Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google (32305 Views)

$22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / Goodluck Jonathan’s Most Important Messages For The Nigerian Youths [PART 3]: / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Mopolchi: 10:07pm On May 21, 2015
eliment:
mama piss I will miss you so much and your comical display. Just hope there will be another comedian like you in the incoming government

I will really miss you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
All this tears am sharing. ....there is Goduoooo
This government get comedians plenty. E get one wey dem they call Orubebe who orubebed Jega in his public show of shame.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by upsonn(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lf you ignore the comical part of the video you will see that she made salient points.Chiboks girls is a scam and God is watching those scam aritist.

l love you mama peace

What's one saying? You mean the parent that come forth to be identify with their children too are scam?
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by ozoigbondu: 10:12pm On May 21, 2015
upsonn:

What's one saying? You mean the parent that come forth to be identify with their children too are scam?
YES
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Revolution: 10:16pm On May 21, 2015
Na lie. This AY video get more views than mama peace video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqMuXPze6Wc

It is close though, AY's video has 1,194,867 views while mama peace video has 1,192,772. So AY is leading by 2,095.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 21, 2015
We still Love her nonetheless.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by mattonnairaland: 10:26pm On May 21, 2015
There is God, the blood you people are sharing in borno, thete is God o. kikikiki
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by strongerthaneva(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lf you ignore the comical part of the video you will see that she made salient points.Chiboks girls is a scam and God is watching those scam aritist.

l love you mama peace
pls just go sit down.if if u no get comment..fufu brain..
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by upsonn(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
YES

I can only laff @ ur ignorance and hypocrite.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by upsonn(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
YES

I can only laff @ ur ignorance and hypocrite.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Opulentluv(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2015
She is always the best of my liking. Too confident to express herself. Kudos she is leaving Aso rock alive with her husband. Mama I love u.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:41pm On May 21, 2015
K
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Brugo(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2015
GEJ needs to reign her in.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Horlufemi(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2015
upsonn:

Don't mind him. Yoruba will say "eni kan lo mo". Assuming his family was part of the kidnapped he won't spew such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Horlufemi(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:

l love you mama peace

Yoruba will say "eni kan lo mo". Assuming one of yours was part of the kidnapped you won't spew such rubbish.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 21, 2015
Nigeria's got talent cool

Mama Peace is talented tongue

I hereby move a motion for the Guinness Book of Record in recognition of her unbreakable record. grin

Kudos to Google too for this recognition cool

We shall miss you 'mama peace'

Since the World is now a global village, we shall always be in touch either in Otuoke or Okrika for more GRAMMATICAL DISTORTION grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Ebonymiss: 11:04pm On May 21, 2015
Original mama peace

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Brite100: 11:11pm On May 21, 2015
laurel03:
Mama peace Mama peace Mama peace.... Everytin about Jona govt just dey funny from himself (clueless) wife(comedian) abba moro(scam master) okupe (lair) abati(rubbish) Oduah and Madueke (stealing but not corrupt) etc
and who are you? saint
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Akinrogun(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2015
humour personified!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Fourwinds: 11:14pm On May 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
GEJ till 2019
U must be having ORGASM when u wrote dis
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:45pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:

l love you mama peace
When u see a premature child, u would know that they is God. Imagine a human being thinking like this.
Ozoignondu, may God save you. U. Are a total disgrace to all the Edits who ever lived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by SleekyP(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2015
Fourwinds:
U must be having ORGASM when u wrote dis
grin grin
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by ndubisik(m): 2:24am On May 22, 2015
Mama Peace, the North Remembers #GameOfThrones
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by laurel03(m): 3:46am On May 22, 2015
Brite100:
and who are you? saint
ask google ooo...
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Nobody: 7:03am On May 22, 2015
gragraboy:

Fumilayo Ransom Kuti was a great woman, Magaret Ekpo was a great woman, Dora Akunyili was a Great woman........if some who call her senior brain dead on national tv is a great woman to you, then you have set a very low standard for yourself my brother.

