Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' (51503 Views)

Edo PDP Youths Burn Brooms After Buhari Left (Photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jessewagz: 1:06pm On May 23, 2015
HzRF:
Mcheew I don't need to kill before defending my God U Blasphemy God he knw hw he will get back to u
Why must u kill or get killed in the name of fighting for Mohammed?
Useless lot

How long did it take you to come up with that one?
do you knw ur bile at all; Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:17-18) " Deuteronomy 20:16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. It is certainly the Bible's principle and foundation to kill all humans and animals from the enemy's side. If one wouldn't call that terrorism, war crimes and mass-murdering, then what else should they call it?
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by tunex23: 1:10pm On May 23, 2015
omenka:
Haha.

I'm very sure most people simply rushed to comment just after reading the title.

I'm very sure had they read and realised it was a Sharia Court that was burnt, and the "judge" who made the alleged blasphemous comment is a Muslim, they wouldn't have typed what they typed.

Oh well, I'm winding down here. Seems kids have taken over the forum. smiley

One simply can't get any constructive engagement with opponents around here anymore.

As my pastor would say; it is well with us.
Enjoy guys.
na today u know? I don dissapear tay tay, I just come to comment atimes
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Dlionsheart: 1:12pm On May 23, 2015
fakeprophet:

lol, resurrected? Fairytales of the highest order.

Mohammed died, was bury, then pig make feast on his body, thereafter his bones were gathered and up till date, its still being preserved for God knows why.

Now tell me, where did you heard that the body, bones or any part of our master, Lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST is gathered or preserved. His tomb is empty, He has ascended into heaven - sitting at the right hand of Jehovah God the father (far above Mohammed, principalities and powers...........) and will still come back again - with sounds of acclamation to rapture anyone who believe in Him.

Your only option is to believe in him and have eternal salvation. JESUS LOVES YOU!
HALLELUJAH!!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jessewagz: 1:14pm On May 23, 2015
HzRF:
Mcheew I don't need to kill before defending my God U Blasphemy God he knw hw he will get back to u
Why must u kill or get killed in the name of fighting for Mohammed?
Useless lot

do you knw ur bile at all; Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:17-18) " Deuteronomy 20:16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. It is certainly the Bible's principle and foundation to kill all humans and animals from the enemy's side. If one wouldn't call that terrorism, war crimes and mass-murdering, then what else should they call it?
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jessewagz: 1:26pm On May 23, 2015
Dlionsheart:

Mohammed died, was bury, then pig make feast on his body, thereafter his bones were gathered and up till date, its still being preserved for God knows why.

Now tell me, where did you heard that the body of our master, Lord and saviour JESUS CHRIST is gathered or preserved. His tomb is empty, He has ascended into heaven - sitting at the right hand of Jehovah God the father (far above Mohammed, principalities and powers...........) and will still come back again to rapture anyone who believe in Him.

Your only option is to believe in him and have eternal salvation. JESUS LOVES YOU!

It's pointless to make fun of you because it will take you the
rest of the day to figure it out.

because his tomb was empty,u pple then decided to carve a theif,drunk out of tree and start worshipping. your act is even worse Dan the pple known as idol worshippers.

The day the son of Mary will come,u pple will deny him.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jessewagz: 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

MoreHARMmade is a terrorist. Shut ur mouth

Who let you out of your cage?
Satan allies

I wish you no harm, but it would have been much better if
you had never lived.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Dlionsheart: 1:39pm On May 23, 2015
jessewagz:

do you knw ur bile at all;
Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every
woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves
every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers
31:17-18) "
Deuteronomy 20:16
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is
giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything
that breathes.
It is certainly the Bible's principle and foundation to kill all
humans and animals from the enemy's side. If one wouldn't
call that terrorism, war crimes and mass-murdering, then
what else should they call it?

