Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google (32482 Views)

$22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / Goodluck Jonathan’s Most Important Messages For The Nigerian Youths [PART 3]: / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by NovusHomo(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2015
At least she is good at shedding.......

CROCODILE TEARS.

2 Likes

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by inimitkel(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2015
...a deserved award if U ask me
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lf you ignore the comical part of the video you will see that she made salient points.Chiboks girls is a scam and God is watching those scam aritist.

l love you mama peace

Then you wont have problem if NLders say this prayer to you: May the "fake" pains, sorrows, and anguish suffered by the parents of the missing Chibok girls be visited upon you and your generation ten fold. Amen

2 Likes

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by ozoigbondu: 9:01pm On May 21, 2015
Maple:

Then you wont have problem if NLders say this prayer to you: May the "fake" pains, sorrows, and anguish suffered by the parents of the missing Chibok girls be visited upon you and your generation ten fold. Amen
Since it is a scam i say a big amen

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by ekemini84(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Beyond the fun we caught chanting those parlances.

With the recent turn of events, I am forced to reckon with Madam PEJ.

Her voice re-echoes.
Could it be that there was a clandestinely planned attempt by the elite forces behind the terrorist org to drown this woman's voice, and the salient irregularities she uncovered that day?
Through a massive smear campaign on social media as it pertains her choice of words and mannerisms?

Could we have been willing puppets back then?
Heu!cry
I weep for Africa.

Hate her.
Love her.
Like her.

PEJ can be likened to a rock of Gibraltar.
A Forte.
An Amazon in a class of her own.

Blaze on ma.
Get better.
Posterity never forgets.

Bros wetin be all this na..what if I struggle to sleep because of all this your grammer eh??

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by ellboy007(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2015
She nor get person time...
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by marwanafrica: 9:02pm On May 21, 2015
and what do you want us to do now?
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Truckpusher(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Chibok girls is the biggest politically motivated scam ever perpuated by man
Anyone who still believes that some girls from Chibok were missing should think again.

I called it a scam and I'll always stand by my words.

How on earth did they rescue almost 600 people and yet non was from the famous chibok girls .
Nigerians can believe anything if they want .
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by redcliff: 9:05pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Chibok girls is the biggest politically motivated scam ever perpuated by man

Okay

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by NaLaugh: 9:06pm On May 21, 2015
How does that compute? The video has only a little more than a million views. undecided
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Bowaley17(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2015
Mama Peace i hail o. We will miss u sha.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 21, 2015
inimitkel:

Same here, can watch that 'lie detector' over 10times a day
you need to understand Hausa very well in order to appreciate the ingenuity of those comedians. By the way, that guy that voiced shekau is brillant
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Truckpusher(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Beyond the fun we caught chanting those parlances.

With the recent turn of events, I am forced to reckon with Madam PEJ.

Her voice re-echoes.
Could it be that there was a clandestinely planned attempt by the elite forces behind the terrorist org to drown this woman's voice, and the salient irregularities she uncovered that day?
Through a massive smear campaign on social media as it pertains her choice of words and mannerisms?

Could we have been willing puppets back then?
Heu!cry
I weep for Africa.

Hate her.
Love her.
Like her.

PEJ can be likened to a rock of Gibraltar.
A Forte.
An Amazon in a class of her own.

Blaze on ma.
Get better.
Posterity never forgets.
We have maintained that chibok girls was nothing but a well ochestrated plan to rubbish Jonathan and this is our belief till this very moment.

The world can believe whatever they want .
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by eaglechild: 9:07pm On May 21, 2015
Modified.

Non music

ok.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 21, 2015
inimitkel:

Same here, can watch that 'lie detector' over 10times a day
Hmmm na you go tire o grin grin
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by KENTHAZ(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2015
Chai diaris God oooo. SAI Baba. Goodbye GEJ and PEJ.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by ozoigbondu: 9:12pm On May 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Anyone who still believes that some girls from Chibok were missing should think again.

I called it a scam and I'll always stand by my words.

