Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' (51395 Views)

Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 4:07am On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
Islam is the culprit! All over the world whenever terrorists are bin mentioned it goes with Islam Infact it is usually "islamic terrorist alshababa, islamic terrorist alqaeda, islamic state of Syria, islamic islamic islami!!!" u shld be ashamed of urself. If I were born a Muslim I wld ve converted since to bhudism or hinduism. Have u ever had of any terrorist groups linked to christianity? Dis people read quran and shout allahu akubar b4 slaughtering their victims and u still say dey are not muslims....No dey are catholics, rubish

Oponu! Come here in the U.S and see how ordinary Americans are blowing people up due to mental problems, from school shootings to mail bombs. Go to Norway and ask them about the Norwegian bomber. If I was you, I would just go and hang myself, because based on what you wrote above it is clear you are very ignorant and dissatisfied with your life. It's not your fault tho, if your parents and the Nigerian education system had done its job, you would have been more informed and realize not all Muslims are terrorists, you would have looked at history and see that since the 16th century man has been spreading terror all in the name of religion. Let's put that aside, how can anyone take you seriously? You're pathetic! If I'm to believe the crap you wrote above then it would mean every Muslim in the world is evil, which we all know is false. So spare me the bullsh*t and go fark yourself!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Iro1989(m): 5:44am On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Animals fighting for a common prophet who was eaten by the pigs after being buried which made Muslims desist from eating pig till this day becos they ate up their prophet grin grin grin cheesy....
Young jihadists go and sit down ur religion is a direct part to hell...
Don't say you where not warned

A Lunatic u must be!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by freedom96: 5:54am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=Bonapart post=33990522][/quote]What do u gain from this?U think this is an online forum u do whatever u wanna do,nothing is gonna happen ryt?U re wrong.In one way or the other,karma will catch up with u.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by freedom96: 5:58am On May 23, 2015
barcanista:
Funny comments, funny people... We should embrace religious understanding and stop the fights.
I've always disagreed with u since u decamped,but on this?You sound very very reasonable.From now hence forth,I shall write no ill of you.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by AroOkigbo(m): 5:58am On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Animals fighting for a common prophet who was eaten by the pigs after being buried which made Muslims desist from eating pig till this day becos they ate up their prophet grin grin grin cheesy....
Young jihadists go and sit down ur religion is a direct part to hell...
Don't say you where not warned
bros, you harsh ooo
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by freedom96: 6:00am On May 23, 2015
kodded:
undecided

MUMU PEOPLE
angry
If u don't have anything good to say you keep quiet.How does this statement change your life?
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by marock12: 6:28am On May 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Shame on lslam and its jiadist followers.Before tomorrow it will be twenty dead after muslim riots in kano angry.

See their terrorist face like blasphemy
u. u too shame on ur stupid religion, very stupid religion that u are wasting time on it. u will tell hereafter.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Bonapart(m): 6:29am On May 23, 2015
freedom96:
What do u gain from this?U think this is an online forum u do whatever u wanna do,nothing is gonna happen ryt?U re wrong.In one way or the other,karma will catch up with u.
what is work than karma is looking for you and ur jihadist brothers... Killings at will
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Bonapart(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2015
Iro1989:

A Lunatic u must be!
i rather be than to serve star and moon like y'all do.... repent and serve God nit half moon and star
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Chilug(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Whatever that happens in North should stay in North except Watermelon and Carrot
Onion and tomatoes too
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by bofoy(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2015
Muslim: worshipers of SUN gOD, ISLAM religion of BLOODSHED. You guys should stop worshiping SUN gOD that required HUMAN SACRIFICED THROUGH JIHAD.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by luggy(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2015
eskober:

this is not the first time u r making this kind of comment.
i was ignoring u ignoring u, but i need to tell u that u are actually very stupidd and senless
useless muslim. nigeria is too big for all this useless islam
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by bofoy(m): 6:49am On May 23, 2015
bofoy:
Muslim: worshipers of SUN gOD, ISLAM religion of BLOODSHED. You guys should stop worshiping SUN gOD that required HUMAN SACRIFICED THROUGH JIHAD.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by bofoy(m): 7:10am On May 23, 2015
Qmab:
Hmmm, see aw people (Christians) just they yab islam. Whatever you say just know islam means peace and that is what it will forever stand to be.
#proudtobeamuslim
you say Islam means what ? You are crazy
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Emu4life(m): 7:14am On May 23, 2015
kodded:
undecided

MUMU PEOPLE
...NA U MUMU PASS angry
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by sunshine1974(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2015
Look at this truck pusher talking, I don't blame u, nairaland is a faceless forum, u can say whatever u want. How I'm I not sure u are even a terrorist. The problem with Islam, they refuse to acknowledge the the truth. Like I said b4 shame on u all
abbey621:

Oponu! Come here in the U.S and see how ordinary Americans are blowing people up due to mental problems, from school shootings to mail bombs. Go to Norway and ask them about the Norwegian bomber. If I was you, I would just go and hang myself, because based on what you wrote above it is clear you are very ignorant and dissatisfied with your life. It's not your fault tho, if your parents and the Nigerian education system had done its job, you would have been more informed and realize not all Muslims are terrorists, you would have looked at history and see that since the 16th century man has been spreading terror all in the name of religion. Let's put that aside, how can anyone take you seriously? You're pathetic! If I'm to believe the crap you wrote above then it would mean every Muslim in the world is evil, which we all know is false. So spare me the bullsh*t and go fark yourself!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by sunshine1974(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2015
Lest I forget, u said u push truck in the US, I pray u don't plan to bomb the US anytime soon? I will just advise u to shelve d idea because guantanamo will be ur destination. Fool.
abbey621:

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 8:28am On May 23, 2015
Mindless animals of the North.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by MKO4ever(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2015
sissons:

May God's wrath fall on you mightily!

I wish you and your entire family the same
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 9:00am On May 23, 2015
luggy:
useless muslim. nigeria is too big for all this useless islam
grow up this is embarrassing coming from u
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by stan4guy6(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2015
PointB:

About time we start start growing watermelon and carrot in the South. If you can grow cucumber and 'egusi' surely you can grow watermelon. As for carrot, most moist soil can grow carrot!

We need to think!
we grow assorted watermelon here in nsukka even carrot

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Qmab: 9:02am On May 23, 2015
bofoy:
you say Islam means what ? You are crazy
Must you resort to insult, trading words with you will make me look just as silly as you.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by kodded(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2015
[quote author=Emu4life post=34014073][/quote]boko boy spotted
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by kodded(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2015
freedom96:
If u don't have anything good to say you keep quiet.How does this statement change your life?
let me ask you the same question....how has this your reply change your life positively

mumu undecided
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by austine4real(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2015
eskober:
and what exactly is funny that made u loose your sence and fall from bed and die
d way u senselessly insulted me
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by austine4real(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Ewo my son Ngwa let me return dia
beta
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by LoveDecay(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2015
4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 10:16am On May 23, 2015
austine4real:
d way u senselessly insulted me
take ur time. or else .....

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by mmmustapha(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2015
kodded:
undecided

another brainwashed gorilla
son of monkey/donkey
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by nortcentrallord(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

Pls where is the quranic or biblical evidence of this your ascertion? You think your drunkard Jesus is any better? You forgot that your Jesus used all the power that God gave him in turning water into shayo just for him and his followers to get high? Pls get familiar with atleast your bible

Jesus turned water into wine, did they say anyone got drunk and misbehaved in that passage? grin cheesy but you prophet is always hard on erect*tion without tasting even little alcohol. Maybe he was high on solution and camel urine all his life.
Are u denying your Koran and hadiths? Hahahahaha. Don't worry, u 'll get your 72 virgins intact. grin cheesy grin
Sex obsessed religion.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by nortcentrallord(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2015
MKO4ever:

Pls where is the quranic or biblical evidence of this your ascertion? You think your drunkard Jesus is any better? You forgot that your Jesus used all the power that God gave him in turning water into shayo just for him and his followers to get high? Pls get familiar with atleast your bible

What I said is in your hadith. The Koran is supposed to be a message from 'god' to mohamed so it's does or should not contain the event of his death but the hadith does.

Was turning water into wine the only miracle Jesus performed? For your information, that was his first miracle. Hahaha, how many miracle did mohamed perform apart from dying with an erection and getting eaten up by pigs after burial. Am sure the pig was a female pig evengrin cheesy.
Get a bible and read and get some education rather than making half statements after all your Koran directs you to get clarification and understanding of your Koran from the bible and the Christians (people of the book) .

Jesus turned water into wine, did they say anyone got drunk and misbehaved in that passage? grin cheesy but your prophet is always hard on erect*tion without tasting even little alcohol. Maybe he was high on solution and camel urine all his life. The Bible doesn't recognize your mohamed but your Koran recognizes Jesus so who is deceiving who.

Are u denying your Koran and hadiths? Hahahahaha. Don't worry, u 'll get your 72 virgins intact and with your eternal erection, you can pleasure all 72 of them for eternity. grin cheesy grin
Sex obsessed religion.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by kodded(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2015
mmmustapha:
son of monkey/donkey
undecided

boko haram sympathizer your bloody days on earth are numbered

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To UNIUYO (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.