These were made under the law as a pointer to the greater light: JESUS CHRIST, the grace and mercy of the Almighty God to sinful humanity.

but come to think of it, how many Christian or Christian country practice this. It's been overcome by the blood of the sacrificial spotless lamb of God, the new covenant of God to the world. We're no Longer under the law of Moses, but under the grace. No more shading of blood.

IN HIM, WE ARE COMPLETE.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jessewagz: 1:46pm On May 23, 2015
knightsTempler:
Doesnt say much for a religion who can only keep the faithful by threat of death. This entire religion is based on control, it almost seems like brainwashing an entire society so a few MEN can rule over millions. Keep your women down, forbid them education because they may just figure it out. I mean if a woman is raped, SHE is blamed, you marry who the men tell you to marry, you say you are holy and pure, yet you rape and murder children. You say you are a peaceful religion, but murder anyone who doesnt practice your religion. You murder your own for the smallest infraction.

what are dis verse talking about

(Numbers 31:7-18 ), (Deuteronomy
20:10-14), Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 ), God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah
14:1-2),
Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so
you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.
Some people bring happiness wherever they go; you bring
happiness whenever you go.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
Lest I forget, u said u push truck in the US, I pray u don't plan to bomb the US anytime soon? I will just advise u to shelve d idea because guantanamo will be ur destination. Fool.

Lol, the audacity! Even push truck drivers in the U.S are better than scums like you, an average push truck driver makes over $20,000 a year that's 4 million naira a year, you pathetic fool, how much do you make?
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Dlionsheart: 1:57pm On May 23, 2015
jessewagz:

It's pointless to make fun of you because it will take you the
rest of the day to figure it out.

because his tomb was empty,u pple then decided to carve a theif,drunk out of tree and start worshipping. your act is even worse Dan the pple known as idol worshippers.

The day the son of Mary will come,u pple will deny him.

Thank God you believe that His tomb is empty. Pls explain to this honorable house how someone who died, was buried, did not resurrects but his bones are not in the grave. Direct your attack on the idol worshippers but certainly NOT on true born again child of God who are watched, purified and redeemed by the blood of Christ JESUS; who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit of God.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by sunshine1974(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2015
Drivers don't push trucks Oga, dey drive trucks, dere is a difference between some one dat drives a truck and a common road side truck pusher. Idiot like u, im sure ur brain has gone on vacation or its thinking of ur so called virgins in heaven. What an illusion. Y'all need to under go psychiatric examination. America kor Ojuelegba ni. Oponu
abbey621:

Lol, the audacity! Even push truck drivers in the U.S are better than scums like you, an average push truck driver makes over $20,000 a year that's 4 million naira a year, you pathetic fool, how much do you make?
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 2:15pm On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
Drivers don't push trucks Oga, dey drive trucks, dere is a difference between some one dat drives a truck and a common road side truck pusher. Idiot like u, im sure ur brain has gone on vacation or its thinking of ur so called virgins in heaven. What an illusion. Y'all need to under go psychiatric examination. America kor Ojuelegba ni. Oponu

Whether they push it or drive it, the fact remains they make more than you slowpoke! Since you are so smart, how come you don't know that here in America there are no truck pushers unless you meant cart pushers? I know your kind champion on Nairaland, failure in life. It's okay tho, just do the inevitable and hang yourself but if you feel your pathetic life is still worth living and you just need money to eat then just say so, I can still spare you a few Benjamins!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by HzRF(m): 2:21pm On May 23, 2015
jessewagz:

do you knw ur bile at all;
Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every
woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves
every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers
31:17-18) "
Deuteronomy 20:16
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is
giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything
that breathes.
It is certainly the Bible's principle and foundation to kill all
humans and animals from the enemy's side. If one wouldn't
call that terrorism, war crimes and mass-murdering, then
what else should they call it?

