Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi (26377 Views)

Ghanaian Lesbian Woman Accused Of Sexually Molesting Her Neighbour Freed (photo) / Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) / Woman Accused Of Witchcraft In Delta Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Bonapart(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2015
tucky200:

So ur point don finish....
Its in d quran..prophet muhammed said we shudnt condemn oda religion..he respected jesus christ and his religion simply becoz we both serve d same GOD...muslims are allowed to marry christians...I don't read books to learn abt my religion bro...I read d quran and authentic hadith..
just look at what you're saying.... then why are your brothers killing christians and doing a forceful conversion all over the world
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Bonapart(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
I have nothing to justify here at all. U can never see a true muslims that kills . if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.QURAN 5:32 . Anyone can hide under any association or religion and perpetrate evil act only to tarnish the image of such ass. Or religion. By asking the question, I wanted u to tell me, were those ppl not seen as xtians? Why didn't the Muslims ascribe it to Christianity? U ppl shld stop all these troublesome comments of ascribing every single crisis to ISLAM. Islam is a religion of peace. If you can really see clearly, u will know all these crisis around the world is beyond religion crisis. Our world leaders are the ones turning us against one another. Bro, get to know abt the real islam. Islam is not what the western world is making u to beleive it is. Even some of the ppl in this part of the world (western world) are getting to know the truth as many of their notable ppl are even converting to islam. That's aside. What I jst want from u is to stop spreading what's not real ( propaganda)abt islam. Thats not Jesus teachings.Peace be unto u.
so boko haram, el qaeda, isil, isis, el shabaab are all hiding under religion to kill? Come on you're still justifying their killings except you tell me why they kill!!!
Becos shekau use to say he's doing it for Allah...
Or you have more than one Allah?
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by tucky200(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
just look at what you're saying.... then why are your brothers killing christians and doing a forceful conversion all over the world
Don't call dem my brothers...dey are terrorist and insurgents not muslims...
All what they have been doing is against islam
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by tucky200(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
so boko haram, el qaeda, isil, isis, el shabaab are all hiding under religion to kill? Come on you're still justifying their killings except you tell me why they kill!!!
But it is in d quran that we shud kill no one or judge anybody every single muslim knws dat...boko haram have killed many muslims and christians..all this terrorist u hv bn mentioning are doing things against d quran..d quran doesn't support any of what they are doing ...
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by SonOfTheLion(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
Today, we see all sorts of bad things in Christianity that does not in anyway portray a true "way of life " of the Christians. or are u syaing Christainity is not one? Many churches exist today only to siphon money from unsuspected members of the congregation, is this how Christianity as a religion is being runned from inception? Are u not aware of the recent news on this same forum abt christians going naked in the church followed by an instruction from their pastor? This happened in SA. Does this have a place in the bible? Tell me, are these ppl not still calling themselves Christians? Be it Al shaba, al qeadah, isis, bokkom harram or any other group of terrorists is not the way of life of islam. I repeat, anybody can come up with any ideology and hide under any umbrella.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Bonapart(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
Today, we see all sorts of bad things in Christianity that does not in anyway portray a true "way of life " of the Christians. or are u syaing Christainity is not one? Many churches exist today only to siphon money from unsuspected members of the congregation, is this how Christianity as a religion is being runned from inception? Are u not aware of the recent news on this same forum abt christians going naked in the church followed by an instruction from their pastor? This happened in SA. Does this have a place in the bible? Tell me, are these ppl not still calling themselves Christians? Be it Al shaba, al qeadah, isis, bokkom harram or any other group of terrorists is not the way of life of islam. I repeat, anybody can come up with any ideology and hide under any umbrella.
you just made mention of some parts of which there must be bad eggs among christians but islams killing is all over the world! I mean all over. Pesecuting and sluttering christians including Muslims.... why are they killing? Who are they killing for? Many says they're killing for your same allah! Buy you, who do you sat they're killing for?
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by delishpot: 1:06pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
shut up already!!!! For what the north and Muslims all over the world has caused today i expect you all to hide ur faces

Hahaha! I cant shout oooo grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by adeA1(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2015
Abuklaw:
you suppose to be hanged for this comment. Where in the post did you see Islam mentioned? What is your problem with Islam dude? Things like this happens everywhere not only in the presume Muslim majority locality.

You had better use your brain not anus next time you want to comment on issues like this. Islamophobes should better get cure or die hating.
noOo he want us to accept the christ n Start forcin ppl to go unclad n be machin on them just as it happened in S/A in the news of yesterday. OR;

