper court order.
The officers who will comb the bush will eat fuel their van bribe informants and also guard againt saboteurs
You nailed it my guy but it really hurts to read from educated Nls abusing policemen without adequate info
Believe me 65k is too small for the operation and no state Cp has dat kind of cash in his allocation

I don't know if either to laugh at you, or weep for you?

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by obaival(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2015
Chai i knw dis pple ,i even hv his son as my mutual FB frnd,we ar rm dsam villa.......
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 12:59am On May 22, 2015
icebeatz:
The funny thing was that my brother's kidnappers were hausa/fulani men (despite the fact he was kidnapped in delta state)... They spoke hausa to each other (according to my brother)

They tied my brother up and left him in the bush for 4 days. Every morning, they would give him a phone to call us... he would call, crying and begging for help....

THE police asked us not to pay the ransom but on the 3rd day, we couldn't take the pressure anymore and just had to cough out a whooping sum of 5 million.... my brother was released on the 4th day.

After the ordeal, the policemen demanded for 60k in order to "settle debts they incurred in line of investigation".... i wept bitterly for this country!!!!

When I say the country is useless people begin to foam in the mouth
There is not one thing that works properly like it should
Not even cellular phones

If the frustration in the country kills someone,the inhabitants won't even allow the person rest in peace

na so people including relatives go wan benefit maximally from the death

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by idupaul: 1:14am On May 22, 2015
Clearly a country of useles policemen
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:16am On May 22, 2015
icebeatz:

I'm so sorry for what you and your family had to go through. So the police are this corrupt? angry
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by idupaul: 1:18am On May 22, 2015
hadizasaf:

Your school should refund you all your fees and your parents should be fined at least 500k for raising an Idiat like U .. Guy what's even ur IQ.. U are extremely dull, you are only hiding as an educated fool because of the shortcomings we have in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:22am On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:

When I say the country is useless people begin to foam in the mouth
There is not one thing that works properly like it should
Not even cellular phones

If the frustration in the country kills someone,the inhabitants won't even allow the person rest in peace

na so people including relatives go wan benefit maximally from the death

anytime i travel out for work or holiday and return, i weep.. right from the airport.... it pains me so much that Nigeria is like this....
I am embarrassed anytime i see the brown roofs and dirty environment when the plane is descending.
It hurts me that our police only protects the politicians.
Everything in this country hurts me... from the mad traffic, to the over-stressed lagos drivers, to the teeming population of unemployed youths and poor elderly people...... . i love Nigeria still....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:25am On May 22, 2015
Velocitron:

I'm so sorry for what you and your family had to go through. So the police are this corrupt? angry

of course there might be good ones but i am yet to meet them!!
Nigerian police are animals that only respond to the sight of money.... in Nigeria, you can get away with murder, rape, assault and anything you can think of.... JUST HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO THROW AROUND!!

I fear for my life whenever a police van drives bye lest there is a case of "accidental discharge" and i end up with a bullet hole....
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by idupaul: 1:31am On May 22, 2015
icebeatz:
[b]On January 2015, my brother was kidnapped.

After the ordeal, the policemen demanded for 60k in order to "settle debts they incurred in line of investigation".... i wept bitterly for this country!!!!.... of course, we were told to deny we paid any ransom!!!
#truelifestory

[/b]

That they spoke hausa shows it was mobile policemen that kidnapppped ur brother.. Most mobile policemen speak some form of hausa because of their training in the north
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:31am On May 22, 2015
icebeatz:

of course there might be good ones but i am yet to meet them!!
Nigerian police are animals that only respond to the sight of money.... in Nigeria, you can get away with murder, rape, assault and anything you can think of.... JUST HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO THROW AROUND!!

I fear for my life whenever a police van drives bye lest there is a case of "accidental discharge" and i end up with a bullet hole....

That's what I don't understand,they're supposed to enforce the law but they disregard it anyhow. There really is no justice in Nigeria.
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:31am On May 22, 2015
icebeatz:

anytime i travel out for work or holiday and return, i weep.. right from the airport.... it pains me so much that Nigeria is like this....
I am embarrassed anytime i see the brown roofs and dirty environment when the plane is descending.
Everything in this country hurts me... from the mad traffic, to the over-stressed lagos drivers, to the teeming population of unemployed youths and poor elderly people...... . i love Nigeria still....

And everyone is so rude and angry and extremely unfriendly
As soon as you come in you meet very rude and harsh looking men and women in uniform waiting to extort from you
If wishes can come true I would wish that every Nigerian had the opportunity to travel out of Nigeria to a western country for at least one week in their lifetime just to see where things work like they should.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:38am On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:

And everyone is so rude and angry and extremely unfriendly
As soon as you come in you meet very rude and harsh looking men and women in uniform waiting to extort from you
If wishes can come true I would wish that every Nigerian had the opportunity to travel out of Nigeria to a western country for at least one week in their lifetime just to see where things work like they should.

Lool at the bolded.... *sighs*...
anyway, i come across your posts every now and then...
you based in Texas right?? (i might be wrong)
i frequent houston (atleast once a year).... just incase you wanna "meet and greet".
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:48am On May 22, 2015
icebeatz:

Lool at the bolded.... *sighs*...
anyway, i come across your posts every now and then...
you based in Texas right?? (i might be wrong)
i frequent houston (atleast once a year).... just incase you wanna "meet and greet".

Hmm
Ok nau
Come with Ghana must go o filled with dollars
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Nobody: 1:50am On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:

Hmm
Ok nau
Come with Ghana must go o

Loool.... ima pm you aiight!!
i go buy gala too...
na after summer i go show ooh!!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by hadizasaf: 1:52am On May 22, 2015
989900:

I don't know if either to laugh at you, or weep for you?

Whatever you do just pray you don't have this experience then you'd really understand the meanin of lafta
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by ndubisik(m): 2:22am On May 22, 2015
The police is your friend...is more like saying a dog is man's best friend
Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by anonimi: 3:59am On May 22, 2015
icebeatz:

What can you DO to make our country better?

What are you DOING to make our country better?

These are the relevant questions you should ask yourself!

Shalom!
Salam!!
Peace!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by Baroba(m): 4:20am On May 22, 2015
They are even lucky these criminals in uniform are only demanding 65k, my cousin was kidnapped in the same area by herdsmen in January, before the police could intervene, they demanded 300k straight.

We just negotiated with the kidnappers and got him freed, I don't always agree with paying Ransome to these animals, but when your loved ones life is on the line and you live in a country where security is basically non existent you have to make difficult choices..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by ojeffo: 5:06am On May 22, 2015
holluwai:

There goes a USELESS POLICEMAN...TRYING TOO HARD TO SHOW HIS FOOLISHNESS

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Demand N65,000 To Rescue Kidnap Victim by segzicres(m): 5:22am On May 22, 2015
hadizasaf:

I really wanna attack you but it's too early. All I can say is you are extremely ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paedophile Bags 14 Years In Jail In Edo For Defiling 12-Year-Old Schoolgirl / Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians / Youth Activist Ties Himself To Tree In Protest Against Killing In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.