Clap for ursef
In the passage u quoted God tell moses to avenged nt (to kill them if they refuse to believe or hold dem ransom d Infidels) the midians didn't spare d isrealites
And my God said he is a God of vengeance that ask from the children d iniquities of their father from the 1st generation till the Fourth even fifth

Read d passage and quote where God said if they don't believe (Infidels) kill, smicken their neck or hold them ransom till they believe or use ur energy, property to fight jihad (the holy) which ur Mohammed took part that happened in a battle field (holy war indeed) what you quote is like holding on to straw it was revenge nt attack cuz they don't believe u can also quote where Saul fail to kill animals which God has commanded to kill and all inhabitants to back ur claims

U tryna hold on to something itz expected
All ur claim is about war

Here itz about religion
Maybe because Islam goes with war

Many has claimed to be God E. G Jesus of oyingbo hw many times has Christians gather to burn his church or mob him

We don't need to do Dat Cuz wen God is ready he will do the needful
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 23, 2015
eskober:
the fact is that i was typing with anger. To answer your question No. Pls take ur time and don't ever quote me again in your life
Am sorry bro
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by sunshine1974(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2015
Look at this riff raff talking about giving money, imagine an ordinary street urchin like u, what an insolence, u doing menial jobs wherever u are and u are talking to an engineer with a master's degree? I pity ur life, u better come down here and let's see how we can help u get a life. Idiot. Has ur mother eaten today?
abbey621:

Whether they push it or drive it, the fact remains they make more than you slowpoke! Since you are so smart, how come you don't know that here in America there are no truck pushers unless you meant cart pushers? I know your kind champion on Nairaland, failure in life. It's okay tho, just do the inevitable and hang yourself but if you feel your pathetic life is still worth living and you just need money to eat then just say so, I can still spare you a few Benjamins!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by funkybully(f): 2:24pm On May 23, 2015
[s]
jessewagz:

Who let you out of your cage?
Satan allies

I wish you no harm, but it would have been much better if
you had never lived.
[/s]

Islamic goat.

Piss and shyt be upon moreHARMmade d terrorist
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
Look at this riff raff talking about giving money, imagine an ordinary street urchin like u, what an insolence, u doing menial jobs wherever u are and u are talking to an engineer with a master's degree? I pity ur life, u better come down here and let's see how we can help u get a life. Idiot. Has ur mother eaten today?

Fool, take a look at my profile and see whether that picture looks like someone struggling. You have a Master's degree in Engineering, pele o, I have a Masters in Information Systems and Currently working on my PH.D! Engineer how much do you make a year? Are you even employed? Yes my mother has eaten and yes she's also here in the States. See bro, lion like me no fit dey drag with hyena na, what can fa grin grin grin. My offer is still on the table if you need money to eat, I can help, because after all we are our brother's keeper cool cool cool
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by mmmustapha(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
kodded:
undecided

boko haram sympathizer your bloody days on earth are numbered
terrorist, dick head orubebe donkey
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 23, 2015
cheesy
Jkyoung:
Am sorry bro
u r forgiven. how are you doing
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by sunshine1974(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2015
grin I don't blame u, u can open dat ur mouth to talk to me because dis is a faceless forum. Idiot
abbey621:

Fool, take a look at my profile and see whether that picture looks like someone struggling. You have a Master's degree in Engineering, pele o, I have a Masters in Information Systems and Currently working on my PH.D! Engineer how much do you make a year? Are you even employed? Yes my mother has eaten and yes she's also here in the States. See bro, lion like me no fit dey drag with hyena na, what can fa grin grin grin. My offer is still on the table if you need money to eat, I can help, because after all we are our brother's keeper cool cool cool
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by sunshine1974(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2015
Have u helped ur sick dad in the village? Village boy claiming to be in the states, this is Internet u are free to type any poo u choose to type. Terrorist like u.
abbey621:

Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by abbey621(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2015
sunshine1974:
Have u helped ur sick dad in the village? Village boy claiming to be in the states, this is Internet u are free to type any poo u choose to type. Terrorist like u.