To be councellin another men's wives unlad Just as it wz in the news of tday also.
He want those wit a devine mannual( thou wit their inherent tradittnally hype of things) to accept a mannualess fold ....lol
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by SonOfTheLion(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
you just made mention of some parts of which there must be bad eggs among christians but islams killing is all over the world! I mean all over. Pesecuting and sluttering christians including Muslims.... why are they killing? Who are they killing for? Many says they're killing for your same allah! Buy you, who do you sat they're killing for?
So all the Muslims in the world kills? Just like all the Christians in the world go unclad in churches? Which many that says they are killing for Allah? Is it not ppl like u that fail to do findings abt things? Is there anywhere in the bible where u r asked to dress halfna.ked to church or are u telling me this does not happen all over the world too? So does that mean we shld conclude all christians dress half'naked to church? U shld always try to address issues logically. So the recent attack on Saudi Arabia too is islam? And u believe it? u need to do alot of findings not just drawing up some unfounded conclusion that lacks a solid premises. Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by hayaat(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2015
did dey get witch director?
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Bonapart(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
So all the Muslims in the world kills? Just like all the Christians in the world go unclad in churches? Which many that says they are killing for Allah? Is it not ppl like u that fail to do findings abt things? Is there anywhere in the bible where u r asked to dress halfna.ked to church or are u telling me this does not happen all over the world too? So does that mean we shld conclude all christians dress half'naked to church? U shld always try to address issues logically. So the recent attack on Saudi Arabia too is islam? And u believe it? u need to do alot of findings not just drawing up some unfounded conclusion that lacks a solid premises. Islam is a religion of peace.
this is the problem with you people... Once Muslims lunch an attack you guys will go logical and technical about it..half unclothedness does not portray harm to anyone is self destruction....
like seriously you're comparing unclad and killings At this point you just prove you have no point and can't tell me why ur fellas kills and who they kill... can't engage on this with you further
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by SonOfTheLion(m): 2:34pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
this is the problem with you people... Once Muslims lunch an attack you guys will go logical and technical about it..half unclothedness does not portray harm to anyone is self destruction....
like seriously you're comparing unclad and killings At this point you just prove you have no point and can't tell me why ur fellas kills and who they kill... can't engage on this with you further
U could not answer the questions I threw to u ryt from the start of this argument. Now u r saying am comparing killing with unclad, how? I was only trying to let u know that, a bad portion of something doesn't make such thing completely bad. Ur fellas u r shouting jst shown that u r one of the greatest enemy of islam and u r not ready to see things from other ppl's view. It's better not to further the argument with me cos I can't surrender for someone like u who is only parading himself jst on one baseless statement which he cannot explain "killings" I even gave u a verse from the holy Qur'an which condemns killing of fellow human being. But, because ur mind is that one which is not opened and ur eyes is that one which has refused to see, that's why u av been shouting islam kills. And from ur comments, u r more of a troublesome person who's claiming a good christian. because, in the first place, this thread has nothing to do with religion, but because the event happend in predominantly muslims environment, and u started insulting islam. Is there any sense in that? A shallow minded person can only think that low. Desist from ur war against islam or face the wrath of the Almighty Allah.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by aminusanti(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
My people in the north how market? When we go hear good news from una if not only burning and killings...
first: stop worshipping half moon and star. Worship the creator
Second: stop fighting and killing for a prophet that never rose up. JESUS told peter "do not fight for me because my Kingdom is not here, if my Kingdom was here then i will ask you to fight for me"
Third: accept JESUS CHRIST as your personal Lord and saviour. He's the only one that said "i go now and prepare a place for you. If i do, i will come again and receive you unto myself so that where I am there you will be also" He also tells us "i am the way, truth and life. No one cometh to the father except by me"

Accept JESUS
Accept JESUS
Accept JESUS

Don't let Jesus be your surprise when is too late by denying being d Lord & saviour .

Seek Knowledge
Seek Knowledge
Seek Knowledge real knowledge not just a follower of pple ideologies.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by aminusanti(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:

So, meaning its all christianity teaching that ur brothers out there that r committing rape, robbery, rituals, drugs, yahoo?, you knw d rest..

pls use ur brain dont be a blind follower
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Blazemortimer(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2015
Dedicated to our mothers, God bless them. Women Should Be King Too!
http://starchytech.com/woman-should-be-king-too/
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Bonapart(m): 3:12pm On May 23, 2015
aminusanti:

Don't let Jesus be your surprise when is too late by denying being d Lord & saviour .

Seek Knowledge
Seek Knowledge
Seek Knowledge real knowledge not just a follower of pple ideologies.
l grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Islam teaching is just rib cracking...
I take ur mohammed for joke after being eaten by the pigs for showing you people the part to hell amd destruction...
I weep for you...

