Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join (3902 Views)

Petition In Favour Of President Buhari Gathers Over 5000 Signatures In 24hours / BREAKING: Over 200 Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender To Nigerian Troops / Within 18hrs Over 1500 Nigerians Sign Petition In Support Of Dr Ngozi Okonjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by deor03(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2015
Done !
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by fr3do(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2015
Mynd44:
So my people are finally jobless. Sign this today and sign that tomorrow.

Both petitions (the one for and against) are a sign you people need hobbies. If you like get one million signatures, does that mean Yale will withdraw their honorary doctorate degrees.

If you people like, both groups should go with placards like they all did in Chatham and protest nothing will happen.

I wonder what happened to the petition against that idiotic doctor in America? Nothing.

Jobless Nigerian signing petitions over tribe when the petition to have an open National Assembly is still on 430 after weeks.

Eku signing petitions oooo.
Awon alainise gbo gbo

How dare you criticize the petition against the genocidal doctor! It shows you are a plain Igbophobe.
I wonder if you still went all 'petition signing is joblessness' on the thread that called for the withdrawal of her doctorate to which this thread is a response.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Mynd44: 6:19pm On May 22, 2015
fr3do:

How dare you criticize the petition against the genocidal doctor! It shows you are a plain Igbophobe.
I wonder if you still went all 'petition signing is joblessness' on the thread that called for the withdrawal of her doctorate to which this thread is a response.
You need to go learn how to read.

You guys are so quick to jump behind and yell tribalist when you are losing an arguments
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by mercyville: 6:19pm On May 22, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I support this not because she's Igbo. Whosoever that started up the petition stuff should remove that "Stand for Igbo Nationalism" we are all Nigerians and should support one of our own
I support NOI too and the sky would be her limit by the mighty grace of GOD.The University just made a terrible mistake by the citations...just imagine- did somebody fight corruption in GEJ's govt....?
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Djicemob: 6:20pm On May 22, 2015
fr3do:

You typed what i wanted to type. Damn! cool

Dude is stylishly hating based on whatever reasons i dunno know, but still trying to make it look like he is being objective.All of a sudden,people are jobless just when a counter movemenet is made.
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by fr3do(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2015
Mynd44:

You need to go learn how to read.

You guys are so quick to jump behind and yell tribalist when you are losing an arguments

Who is you guys? Igbo Nairalanders?

What is there to read again?

Is there an argument? If yes, is it being lost by 'we guys'?

I said earlier that this is a counter thread to a hate driven thread that called for the withdrawal of Iweala's doctorate.

I'm again asking if you criticized the OP of the initial thread as being jobless?

I reiterate that you are a very tribalistic person! Your Igbophobia is authentic!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Mynd44: 6:48pm On May 22, 2015
fr3do:

Who is you guys? Igbo Nairalanders?

What is there to read again?

Is there an argument? If yes, is it being lost by 'we guys'?

I said earlier that this is a counter thread to a hate driven thread that called for the withdrawal of Iweala's doctorate.

I'm again asking if you criticized the OP of the initial thread as being jobless?

I reiterate that you are a very tribalistic person! Your Igbophobia is authentic!
Go read my initial post again
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by fr3do(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2015
Mynd44:

Go read my initial post again

Reply the questions or go your way!

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Mynd44: 7:00pm On May 22, 2015
fr3do:

Reply the questions or go your way!
You all signing petitions....whether for or against are the you guys.

You people are just funny. You want to create a change by signing petitions yet the petition for #OpenAss has just 430 signatures and now what concerns us is NOI.

Nigerians know how to loose track of things
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by cjrane: 7:22pm On May 22, 2015
I like when Yorubas take to the Internet to display tribalism and tarnish Nigeria's image. It helps the world understand the dungeon called Nigeria as we approach the D day.
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by fr3do(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2015
Mynd44:

You all signing petitions....whether for or against are the you guys.

You people are just funny. You want to create a change by signing petitions yet the petition for #OpenAss has just 430 signatures and now what concerns us is NOI.

Nigerians know how to loose track of things

The petition for #openAss also had 430 or less signatures when a petition was started calling for yale to withdraw NOI's doctorate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by PointB: 7:46pm On May 22, 2015
Signed. Done. Dusted.

Haters will always hate what they can't achieve.

NOI is a shining bright light that cannot be hidden! wink

1 Like

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by knightsTempler: 8:10pm On May 22, 2015
undecided

Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by gesundheit: 8:18pm On May 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly, It's because She deserves it.
Nothing more.

How exactly did she deserves it? NOI is an overrated fatso, she can't stand any of these men Henry boyo, bismark rewani and kalu idika kalu. she is just a willing tool at the hand of Christine laggard and her masters to further crush the economy of a third world nation.
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 22, 2015
Jorussia:
.which one is Igbo nationalism again? If Yale finds merit in d petition against her,then they should do d needful by stripping her of d doctorate degree.I don't see anything that is special about NOI because she was responsible for d management of funds during d govt of OBJ and yet nothing significant was achieved by that govt.I don't like going tribalistic,if not,I would have told my Igbo folks here to go and do what d OBA of Lagos to them to do before d APRIL 11 gov election.
are u suggestion lagoon? So which one should they use?
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by LordNaya: 7:32pm On May 23, 2015
Sign the petition in support of Dr Ngozi Okonji-Iweala.
Re: Breaking Over 1000 Nigerians Sign Petition In 2hrs Supporting Ngozi Okonjo-join by shizzleStar: 7:51pm On May 23, 2015
Signed, sealed and dusted as No 2055.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Android Phone Has The Best Camera Quality??? / Woman Seeking Love Online 'beheaded' After Going On A First Date(photo) / Osun Commences Construction Of N2.7bn Shopping Mall. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.