Werey pikin, I no get village! Eko lo bi mi si, Isale Eko gan gan. Proud Yoruba, proud Muslim, if you don't like it, go fark yourself!
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by freedom96: 7:16pm On May 23, 2015
kodded:
let me ask you the same question....how has this your reply change your life positively

mumu undecided
I've done my part.
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jessewagz: 8:55pm On May 23, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]
Islamic goat.
Piss and shyt be upon moreHARMmade d terrorist

Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental. your drunkard father is nothing less, hell bound fool
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by funkybully(f): 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
jessewagz:

Any similarity between you and a human is purely
coincidental.
your drunkard father is nothing less, hell bound fool

May moreHARMmade s.a.w sex award winner rape ur mama. Bastard son of a terrorist father
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by kodded(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2015
mmmustapha:
terrorist, dick head orubebe donkey
72 virgins freak....
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by mmmustapha(m): 1:20am On May 24, 2015
kodded:
72 virgins freak....
devil son of demon, your father should have use condom
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by limamintruth: 1:09pm On May 24, 2015
abbey621:

Hahahaha grin

Ignoramus abbey621, stop trying hopelessly to sound intelligent cos you only succeed in sounding more foo..lish by the minute tongue

My response to your gibberish is as follows:

1. The slave trade you keep emphasizing on is not peculiar to the europeans alone.
Infact, slave trading is one of the oldest business practised by man on earth (irrespective of tribal or religious inclination).
Also note that slave trading was widely practised by 'ARAB MUSLIMS' in the olden days. This is fact, not hearsay.
And these are some notable notes on that, for you to update your bankrupt brain with cool :

"The number of people enslaved by Muslims has been a hotly debated topic, especially when the millions of Africans forced from their homelands are considered.
Some historians estimate that between A.D. 650 and 1900, 10 to 20 million people were enslaved by Arab slave traders. Others believe over 20 million enslaved Africans alone had been delivered through the trans-Sahara route alone to the Islamic world.
Dr. John Alembellah Azumah in his 2001 book, 'The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa' estimates that over 80 million Black people & more died en route..."

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/06/02/10-facts-about-the-arab-enslavement-of-black-people-not-taught-in-schools/

"While Europeans targeted men in West Africa, the 'Arab'[ 1] trade primarily targeted the women of East Africa to serve as domestic slaves, wet nannies and sex-slaves in the infamous harems.
This trade trickled over millennia is estimated to have taken more than 10 million Africans via the Swahili coast to India, Saudi Arabia, China, and Turkey,
and also via the Trans-Saharan route to North Africa and the Mediterranean, wherein slave markets such as Ceuta, Morocco..."

http://www.arabslavetrade.com/

"In East Africa, slave trade was well established before the Europeans arrived on the scene. It was driven by the sultanates of the Middle East. African slaves ended up as sailors in Persia, pearl divers in the Gulf, soldiers in the Omani army and workers on the salt pans of Mesopotamia (modern Iraq).

Many people were domestic slaves, working in rich households. Women were taken as sex slaves.
Arab traders began to settle among the Africans of the coast, resulting in the emergence of a people and culture known as Swahili. In the second half of the 18th century, the slave trade expanded and became more organised. There was also a huge demand for ivory, and slaves were used as porters to carry it.
(Listen to a BBC dramatisation of Sultan Seyyid Said's daughter, Princess Salme, talking about her life in Zanzibar)"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/features/storyofafrica/9chapter3.shtml

2. The european slave traders whom you 'biasingly' chose to pick on (while ignoring your fellow arab muslim slave traders) were not practising the said trade in the name of Jesus Christ.
Neither do they quote Biblical verses (the way islamists like you do) before taking black slaves.

