Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join (3805 Views)

Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours / BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops / Within 18hrs Over 1500 Nigerians Sign Petition In Support Of Dr Ngozi Okonjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by tochukwuifeduba: 2:39pm On May 22, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by shakazuldadon: 2:40pm On May 22, 2015
smiley

WE ALL HAVE TO SUPPORT SOME ONE IN THE END.

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by SeverusSnape(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2015
I support this!!!

Modified...

I just signed.
Ozoigbondu, Francizy, barcanista, phockphockman, dearpreye, Truckpusher, MizMyColi... Please follow suit.
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Jorussia(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2015
.which one is Igbo nationalism again? If Yale finds merit in d petition against her,then they should do d needful by stripping her of d doctorate degree.I don't see anything that is special about NOI because she was responsible for d management of funds during d govt of OBJ and yet nothing significant was achieved by that govt.I don't like going tribalistic,if not,I would have told my Igbo folks here to go and do what d OBA of Lagos to them to do before d APRIL 11 gov election.

15 Likes

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by ammyluv2002(f): 2:46pm On May 22, 2015
I support this not because she's Igbo. Whosoever that started up the petition stuff should remove that "Stand for Igbo Nationalism" we are all Nigerians and should support one of our own

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by ozoigbondu: 2:54pm On May 22, 2015
Fvck dem haters

7 Likes

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by weyreypey: 2:56pm On May 22, 2015
Liar in two hours you've only been able to garner less than 850 supporters

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by MizMyColi(f): 2:57pm On May 22, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
STAND FOR IGBO NATIONALISM : SIGN THE PETITION BELOW URGING YALE UNIVERSITY TO IGNORE THE CALL TO STRIP DR NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA OF HER DOCTORATE DEGREE

https://www.change.org/p/yale-university-ignore-the-call-for-stripping-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-of-the-doctorate-of-humane-letters-presented-to-her-on-monday-may-18-2015-during-yale-s-commencement-ceremony-in-new-haven-connecticut-alongside-eight-others

Bro, Enough of the Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Claptrap.
This is so base biko Nwannem.

My best friend is Yoruba and I will remain friends even in the life to come.

Severussnape.
We are signing this not because she is Igbo.
We doing this because she merits it more than her haters could dream of light years to come.

*zooms off to the website*

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by weyreypey: 2:58pm On May 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I support this not because she's Igbo. Whosoever that started up the petition stuff should remove that "Stand for Igbo Nationalism" we are all Nigerians and should support one of our own
Babe you're in a vehicle with ethnic bigots....the op means it... Igbo nationalism!

tochukwuifeduba:
STAND FOR IGBO NATIONALISM : SIGN THE PETITION BELOW URGING YALE UNIVERSITY TO IGNORE THE CALL TO STRIP DR NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA OF HER DOCTORATE DEGREE
https://www.change.org/p/yale-university-ignore-the-call-for-stripping-dr-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-of-the-doctorate-of-humane-letters-presented-to-her-on-monday-may-18-2015-during-yale-s-commencement-ceremony-in-new-haven-connecticut-alongside-eight-others
tochukwuifeduba:

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by SeverusSnape(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Severussnape.
We doing this because she merits it more than her haters could dream of light years to come.

Exactly, It's because She deserves it.
Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by ozoigbondu: 3:01pm On May 22, 2015
weyreypey:

Babe you're in a vehicle with ethnic bigots....the op means it... Igbo nationalism!

Blah blah blah time to share this on facebook

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by oduastates: 3:07pm On May 22, 2015
I have no problem with the award as long as they keep her in America
The damage she has wrath on the Nigerian economy will grow take generations to repair

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by weyreypey: 3:07pm On May 22, 2015
NOI deserves the award yes she does at least in six years she's completed the second Niger bridge via deft financial engineering ... Completed the sea dredging to the east.... Salaries have been paid promptly especially in the East .... The economy has been enlarged very well especially in the east... The power of the naira has increased astronomically... More awards for a job well done..
https://www.nairaland.com/2330864/states-own-salaries

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Mogidi: 3:09pm On May 22, 2015
Just signed, only 91 more to go.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Eshinwaju: 3:09pm On May 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:

na wa for u o...but supported.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by ammyluv2002(f): 3:12pm On May 22, 2015
Eshinwaju:

na wa for u o...but supported.... cheesy
How? angry
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by akumada1: 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
I support the award.
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Mynd44: 3:18pm On May 22, 2015
So my people are finally jobless. Sign this today and sign that tomorrow.

Both petitions (the one for and against) are a sign you people need hobbies. If you like get one million signatures, does that mean Yale will withdraw their honorary doctorate degrees.

If you people like, both groups should go with placards like they all did in Chatham and protest nothing will happen.

I wonder what happened to the petition against that idiotic doctor in America? Nothing.

Jobless Nigerian signing petitions over tribe when the petition to have an open National Assembly is still on 430 after weeks.

Eku signing petitions oooo.
Awon alainise gbo gbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by 0key: 3:22pm On May 22, 2015
signed, stamped and sealed!
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by francizy(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I support this!!!

Modified...

I just signed.
Ozoigbondu, Francizy, barcanista, phockphockman, dearpreye, Truckpusher, MizMyColi... Please follow suit.

Signed

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Eshinwaju: 3:40pm On May 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
How? angry

Na wa for you because I sent you a PM. But supported because I do not back the campaign against Ngozi. wink Comprehendez?
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by ammyluv2002(f): 3:40pm On May 22, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Na wa for you because I sent you a PM. But supported because I do not back the campaign against Ngozi. wink Comprehendez?
Okay
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by dazdilijae(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2015
signed
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by chibas: 4:07pm On May 22, 2015
Nonsense,like the honourary degree will change the price of PMS smh.
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by frankyychiji(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2015
Just signed! God is with NOI.
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by DrMuzoic: 4:31pm On May 22, 2015
What effect will the petition do? I believe the school had a reason for given her the honour which should not be easily changed based on people's perception. Except the award was not based on any evidence
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by HzRF(m): 4:51pm On May 22, 2015
weyreypey:
I just sign d damn find nd itz over 1k

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by PhockPhockMan: 4:52pm On May 22, 2015
I support, not because of her being Igbo woman, but her worth.

APC people are desperate to destroy her, it won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by denziz: 4:58pm On May 22, 2015
MizMyColi:

Severussnape.

what make her to merit it?Her superb economic policies that has change Nigeria economic problems.
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by adexsimply(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2015
Ain't Nigerians the silliest and most irrational creatures on earth ? The petitions for and against are the silliest things I've ever heard of, in fact I'm so angry angry

Y'all need to get a life and quit these nonsensical acts angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by HzRF(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2015
weyreypey:
I just sign d damn thing nd itz over 1k

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 22, 2015
Igbo nationalism my butt...Why are u afraid nah? I thought your NOI is "untouchable" becos she's IMF this, Worldank's that, always bragging how she is the most this , how she's the most that, the first woman to be this, the first to be that, ignoring how she's screwing up Nigeria's economy.

If some nobody could threaten her with a mere petition, Imagine what PMB can do to her with prosecution. You braggarts better pray for her oo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta And Biafrans Lets Keep Calm Diezani Madueke Is Fine. / Nigeria Embassy In Dublin Ireland Under Blockade As Biafrans Protest-pics / Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.