Christ is risen and remain our personal Lord and saviour
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Bonapart(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2015
SonOfTheLion:
U could not answer the questions I threw to u ryt from the start of this argument. Now u r saying am comparing killing with unclad, how? I was only trying to let u know that, a bad portion of something doesn't make such thing completely bad. Ur fellas u r shouting jst shown that u r one of the greatest enemy of islam and u r not ready to see things from other ppl's view. It's better not to further the argument with me cos I can't surrender for someone like u who is only parading himself jst on one baseless statement which he cannot explain "killings" I even gave u a verse from the holy Qur'an which condemns killing of fellow human being. But, because ur mind is that one which is not opened and ur eyes is that one which has refused to see, that's why u av been shouting islam kills. And from ur comments, u r more of a troublesome person who's claiming a good christian. because, in the first place, this thread has nothing to do with religion, but because the event happend in predominantly muslims environment, and u started insulting islam. Is there any sense in that? A shallow minded person can only think that low. Desist from ur war against islam or face the wrath of the Almighty Allah.
for the fact Allah is not God... that's a bitter pill but you will swallow it anyway cos is nothing but the truth...
Not a bad portion of islam is bad but the whole....
Accept JESUS CHRIST as your personal Lord and saviour then your eyes will be open to see God
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 23, 2015
oluface:
f000l
your mother
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 23, 2015
sameer1212:
bae by looking at your pics, u are ugly and frustration is written all over your face. U can't even afford little money to go make your hair and u are here insulting some once religion. So when a pastor raped and impregnate mother and two daughters all in the name of night vigil is not a bad thing abi? When ALLU4 were born is not bad abi? U need to get a life because we are not responsible that your boy friend dumped u because u are ugly. Mtchewww.
coming from a generation of terrorists......call me anything you like, all I know is that Islam ISBAD.... imagine the world today without your religion... terrorists.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by SonOfTheLion(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
for the fact Allah is not God... that's a bitter pill but you will swallow it anyway cos is nothing but the truth...
Not a bad portion of islam is bad but the whole....
Accept JESUS CHRIST as your personal Lord and saviour then your eyes will be open to see God
if this was actually the way Jesus preached to ppl who embraced xtianity, the religion wouldn't have grown to this length. People like u are only out to ignite violence because the manners at which u talk depicts u r not even a christian but an ordinary confused human being. For u not to see a single good muslim among all muslims shows how eronious all r comments are. Ur disrespecting comments about other ppl's belief is again anoda proof that u r nothing but a frustrating bigot. I repeat, stop ur war against islam and face ur religion squarely, or else u will face the wrath of Almighty Allah.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
sameer1212:
bae by looking at your pics, u are ugly and frustration is written all over your face. U can't even afford little money to go make your hair and u are here insulting some once religion. So when a pastor raped and impregnate mother and two daughters all in the name of night vigil is not a bad thing abi? When ALLU4 were born is not bad abi? U need to get a life because we are not responsible that your boy friend dumped u because u are ugly. Mtchewww.
hehehehehe...you wont kill me with laugh, how do you know her boyfriend dumped her?
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 23, 2015
Midehi:

hehehehehe...you wont kill me with laugh, how do you know her boyfriend dumped her?
Hi boo, am so sorry the way I turn in to this days. Some little bastard are very annoying. Sometimes a man need to come out of gentle man shell and put some thoughtless people in order. Cheers! I miss u.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 23, 2015
remember007:
coming from a generation of terrorists......call me anything you like, all I know is that Islam ISBAD.... imagine the world today without your religion... terrorists.
LMAO... U still they open your smelling mouth abi? Bae u stinks... Damn!
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 23, 2015
sameer1212:
Hi boo, am so sorry the way I turn in to this days. Some little bastard are very annoying. Sometimes a man need to come out of gentle man shell and put some thoughtless people in order. Cheers! I miss u.
exactly my dear.

miss you too.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by telepathy(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
My people in the north how market? When we go hear good news from una if not only burning and killings...
first: stop worshipping half moon and star. Worship the creator
Second: stop fighting and killing for a prophet that never rose up. JESUS told peter "do not fight for me because my Kingdom is not here, if my Kingdom was here then i will ask you to fight for me"
Third: accept JESUS CHRIST as your personal Lord and saviour. He's the only one that said "i go now and prepare a place for you. If i do, i will come again and receive you unto myself so that where I am there you will be also" He also tells us "i am the way, truth and life. No one cometh to the father except by me"

Accept JESUS
Accept JESUS
Accept JESUS
religiously unstable, socially stup!d, faithfully ignorant and sectionally violent.

and I won't criticize your religion ehe, because your stupidity is irrespective of your religion, tribe or ethnicity.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by aminusanti(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2015
Bonapart:
l grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Islam teaching is just rib cracking...
I take ur mohammed for joke after being eaten by the pigs for showing you people the part to hell amd destruction...
I weep for you...

Useless Sperm..

Christ is risen and remain our personal Lord and saviour
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 23, 2015
sameer1212:
LMAO... U still they open your smelling mouth abi? Bae u stinks... Damn!
I don't talk to rif rafs... tel your terrorist brothers to embrace Christ who rose and forget about mohammed whom nothing is known abt
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 23, 2015
remember007:
your mother
Still a f000l.
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 23, 2015
oluface:
Still a f000l.
yeah obviously she's still one
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 23, 2015
remember007:
your mother
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=oluface post=34032058][/quote]
Re: Photo: Woman Accused Of Witchcraft Burnt To Death In Kebbi by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 23, 2015
remember007:
yeah obviously she's still one
You mean you and the woman that gave birth to you are slowpoke who has a birdbrain, clueless, slowpoke, illiterate,bonehead like your Popcy who got a block head abi?

You are a very stew peed a$$hole, retard slowpoke like you exchanging words with me. Make thunder strike you and the woman that gave birth to you for bringing my mother into this . Olohun a ba ti IYA e je ni.. omo Iran kiran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers / Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.