How on earth did they rescue almost 600 people and yet non was from the famous chibok girls .
Nigerians can believe anything if they want .
This is what i have been telling some heefiots.How can you kidnapp over 200 girls without anybody knowing.Some of The 'escaped’ girls interviewed by CNN could not speak english yet they where writing physics of all subject.How can 200 girls be writing physics in one school at a time such feat cannot be repleted in the educationally advanced north.lf it was CRS or islamic studies it would have been more credible
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by MizMyColi(f): 9:15pm On May 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
We have maintained that chibok girls was nothing but a well ochestrated plan to rubbish Jonathan and this is our belief till this very moment.

The world can believe whatever they want .

Dittoed!angry
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Forwetinnah: 9:17pm On May 21, 2015
Google. ..how many views please grin
Now that's someone being famous for being infamous
Mama peepee, nothing do you o! Not even the Akara fryer can steal your shine cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On May 21, 2015
laurel03:
We go miss mama.... Peace
we?who are the we?
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by bornmekus: 9:25pm On May 21, 2015
Mama peace is the most interesting part of Jonathan's administration.I will miss u ma.

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by NovusHomo(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Google. ..how many views please grin
Now that's someone being famous for being infamous
Mama peepee, nothing do you o! Not even the Akara fryer can steal your shine cheesy

20 Billions grin
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by gragraboy: 9:33pm On May 21, 2015
jimmy2k:
I love mama peace she is a great woman
Fumilayo Ransom Kuti was a great woman, Magaret Ekpo was a great woman, Dora Akunyili was a Great woman........if some who call her senior brain dead on national tv is a great woman to you, then you have set a very low standard for yourself my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 21, 2015
Na only you waka come... grin grin grin
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Forwetinnah: 9:38pm On May 21, 2015
NovusHomo:

20 Billions grin

Oh my goodness?? Interesting. ... gringringringringringrin
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by juman(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2015
jimmy2k:
I love mama peace she is a great woman

She is not a great woman.

She is an illiterate, power drunk woman.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Menace2Society(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2015
gragraboy:

Fumilayo Ransom Kuti was a great woman, Magaret Ekpo was a great woman, Dora Akunyili was a Great woman........if some who call her senior brain dead on national tv is a great woman to you, then you have set a very low standard for yourself my brother.
LMAO u dey mind that dunce jimmy2k
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Orikinla(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2015
grin grin
sweetorgasm:
GEJ till 2019
grin
sweetorgasm:
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by juman(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2015
KENTHAZ:
Chai diaris God oooo. SAI Baba. Goodbye GEJ and PEJ.

Goodi byei to them

Thank God pdp is out, may be the incoming government is another pdp who knows.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by vision2050: 9:45pm On May 21, 2015
tongue grin I will miss Jonathan ooo.
Now that Buhari has won, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like First Lady Dame Faka Patience Jonathan does?
This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian.
Few examples of her "Award Winning Speeches" include:
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband Jonathan and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * My fellow womens.
6- * I travelled to Abroad to Rest in Peace.
7- * My husband is the best COUPLE on Earth.
8- * The Doctors are RESPONDING to treatment.
9- * For those who said I SPEECH bad English, I left them for God.
10- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.
11- * Na only you waka come?
12- * Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This blood we are "sharing"
13- * diaris god oooo... hmmmm diaris god.
14- * On behalf of N2million I donate my family.
15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated? Lets repeat Goodluck Jonathan.
16- * Nyeson Wike is the younger brother of my husband. This man I have tasted him and he is very sweet. Support him.

Please, support and honour Nigeria's outgoing First Lady (Dame Faka Patience Goodluck Jonathan) by sharing this with all your contacts. Don't laugh alone.

Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! Dis message "you are reading"
"diaris god o"

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by tsdarkside(m): 9:54pm On May 21, 2015
pahhh..i am happy,she is out of my face....pahhhhh.... angry angry angry angry useless like her clueless husband,,,,both idiats,,,,, angry angry angry
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On May 21, 2015
She will surely be missed for grammatical explosion. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Talks About Zanku, Gbe Body, Shaku Shaku, Skelewu, Sekem, Shakitibobo / FG Scraps DPR, PPPRA, PEF, Sacks CEOs, Inaugurates New Agencies / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.