Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' (51478 Views)

Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by stephany007: 4:57pm On May 22, 2015
xtervaganza:
olofo ni most eyin Igbo to wa ni site yi
you dey crase o

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Macelliot(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
Ephemmm:

Your mumu has no equal....
Thanks bro!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Macelliot(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
my friend shut up you are sooooooooooo dry tongue
Iyangbali, kinĂ­ mo se?
Free me now.....
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by diamond88: 5:08pm On May 22, 2015
bankyblue:

what about COW MEAT? smiley

there is chicken and fish
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 22, 2015
HzRF:
These pple are just but a dunce Can't Mohammed fight himself is he docile?
ediot..
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by SOUNDKING: 5:15pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Rampaging Jihadists!!! angry
Where are the soldiers when you need them??
may God hep us to march out of this zoo,where people fight for their God not the other way round.chai detroying properties for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 22, 2015
adeotiabdulaziz:
ediot..

Why so foolish?
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by HzRF(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2015
adeotiabdulaziz:
ediot..
What pained is dat we shared adeoti as a name

Baboon

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Mkmachika: 5:27pm On May 22, 2015
Those who made hate comment and derogatory statement against North or Muslims are only wasting their time cos it will change nothing rather increase the hate in their heart. Whoever in the North or anywhere else in the world made bad statement against our Prophet will never enjoy peace in his life. It is because of disobedience to his teaching that made people to open baby-factory and still think they are doing a legitimate business.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 22, 2015
Mkmachika:
Those who made hate comment and derogatory statement against North or Muslims are only wasting their time cos it will change nothing rather increase the hate in their heart. Whoever in the North or anywhere else in the world made bad statement against our Prophet will never enjoy peace in his life. It is because of disobedience to his teaching that made people to open baby-factory and still think they are doing a legitimate business.

fine. hate statements is bad. But when people make hate statement against the prophet, let the prophet fight for himself and not Muslims. the more Muslims fight for Mohammed, the more the non Muslims think of them as backward and barbaric.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Mkmachika: 5:39pm On May 22, 2015
Baby-factory product will always comment the same cos they were not born legitimately, they always think the same.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Mkmachika: 5:43pm On May 22, 2015
Cowards hiding behind the screen commenting nonsense if you are brave enough come out and identified your self. Baby-Factory products.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Beface(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2015
If you ask them now there go say their are fighting for God, i wonder if their God is happy with all these violence and killings that is being committed by these violent muslims!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by ibroauthen(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2015
HzRF:
These pple are just but a dunce
Can't Mohammed fight himself is he docile?
your parents only wasted their resources in sending you to school, because i cant see its usefulness

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 22, 2015
HzRF:
What pained is dat we shared adeoti as a name

Baboon
world greatest idiot
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 22, 2015
adeotiabdulaziz:
world greatest ediot
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by HzRF(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2015
ibroauthen:

your parents only wasted their resources in sending you to school, because i cant see its usefulness
If u are pained by my comment u can pack ursef with ur useless family and have a swell time out in Lagoon

Let me ask you again
Ur Mohammed is docile that you must kill ursef to defend him everytime?

Thank God say I no dey beside u for don draw dagger

Useless pple

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Uncletony(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2015
xtervaganza:
olofo ni most eyin Igbo to wa ni site yi

pia achuru'm ma ikwere na obu ''onye ara''!!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by badesco(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
This so call youths are nothing but jobless and never do well youths. It seems they have been brain washed to react to minor utterances from people they term their perceived enemies. In Lagos here, a lot blasphemous Comments made on daily basis by mostly Muslim clerics or fanatics and nobody take to the streets or cause any mayhem. The so call youth needs to call to order before they turn Northern Part of Nigreria to Iraq or Afghanistan. General Buhari over to you.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
WombRaiders:

Why so foolish?
ask ur mummy by WizKid
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by prophetfire: 6:02pm On May 22, 2015
eskober:

this is not the first time u r making this kind of comment.
i was ignoring u ignoring u, but i need to tell u that u are actually very stupidd and senless
do you blame him?I thot this north muslim youths hav changed since after the menace of boko haram but they ve received a new burst of energy.the mentality of an average jihadist it that their own is back in power,so they can start stoking religous violence again.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by prophetfire: 6:07pm On May 22, 2015
Mkmachika:
Cowards hiding behind the screen commenting nonsense if you are brave enough come out and identified your self. Baby-Factory products.
for you to stab them with ur bloody dagger.thats the only thing you slowpokes know to do.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by xtervaganza(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2015
Uncletony:

pia achuru'm ma ikwere na obu ''onye ara''!!
another oloriburuku Igbo

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by omokab: 6:33pm On May 22, 2015
omenka:
Haha.

