Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge (23158 Views)

Fashola Inspects Construction Of Bodo-Bonny Road & Opobo Channel Bridge,Rivers(p / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / Wike Inspects Construction Of Pleasure Park In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Excelboi(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2015
ceebo1420:

first I don't think there is any thing like under ground bridge but underground tunnel bridge is a link that is use to connect two community eg abak ,main land bridge and so on
OK, thank you.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by beekaymee(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2015
tpiadotcom:

na for here you fit chat, you nor fit chat on the other thread?
na b force? How e take dey zap ur mb?
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by beekaymee(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2015
Jkyoung:

Are you a 14th century alien
dude bridge and tunnel na entirely different thing………… alien
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by chamboy(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I hope he has paid the construction workers
and work is still on
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by abidemidare: 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
Good work from Mallam Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, I wish all governors could b like him. Not all those who don't know where to start from.

Allah ya albarkace ka

my friend
Tinubu don hammer grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by sniperr007(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
Good work from Mallam Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, I wish all governors could b like him. Not all those who don't know where to start from.

Allah ya albarkace ka

All governors can't b like him becos dey r many beta Dan him.#bigot
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Umarmusa1988(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
Hope no be jealousy dey wory you tongue tongue
Jkyoung:
I'm not going to comment on this page.... Mtcheew
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by meforyou1(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2015
emperorceaser:
. I wish all governors could b lik him. Not all those who don't know where to start.....
Anyway Nigerians should agitate for infrastructures and good governance

The human development index (HDI) is too poor in dis country
Somebody that is leaving behind over N200 billion debt?
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Salahu2(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2015
dividend of democracy
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by probldr: 6:37pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
coolYou need reading glasses cool
this is because they r snapping the pic from the top. its underpass Rd. basement.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Golden75(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2015
ubongutioh:

The other two are federal government bridges... GEJ commissioned them recently during the campaigns...
Tribalism will definitely kill u guys,Why can't u appreciate gud stuff for once in ur life,without finding excuse or way of criticizing. mttssss Assuming dis iz done by any of ur S/S governors, u guys would ve open ur filthy Mouth flamboyantly. but remember Ignorance or Stupidity iz never an excuse.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by MeAboki(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2015
bettercreature:
Oyin sweetie! miss ya
This man is just one of the Aboki's,
The fact still remains underground bridge can not work in Nigeria because there must be 24/7 electricity which is not possible in Nigeria,You go fear arm robbers as well
am sure its going to be abandoned project anyway

Kano street lights are now very constant, they are powered by standby generators in event of outages, the streets just beautifully dazzle at night.
I guess, its one more success for the Aboki's while some MONKEYS are jealous - LOL, see painment cheesy cool
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by CR77(f): 7:14pm On May 22, 2015
lol no be small hammer oo
abidemidare:

my friend
Tinubu don hammer grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by ubongutioh(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2015
Golden75:

Tribalism will definitely kill u guys,Why can't u appreciate gud stuff for once in ur life,without finding excuse or way of criticizing. mttssss Assuming dis iz done by any of ur S/S governors, u guys would ve open ur filthy Mouth flamboyantly. but remember Ignorance or Stupidity iz never an excuse.

Golden... It will take you at least 10years to be where I am vis-a-vis knowledge, and the ability to live above ethnicity, tribalism and religion. If you check all my messages they are devoid of tribalism... they are merely political messages and without hatred or insult to anybody.... Never you and your entire generation quote me again... I stopped commenting on nairaland because of intolerant people like you, and I believe thousands of learned individual have not been contributing their quota because of insulting individuals like you.
Kindly upload your picture so that I can see how your face looks like.... You urgently need brain recalibration.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by strongerthaneva(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2015
Thats the only governor with the best nickname..KWANKWASSIYA..love the name die..love all APC governors..all pdp governors are just with unique names known as..16 bigger than 19,7 bigger than 19 and corruption..fayose and wike watch ya back nothing is stopping APC coming for u..hate pdp with passion..to eternal hell is to pdp..
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by tpiadotcom: 8:12pm On May 22, 2015
beekaymee:
na b force? How e take dey zap ur mb?

just wondering, se you fear that side more than you fear this side or what?
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 22, 2015
meforyou1:
Somebody that is leaving behind over N200 billion debt?
Wat of USA dat has d highest debt in d world http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

So don't judge by dat..
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by obynaDmob(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2015
babamadiba:
that nigga is been hallucinating for a while now. Lol....

The shock send me go ICU ...I just dey reach house so
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by obynaDmob(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Thats the only governor with the best nickname..KWANKWASSIYA..love the name die..love all APC governors..all pdp governors are just with unique names known as..16 bigger than 19,7 bigger than 19 and corruption..fayose and wike watch ya back nothing is stopping APC coming for u..hate pdp with passion..to eternal hell is to pdp..

Please calm down grin
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by eflintsone(m): 1:54am On May 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
Even after the election and days away from handing over, you're still developing the country according to your ideal transformation agenda. Oh what a great and visionary leader you are! The incoming government should NOT start with complains because you've set a high bar for them. They should beat it and bring the much glorified "change"!

‪#‎GEJ ‬God bless you
your kinda pple r d reason why nija is in shaby state ....we tlkin bout d gd job Kwankwaso is doin in his state nd u r here claimin glory for gej on sumone else's job ...think pls
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by ajalaolanr(m): 4:27am On May 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
Even after the election and days away from handing over, you're still developing the country according to your ideal transformation agenda. Oh what a great and visionary leader you are! The incoming government should NOT start with complains because you've set a high bar for them. They should beat it and bring the much glorified "change"!

‪#‎GEJ ‬God bless you

Do you know that power is at an all time low now at about 1,200 MW. This predates pre independence and you still blessing GEJ.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Construction Of Kabuga Underpass Bridge by Golden75(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2015
ubongutioh:

Golden... It will take you at least 10years to be where I am vis-a-vis knowledge, and the ability to live above ethnicity, tribalism and religion. If you check all my messages they are devoid of tribalism... they are merely political messages and without hatred or insult to anybody.... Never you and your entire generation quote me again... I stopped commenting on nairaland because of intolerant people like you, and I believe thousands of learned individual have not been contributing their quota because of insulting individuals like you.
Kindly upload your picture so that I can see how your face looks like.... You urgently need brain recalibration.
Lol,re u really serious? am busy now but I will definitely get back to u later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Free To Pursue Legal Option – Ize-Iyamu / Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Presides Over Emergency Security Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.