Bad belle is allowed. So you think the first lady isn't great. I love Dora, she is from my village I.e Agulu. She is great but also is Mama Peace great. Do ya think being a first lady is easy, is ur mum a first lady, has anyone in your generation ever been a first lady? If you don't appreciate people, you will never b appreciated.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Urine: 7:16am On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Beyond the fun we caught chanting those parlances.

With the recent turn of events, I am forced to reckon with Madam PEJ.

Her voice re-echoes.
Could it be that there was a clandestinely planned attempt by the elite forces behind the terrorist org to drown this woman's voice, and the salient irregularities she uncovered that day?
Through a massive smear campaign on social media as it pertains her choice of words and mannerisms?

Could we have been willing puppets back then?
Heu!cry
I weep for Africa.

Hate her.
Love her.
Like her.

PEJ can be likened to a rock of Gibraltar.
A Forte.
An Amazon in a class of her own.

Blaze on ma.
Get better.
Posterity never forgets.

I cringe anytime a person suggests Chibok is a scam, an ex-president confirmed it, our current president confirmed it, the chief of defence staff confirmed it, the DG of the SSS confirmed it. Now ask yourself this question, do you know more than these people? If this was a scam, won't these men be the first to expose it.

There have been kidnappings before and after chibok, the NA rescued some women recently, I was lucky enough to meet someone that saw the action, it is real! As we speak there are Nigerian refugees in other countries.

We shouldn't deny the existence of these issues because we live a comfortable life, where our freedom of movement is guaranteed, some Nigerians are going through hell, but you and I know the typical Nigerian attitude is "if e no reach my side, e never happen". Should we follow the bandwagon? No!

2 Likes

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by supereagle(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2015
[size=18pt]I will miss her. Only she can not be there forever .[/size]
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by ramdris(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Her voice re-echoes.
Could it be that there was a clandestinely planned attempt by the elite forces behind the terrorist org to drown this woman's voice, and the salient irregularities she uncovered that day?
Through a massive smear campaign on social media as it pertains her choice of words and mannerisms?

Heu!cry
I weep for Africa.

Hate her.
Love her.
Like her.

A Forte.

Blaze on ma.
Get better.
Posterity never forgets.
Please subbieD has sent her voice note to nairaland pageant this morning. Please approve of it for her phone went bad yesterday. Thank you.
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by gragraboy: 8:56am On May 22, 2015
Closedoor:

Bad belle is allowed. So you think the first lady isn't great. I love Dora, she is from my village I.e Agulu. She is great but also is Mama Peace great. Do ya think being a first lady is easy, is ur mum a first lady, has anyone in your generation ever been a first lady? If you don't appreciate people, you will never b appreciated.
That is a dumb mentality....so you appricate people just for thier societal status and not for thier character strength?

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by TheOtherview: 9:02am On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Her voice re-echoes.

Heu!cry
I weep for Africa.

Hate her.
Love her.
Like her.

A Forte.

Blaze on ma.
Get better.
Posterity never forgets.

For those still in doubt, here are some more women and children rescued from Sambisa forest

MAY 5, 2015

Peradventure you are one of those dubting that the Nigerian army indeed rescued about 260 woman and children from Boko Haram captivity in Sambisa forest at the weekend, then these photos might help.

Some of the freed captives are currently in hospital receiving treatment for all kinds of illnesses while others have been moved into Internally Displaced Persons camps.

See more photos below:

Source
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by TheOtherview: 9:05am On May 22, 2015
Urine:

I cringe anytime a person suggests Chibok is a scam, an ex-president confirmed it, our current president confirmed it, the chief of defence staff confirmed it, the DG of the Sea confirmed it. Now ask yourself this question, do you know more than these people? If this was a scam, won't these men be the first to expose it.

There have been kidnappings before and after chibok, the NA rescued some women recently, I was lucky enough to meet someone that saw the action, it is real! As we speak there are Nigerian refugees in other countries.