Furthermore, our Lord Jesus Christ was never involved in slave trading neither did he encourage slave trading among His followers. He solely preached love amongst mankind cos He is 'Love' personified. cool

Unfortunately same cannot be said of your prophet Muhd who was renowned slave trader during his lifetime. cheesy
And this fact has been corroborated by Islamic scholars around the world E.g:

Ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyya,
who relies always on the prophet's biographies written by great ancient scholars.
He is regarded by Muslims as an authority, a primary source and a leader among the students of the Islamic religion.
This scholar tells us in his book, "Zad al-Ma'ad" (part 1, pp. 114, 115, and 116), the following,
"These are the names of Muhammad's male slaves: Yakan Abu Sharh, Aflah, 'Ubayd, Dhakwan, Tahman, Mirwan, Hunayn, Sanad, Fadala Yamamin, Anjasha al-Hadi, Mad'am, Karkara, Abu Rafi', Thawban, Ab Kabsha, Salih, Rabah, Yara Nubyan, Fadila, Waqid, Mabur, Abu Waqid, Kasam, Abu 'Ayb, Abu Muwayhiba, Zayd Ibn Haritha, and also a black slave called Mahran, who was re-named (by Muhammad) Safina (`ship').
He himself(the black slave Safina) relates his own story; he says:
"The apostle of God and his companions went on a trip. (When) their belongings became too heavy for them to carry, Muhammad told me, 'Spread your garment.'
They filled it with their belongings, then they put it on me.
The apostle of God told me, 'Carry (it), for you are a ship.' Even if I was carrying the load of six or seven donkeys while we were on a journey, anyone who felt weak would throw his clothes or his shield or his sword on me so I would carry that, a heavy load.
The prophet told me, 'You are a ship"' (refer to Ibn Qayyim, pp. 115-116; al-Hulya, Vol. 1, p. 369, quoted from Ahmad 5:222). (What a heartless prophet he was) lipsrsealed

3. In your desperation, you brought into the fore Isreal's many wars as recorded in the Holy Bible.
Are you now trying to equate war with terrorism simply in a bid to justify islam's extremism
Remember these Biblical wars in the Old testament are wars fought by 'specifically' the Isreal nation against other nations.
These wars were not fought by christians, rather by the Jewish nation of Isreal. And till date, the Jewish State of Isreal (not christianity) still fights wars with her enemy States.

In conclusion, you should be asking yourself why islam (unlike all other ideologies/faiths) has stubbornly failed to evolve from its usual barbarism right from your prophet's era
Islam has been bloodshed all along, right from the time of your prophet & transcending to the times of the caliphates' battles, as well as empire conquests of yester-years.
And till date, the islamic ideology is still violence-inclined, without any noticeable positive change.
Same will also continue into the future cos the origin of the bloodlust exhibited by millions of muslims around the world presently lies within islam; not muslims. smiley
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by Deejayprof: 3:14pm On May 24, 2015
jhidey08:
I'm talking about a different thing here bro, stop diverting topics abeg, don't b a universal fool.
Universal fool? Okay
I only quoted U because I thought it was a human being that commented. Ofcourse I didn't abuse U in my post. I only rhetorically asked U that in order for U to digest ur post, but U've proven otherwise.
I wish U all the best in ur future arguments and endeavours. Less I forget, JESUS STILL LOVES YOU
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by jhidey08(m): 4:27pm On May 24, 2015
Deejayprof:

Universal fool? Okay
I only quoted U because I thought it was a human being that commented. Ofcourse I didn't abuse U in my post. I only rhetorically asked U that in order for U to digest ur post, but U've proven otherwise.
I wish U all the best in ur future arguments and endeavours. Less I forget, JESUS STILL LOVES YOU
ok
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by kodded(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2015
mmmustapha:
devil son of demon, your father should have use condom
fooll go and suck ur little brother dick cause that is what you believe in undecided

Father to a bastards angry
Re: Protest In Kano As Muslim Youths Burn Court Over 'blasphemous Comment' by mmmustapha(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2015
kodded:
fooll go and suck ur little brother dick cause that is what you believe in undecided

Father to a bastards angry
son of LovePeddler/Gay, decedent of apes/donkeys, terrorist blood sucker, bastard to the core, illiterate family of rubbers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.