Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke (31445 Views)

Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) / Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES] / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by lalasticlala(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2015
Three young Nigerians, a male and two females, who embarked on a walking expedition to Otuoke, Bayelsa State, the home town of President Goodluck Jonathan, have finally arrived the Bayelsa community, after nineteen days on the road.

Kogi born-John Oladele Nihi, had embarked on the journey from Abuja on the 4th of May, with the aim of honouring President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, whom he described as the hero of democracy, apparently because of the way and manner the outgoing president conceded defeat to President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari.

Rated as the first Twitter Reality Show, Nihi made great use of the social media platform, providing constant updates on his progress in the journey and posting pictorial evidences to show the world that he was actually walking to Otuoke.

Along the way, Nihi got a companion, as a twitter user, @gloria­_speaks, joined him at Abaji, a border town of the FCT. As the journey gathered momentum and the duo made progress, Nihi and his walk-mate became practically house hold names, with outpouring of affection, commendation and support coming their way. They however got another companion in @ifeyChukuneku, who joined them in Delta State.

Announcing their arrival in Otuoke this afternoon, Nihi wrote, “Live in Otuoke, Bayelsa State with a heart blowing welcome reception. Trekking to the King Palace #TrekForGEJ”

Nihi and his co-trekkers say they want to be on hand in Otuoke to welcome President Jonathan

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/22/jonathan-trekkers-arrive-otuoke-photos/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On May 22, 2015
Welcome, Thanks for your weight watching exercise. Thank you for welcoming our clueless ex president home where he belongs

Now turn back go to where you are from and make yourself useful to yourself, family and community.

There are farms waiting to be cultivated, animals waiting to be raised, books waiting to be read, potholes waiting to be filled,

Go and make yourself useful from now on. For this country to progress we need all hands on deck not for people to be walking around like JOHNNY WALKER

They should be Liverpool fans, You would never walk alone

If na the days of Obasanjo, Na just presidential handshake dem go get and pure water

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by CR77(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2015
3 insane Trekkers Arrive Otuoke

Hope they will trek back to abj

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by 5p1naz(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2015
Finally the kind salary this people will earn for this 19 day job ehn... their critics would wish they were in their shoes.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by tempilo2k(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/22/jonathan-trekkers-arrive-otuoke-photos/

Attention seekers.
Celebrating GEJ for what na?
Leeching us dry? Fuel scarcity abi na PHCN daylight robbery?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 22, 2015
Una welcome
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
At last......cheque waiting

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Acidosis(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
wow
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by izuch(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
Are they going to trek back to abj? So the whole suffer na to go snap picture with frsc signboard for Otuoke? Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Osyxcel(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
Dem try
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by SonOfTheLion(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
UNA WELL DONE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by eleojo23: 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
OK. They tried.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by vybrant(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
They have really done well for themselves. when they begin to reap the rewards of their trek we'll be sure they earned it

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
My Father!My President!!My Hero!!!

I will soon take picture with you, place it in my sitting room and show you to my children and tell them story how Buhari used Boko haram and fabricated Chibok girls to truncate your government,
and I will tell them story how you overcome.

My Hero, you came, you saw and you conquered!

President Goodluck Jonathan came and delivered more than what Yorubas and Hausas had done in the past. If you think Buhari will perform magic,you're deceiving yourself. After May 29th,no one will call PGEJ's name again or blame him. Who'll APC blame for its failures? Sai mumu baba!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by leshluap(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
welcome, much was spent on transport?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
And he looks fresh. Ok
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by eatwell423: 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by okooloyun1(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
I just pray they won't commit suicide if they later did not get anything.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by philtex(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
angry my business?
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by praxs(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
una sure say this people no chop for road wink... short service cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by megpita(f): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
cudos to them
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by orobs93(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
What is the need of trekking to otouke when jonathan is in abuja

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by cokacoola(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
Thank God for journey mercy.
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by 151487made(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
congRAT to d trekkers
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by idera2013: 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Kazrem(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
una try. One thing all these trekking point to; unemployment.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by Warlord3000(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
Not again
Re: Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke by priscaoge(f): 4:20pm On May 22, 2015
Welcome guys

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / Breaking: 63 Abducted Borno Women Escape From Boko Haram / Seasonal ‘romance’: How Politicians Deceive Voters With Fake Lifestyles (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.