I'm very sure most people simply rushed to comment just after reading the title.

I'm very sure had they read and realised it was a Sharia Court that was burnt, and the "judge" who made the alleged blasphemous comment is a Muslim, they wouldn't have typed what they typed.

Oh well, I'm winding down here. Seems kids have taken over the forum. smiley

One simply can't get any constructive engagement with opponents around here anymore.

As my pastor would say; it is well with us.
Enjoy guys.
thank you my person.from your comment I can see that you are a christain that is why I'm quoting your comment. Religion has totally blind and make some people a big fool in this country. The article says muslim youth burnt sharia court and the christain started attacking their religion with different bad names. Instead of them to condemn the act they are also putting more fuel.instead of them to know that,or use the opportunity to know that the hausa muslim in the north are just naturally violent not what the religion teaches them is what they are practicing.I am not supporting them in any way but I thank God that this time around they are attacking their own people not christain so that people will know them better.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by CriticalThought: 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
This has always been my worry with the north, most of them cant be tolerant of anyone who does not believe in their religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by muhyeenisce(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2015
Bonapart:
Animals fighting for a common prophet who was eaten by the pigs after being buried which made Muslims desist from eating pig till this day becos they ate up their prophet grin grin grin cheesy....
Young jihadists go and sit down ur religion is a direct part to hell...
Don't say you where not warned
wen u go get sense na?
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by limamintruth: 7:43pm On May 22, 2015
abbey621:

Your stupidity is gigantic! Even 1 or 2 instances of violence in the name of religion is enough proof that violence is not just an Islamic thing, go and ask the Norwegian bomber, or the many people killed post Civil war in the U.S because the Whites believed God gave them right to own slaves, go to Oklahoma and ask why an abortion center was bombed all in the name of religion. You are right it is 2015 but that does not mean we should forget what happened in the past, in as much as other religions have a dark history, then you have no right to bash Islam. Instead the focus should be how to educate the ignorant ones so they can stop their ignorant ways, you might not agree with stoning and that's fine, but if their people agreed to it then who are you to judge them?

And who told you that muslims only became violent recently? undecided
Muslims have always been violent right from the time of their bloodthirsty prophet Muhammed.
Thus, your silly argument is irrelevant; try something else please.

P.S: Neither the norwegian bomber nor the U.S military justify their attacks using the Holy Bible. Unlike your fellow muslim brethren who always chant 'allah ahkbar' before slaughtering hapless christians.
Also, Civil wars are not religious wars; only illiterates dont know that fact. Or would you say that the Nigerian Civil war was a religious war also?

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by limamintruth: 7:47pm On May 22, 2015
MKO4ever:

I think you should first of all pray for your fellow Christians that condemn islam and muslims generally, instead of identifying the fanatics that turned their religion upside down

When the extremists surpass the moderates, the problem then lies on the ideology that promotes such extremism. And that ideology is islam. cool
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by limamintruth: 7:57pm On May 22, 2015
babyosisi:
Peaceful

Lol, peaceful indeed. grin

And some ignoramuses will claim the extremists muslims are few in number when we have some countries with who practise radical islam by their entire populace of millions.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abacrested(f): 7:58pm On May 22, 2015
eskober:

this is not the first time u r making this kind of comment.
i was ignoring u ignoring u, but i need to tell u that u are actually very stupidd and senless
he's talking from experience
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2015
limamintruth:

And who told you that muslims only became violent recently? undecided
Muslims have always been violent right from the time of their bloodthirsty prophet Muhammed.
Thus, your silly argument is irrelevant; try something else please.

P.S: Neither the norwegian bomber nor the U.S military justify their attacks using the Holy Bible. Unlike your fellow muslim brethren who always chant 'allah ahkbar' before slaughtering hapless christians.
Also, Civil wars are not religious wars; only illiterates dont know that fact. Or would you say that the Nigerian Civil war was a religious war also?

Amazing, you deserve an award for your stupidity? I suggest you go and read about the U.S civil war and what the Confederates used to justify their reason for owning slaves. Furthermore I suggest you brush up on your political science skills and find out the U.S justification for defending Israel whether or not they are wrong! Finally I can write a book on how throughout history Christianity has killed more people than any other religion but I would leave that up to you to research, I still maintain my point, all other religions have gone through reformation, Islam is the only one yet to go through this change, it is high time Islam gets reformed but that can't be done when Bigots like you choose to label all Muslims as evil, peace out niccur!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jessewagz: 8:10pm On May 22, 2015
HzRF:
These pple are just but a dunce Can't Mohammed fight himself is he docile?

you are a great fool for dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Gardika Adamawa Residents In Bush On Christmas Eve After Fleeing From Boko Haram / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.