We shouldn't deny the existence of these issues because we live a comfortable life, where our freedom of movement is guaranteed, some Nigerians are going through hell, but you and I know the typical Nigerian attitude is "if e no reach my side, e never happen". Should we follow the bandwagon? No!

I shudder to think that anyone who has been following the activities of Boko Haram still harbours doubts.
But then again, Asari Dokubo does have many adherents on NL.

Nigeria Boko Haram: Former detainee says insurgents told her Chibok girls 'married off and sold as slaves this year'

May 5, 2015

Chadian soldiers drive past flags painted by Boko Haram militants in the recently retaken town of Damasak, Nigeria(Emmanuel Braun/Reuters)

ome 220 schoolgirls abducted by Nigerian terror group Boko Haram (now Iswap) last April have been married off to insurgents and sold into slavery.

The claim was made by a civilian recently rescued by the Nigerian army following her abduction by Boko Haram in Dikwa, Borno state, in April.

Boko Haram Nigeria
Who are Boko Haram terrorists?

Boko Haram fights against Western influence in Nigeria and aims to impose its version of Sharia law in the country. The group declared an Islamic caliphate in Gwoza, along the Cameroon border, in August 2014.

Boko Haram has raided several cities in the north of the country in a bid to take control of more land.

Three states, Adamawa, Borno and Yobe, have been under a state of emergency since May 2013, due to Boko Haram's attacks (pic: Reuters).

During an interview with Reuters, Aisha Abbas, 45, said the insurgents told her the Chibok girls were "married off this year. Some sold to slavery, then others (militants) each married two or four of the girls."

The Chibok mass abduction caught the attention of the international media, sparking protests and prompting prominent politicians and celebrities worldwide to back online campaigns urging the Nigerian government to step up efforts to find the girls.

Abbas was among some 700 people -- mainly women and children -- recently rescued by the Nigerian army which, aided by troops from neighbouring countries, entered what it has been deemed as "the terrorists' last known stronghold" in the Sambisa forest, on the border with Cameroon.

Nearly one third of the girls freed by the army were "visibly pregnant", spreading fears they had been raped by the militants.

Boko Haram 'is fracturing'

Former detainees also said that the terror group is fracturing due to lack of weapons and fuel.

"One evening in April, Boko Haram followers stood before us and said 'Our leaders don't want to give us enough fuel and guns and now the soldiers are encroaching on us in Sambisa. We will leave you,'" a woman said.

"They threatened us but after they went we were happy and prayed the soldiers would come and save us."

The former detainees also said that after the insurgents had spotted some helicopters circling their stronghold, they tried to sell the female captives for 2,000 naira (£6) each.

A female civilian who was freed by the army said that some women and children were crushed by army vehicles and others wounded by bullets.

In March, the Nigerian army – currently aided by troops from Chad, Benin, Niger and Cameroon – started a ground and aerial offensive against the insurgents, who recently pledged allegiance to Islamic State (Isis).

The offensive was launched shortly before Nigerians headed to the polls for a general election that saw the victory of former army leader Muhammadu Buhari, who vowed to halt the deadly insurgence in the country.

Former president Goodluck Jonathan was accused by some of not having done enough to stop Boko Haram, which has killed thousands of people since its insurgency started in north-eastern Nigeria in 2009.

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/nigeria-boko-haram-former-detainee-says-insurgents-told-her-chibok-girls-married-off-sold-1499713

1 Like

Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Funjosh(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2015
eliment:
mama piss I will miss you so much and your comical display. Just hope there will be another comedian like you in the incoming government

I will really miss you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
All this tears am sharing. ....there is Goduoooo

I miss her more than you do sad sad sad
Re: There Is God,”video Skit By The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Most Viewed-google by Nikyluv(f): 9:46am On May 22, 2015
IamOpemipo:
See sweg, goin miss Patience Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings / US Doantes Equipment Worth $325,000 To Nigerian Police Force / God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.